napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD 4033 --- what to expect

Jimbob

Hey bros. I know that no one can tell me exactly how my lab rat is going to respond but I'm just looking for some feedback about others experiences and results. My LGD is arriving today and I'm super psyched to get this experiment started. Please tell me your results with LGD or any sarms for that matter. I'm hoping for a 15 pound gain over 12 weeks, keeping calories about 5 or 600 over maintenance. Starting at 5'11 206 lbs and 20% bf. No where near genetic potential. Hopefully 15 lbs is not pipe dreams...

Bro at 20% bf you should be trying to lose weight not gain. I recommend you do a cutting cycle with SARMS and get down to 10-12% before even considering bulking.

You sure you want to be bulking right now? Gaining seems to be the opposite of wgat most would do when they are carrying that much fat. My suggestion would be to cut and get into better shape, which will make your gains bigger and better when you do bulk

the last thing you want to be doing at 20% body fat is trying to gain 20 lbs bro... i would never advise that whatsoever... thats not even close to wise

Is everyone saying this due to health issues or because lower bf will increase lean muscle gains....I'm asking because I do not want to get shredded, I prefer to be around 15% bf. I planned on doing the bulk now and then cut after so I can be around 15% by November. Would it be better to try a recomp and keep my calories at maintenance level?

Is everyone saying this due to health issues or because lower bf will increase lean muscle gains....I'm asking because I do not want to get shredded, I prefer to be around 15% bf. I planned on doing the bulk now and then cut after so I can be around 15% by November. Would it be better to try a recomp and keep my calories at maintenance level?
Yes, keeping too much fat on your body is a hindrance to gains.

A leaner or more in shape guy will typically have the ability to make significant gains compared to the one with more fat given everything else is equal (diet, training, experience, genetics, dosages, compounds, etc)

Yes, keeping too much fat on your body is a hindrance to gains.

A leaner or more in shape guy will typically have the ability to make significant gains compared to the one with more fat given everything else is equal (diet, training, experience, genetics, dosages, compounds, etc)
Agreed completely....

Nice man but you should def cut before bulk at that bf but at the end it’s your choice. Does anyone here have a good source for sarms been looking and can’t find any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK bros I appreciate the advice. I'm just trying to go straight up bear mode right now. Ultimate goal is 225 lbs and 15% bf by November

Nice man but you should def cut before bulk at that bf but at the end it’s your choice. Does anyone here have a good source for sarms been looking and can’t find any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure you can brother...I found a source and ordered on Saturday. Just took my first dose today ��. These guys are on point

its not smart nor healthy to try to bulk with a higher body fat... it is pretty much ass backwards.. you are not going to gain anything in that regard and it will completely hinder overall gain...

OK bros I appreciate the advice. I'm just trying to go straight up bear mode right now. Ultimate goal is 225 lbs and 15% bf by November
I'm not trying to burst bubbles here, but I do keep things in perspective and realistic. Gainin 30 lbs of muscle and dropping 5% bodyfat in 6 months ain't gonna happen. 6 years possibly... If everything goes absolutely perfect. 5% bodyfat is over 10 lbs reduction alone of your current weight then to get to 225....well you see wgat I'm saying here

Last edited:
I'm not trying to burst bubbles here, but I do keep things in perspective and realistic. Gainin 30 lbs of muscle and dropping 5% bodyfat in 6 months ain't gonna happen. 6 years possibly... If everything goes absolutely perfect. 5% bodyfat is over 10 lbs reduction alone of your current weight then to get to 225....well you see wgat I'm saying here
yes, facts have got to be presented and reality has to be a real thing with this

yes, facts have got to be presented and reality has to be a real thing with this
I gained just on 15lbs first cycle lgd,rad140 and gw. My diet was in a good surplus and i was training with a mission. So far into pct i havent lost any weight. I gained some fat but the majority was lean mass.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I gained just on 15lbs first cycle lgd,rad140 and gw. My diet was in a good surplus and i was training with a mission. So far into pct i havent lost any weight. I gained some fat but the majority was lean mass.

Your first cycle is always going to be far different than others on gains made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your first cycle is always going to be far different than others on gains made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Totally agree Dylan. Be interesting when i start my next cycle which will be Mk2866,s4 and gw. Sarms far exceeded what i thought was possible witjout aas.

What do you think about throwing in S4 with the LGD and trying for a recomp instead of a bulk?

Top Bottom