napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033/MK-677/RAD-140 cycle update.

Rockmfhudd, thank for heads up on proper blood panel, just ordered it. You think cutting RAD back to one dropper might help w/legrathy? Or taking sarms later in morning?

Also, is stiff, sore joints, neck and bottom of feet that seems to never go away, a normal side effect?

Also, is stiff, sore joints, neck and bottom of feet that seems to never go away, a normal side effect?

Those are not Sarms side effects. In fact, your joints should feel better while on cycle. Could be a side effect of increased training load.

I forgot to ask how much are you running of each compound? My guess is the lethargy is from the MK (if you were running the full amount @25 mg/day). That side effect does go away but it was too much for me to deal with so I cut back to 12-15mg and still get gains with no sides.

Also, as I mentioned you are running two very suppressive compounds (Rad and LGD) so don't be surprised (or freak out) if you get Bloods back and your T is crashed to shit. This would also account for Lethargy. Should that be the case, and considering you already got great gains, I would just come off all but the MK and start PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all bro. Sarms actually help those things.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Rockmfhudd, thank for heads up on proper blood panel, just ordered it. You think cutting RAD back to one dropper might help w/legrathy? Or taking sarms later in morning?
The lethargy should pass soon. It is more than likely the MK677 and temporary

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I cut back on theRAD to one dropper, seems like I might feel a bit of relief. Gonna keep hammering through this 12wk cycle, and bust ass on the iron to extract them as potential.

Top Bottom