napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD 4033/ MK2866 cycle Review, YES go buy it!

towu4free

Alright guys, this was my second cycle and although i did not do a full on review with bloodwork etc i wanted to just throw what ive noticed out there.

During this cycle I ate approx 3000-3500 cal a day with about 220g of protein along with my multivit/krealklyn/zinc/zma

First of all, this was a great stack for me, i gained size(about 10lbs) some of which im sure wasnt lean mass
My arms got noticeably larger and thick looking
My benchpress went through the roof! 315 from 285
My clothes started to get a little tighter.. yes so did my pants :/ keep in mind i was eating like a champ trying to gain

The things ive noticed about my body that may or may not be attributed:

right around week 8 my appetite took a plunge , couldn't hardly finish dinner.
and thats it for the negatives!!

I would highly recommend this stack for anyone! My next one will be LGD along with some a little stronger as soon as i finish my Clo PCT.. all from SARMSX.com

Alright guys, this was my second cycle and although i did not do a full on review with bloodwork etc i wanted to just throw what ive noticed out there.

During this cycle I ate approx 3000-3500 cal a day with about 220g of protein along with my multivit/krealklyn/zinc/zma

First of all, this was a great stack for me, i gained size(about 10lbs) some of which im sure wasnt lean mass
My arms got noticeably larger and thick looking
My benchpress went through the roof! 315 from 285
My clothes started to get a little tighter.. yes so did my pants :/ keep in mind i was eating like a champ trying to gain

The things ive noticed about my body that may or may not be attributed:

right around week 8 my appetite took a plunge , couldn't hardly finish dinner.
and thats it for the negatives!!

I would highly recommend this stack for anyone! My next one will be LGD along with some a little stronger as soon as i finish my Clo PCT.. all from SARMSX.com
Awesome bro! Thank you for the feedback and your thoughts on these sarms. Excellent results and I'm glad everything went so well for you. Thank you for sharing!

excellent brother! thats what i like to hear! if you need help with your next stack, let me know! thank you for the update!

Top Bottom