napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and mk677

thanks guys. how will i know if i need to add aromisin after the cycle? also i have heard of people losing there libido and aggression in the gym, because there is not enough testosterone being accepted by the receptors in the brain. what can i do to keep that drive, aggression, and sex drive/libido.

thanks guys. how will i know if i need to add aromisin after the cycle? also i have heard of people losing there libido and aggression in the gym, because there is not enough testosterone being accepted by the receptors in the brain. what can i do to keep that drive, aggression, and sex drive/libido.

There is no need to use aromasin unless you are extremely gyno prone. As for the things you need, like the libid and drive - HCGenerate ES and proviron will do the trick. None of them is suppressive, and they will increase test levels and libido. Therefore, these two compounds are your best choice here.

damn i bought the regular hcgenerate is this an issue. alsoi dont know if im gyno prone.
i also thought the hcgenerate was for after the cycle not during. or do i do both if i feel my libido go down

The regular HCGenerate is still pretty good, so have no worries. As for the use of HCGenerate, it is best to use it on cycle too, especially if you have any libido issues (which you should not have while on SARMs).

thank BigDaddyDelicious do you think one bottle of 150 caps should be enough for the 12 week cycle of ostarine and cardarine? if i start using the bottle on cycle would i need to buy another bottle?

does it matter what time i take both the ostarine and gw will i feel the effects better if i take it in the morning, or will it be ok if i take it in the night time. should i take it with a meal

does it matter what time i take both the ostarine and gw will i feel the effects better if i take it in the morning, or will it be ok if i take it in the night time. should i take it with a meal

If you're doing osta and cardarine, split the doses 50/50 AM after breakfast and before training.

So 12.5 ostarine and 10 cardrine when i wake up the same right before training?

then when the whole cycle is done 25mg of chlomid everyday until the bottle is done with hc generate. can i take the aromisin with all of those if i think i am prone to gyno, because i take medication that can higher prolactin

So 12.5 ostarine and 10 cardrine when i wake up the same right before training?

Not when you wake up, after breakfast. Don't take on empty stomach.

then when the whole cycle is done 25mg of chlomid everyday until the bottle is done with hc generate. can i take the aromisin with all of those if i think i am prone to gyno, because i take medication that can higher prolactin

No, clomid and hcgenerate is for PCT, after the cycle (post cycle).

Research:
https://www.isarms.com/mini-pct-for-sarms-cycles

thats what i said when the whole cycle is done meaning post cycle. but what about what i said abut the aromisin since i take something that can cause higher prolactin should i just take it since i have it and use it post cycle. also i dont eat until 11:30 am since i fast in the morning like intermittent fasting

thats what i said when the whole cycle is done meaning post cycle. but what about what i said abut the aromisin since i take something that can cause higher prolactin should i just take it since i have it and use it post cycle. also i dont eat until 11:30 am since i fast in the morning like intermittent fasting

What causes higher prolactin? SARMS do not. And aromasin is an AI - aromatase inhibitor (anti estrogen) - not an anti-prolactin like dostinex.

thank, but i know aromisin is an ai, but with the medication i have it can turn into higher estrogen and higher prolactin. the medication is called lithium carbonate er. thats why i want to know if it is bad if i take the aromsin with the hc generate post cycle, because id feel more comfortable knowing there is no chance of gyno, or if it would hurt my or the gainz i made.

i didnt mean the sarms would cause higher prolactin just my medication.

thank, but i know aromisin is an ai, but with the medication i have it can turn into higher estrogen and higher prolactin. the medication is called lithium carbonate er. thats why i want to know if it is bad if i take the aromsin with the hc generate post cycle, because id feel more comfortable knowing there is no chance of gyno, or if it would hurt my or the gainz i made.

i didnt mean the sarms would cause higher prolactin just my medication.

Ok then you can use light dostinex and a very light aromasin dose, under 5mgs eod.

no not at all i have very controllable bipolar 2. never had a manic episode or anthing like that, but i use lithium to just keep my emotions at check. so what is dostinex for and can i hust do aromisin i dont really have more money to spend. and do i use the aromisin during cycle or with pct

Top Bottom