napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033/MK-677/RAD-140 cycle update.

jam1982

Just finished first bottle of each, started at:158lbs, now at 172lbs dry. Always been lean/muscular, but hard gainer. Have gained 30% in strength. Sometimnes I feel like I could lift all nite! Getting comments, sporting a perma-pump, muscles are always hard. Bad part is, continued crippling legrathy til late afternoon (unless I burn it out with a forced workout) I live in Pennsyltucky, finding it hard to find a doctor to chk blood) but these chemicals must deff be causing the undesirable effects?

Huge results man! MK677 can definitely cause some lethargy. It really depends on the individual to what degree this happens though.

Just finished first bottle of each, started at:158lbs, now at 172lbs dry. Always been lean/muscular, but hard gainer. Have gained 30% in strength. Sometimnes I feel like I could lift all nite! Getting comments, sporting a perma-pump, muscles are always hard. Bad part is, continued crippling legrathy til late afternoon (unless I burn it out with a forced workout) I live in Pennsyltucky, finding it hard to find a doctor to chk blood) but these chemicals must deff be causing the undesirable effects?
Where are your sarms from?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I had really bad sides with MK, but I only had lethargy the first day, so something is amiss.

I've also seen reports of RAD causing bad lethargy... something to do with its effect on vitamin B12 if I remember correctly.

where did you get your sarms bro?

mk677 can definitely cause lethargy in the beginning stages... it does not last the entire time you are on it though... it will pass... very nice work thus far... thats a huge increase.. you have the private md labs link posted as well, so you know where to get your bloodwork done at... im here to help so let me know if you have any questions bro

Been on stack for around a month, I added RAD-140 about a couple was ago. SarmsX all the way. Also developed a rash on my back, restless at night. Should I be on B-12? GW-50 doesn't seem to be giving me any noticeable energy. Thanks for link to lab work.

What doses were you running?

From personal experience Rad and MK can cause some lethargy. However, with the MK that side effect is almost immediate and goes away after a few weeks - and can also be modulated by lowering your dose. With Rad, if you do have any lethargy at all from it, it comes in after a few weeks.

Bear in mind that you are running two of the more suppressive SARMs (LGD and Rad) together which may have dropped your T levels which could account for the lethargy as well.

I have heard that running a test base helps with lethargy but better to get a confirmation on that from the more experienced users on this forum.

Either way - get bloods drawn and/or lower your doses to see if it helped.

Been on stack for around a month, I added RAD-140 about a couple was ago. SarmsX all the way. Also developed a rash on my back, restless at night. Should I be on B-12? GW-50 doesn't seem to be giving me any noticeable energy. Thanks for link to lab work.

what does your diet look like? A.so if you haven't been getting enough sleep that could be contributing big time

Doses are one dropper for all but Rad @ (2) droppers. Diet sucks, too tired to cook for myself. Been on cycle for about 5wks, first few days I dosed @ 1\2. Gonna get bloods asap. I had major bouts with legrathy on and off for the past 10yrs, but they never could find a culprit. Very well could of been marriage F ing me up....

Doses are one dropper for all but Rad @ (2) droppers. Diet sucks, too tired to cook for myself. Been on cycle for about 5wks, first few days I dosed @ 1\2. Gonna get bloods asap. I had major bouts with legrathy on and off for the past 10yrs, but they never could find a culprit. Very well could of been marriage F ing me up....

Well if you've been fighting lethargy on and off for 10 years,it doesn't sound like its sarms related at all

Yeah, but this is uber chronic and a fast onset. Deff got something off. I'd be surprised if bloods came back normal.

Top Bottom