napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd 3303 vs Lgd 4033

Shadow

Is there a clear way of knowing if you are taking lgd 3303 vs lgd 4033? I know people say 3303 is more of a dry look and 4033 is more of a water weight "wet" look. However, is it that noticable of a difference to know what you are taking is 3303 instead of 4033 or vice versa? Are there other indicators to know you are taking one from the other? Outside of this forum, seems l

Is there a clear way of knowing if you are taking lgd 3303 vs lgd 4033? I know people say 3303 is more of a dry look and 4033 is more of a water weight "wet" look. However, is it that noticable of a difference to know what you are taking is 3303 instead of 4033 or vice versa? Are there other indicators to know you are taking one from the other? Outside of this forum, seems l
Sorry, pushed wrong button and don't know how to edit.

As I was saying, outside of this forum, seems like the consensus is that 3303 is typically "faked" and it's actually 4033 in lieu of 3303.

Just would like to get more information about the difference between 3303 and 4033 when taking one of them.

More suppression, more strength, cleaner size, likely a bit more size but thats debatable... its not as though its so obvious when using them but certainly in regards to how dry it is along with how much size you can get... You should be able to view a COA when buying it.. Umbrella Labs SHIPS A COPY of a current COA with every bottle they send out...

dylan covered it. i have not tried the 3 version yet but umbrella is the place to snatch it and try it out

More suppression, more strength, cleaner size, likely a bit more size but thats debatable... its not as though its so obvious when using them but certainly in regards to how dry it is along with how much size you can get... You should be able to view a COA when buying it.. Umbrella Labs SHIPS A COPY of a current COA with every bottle they send out...
Nothing will beat this.

Umbrella Labs for the win

Dylan hooked you up. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

So many things are now faked out there. It really comes down to sticking with trusted sources like sarms.forsale and Umbrella Labs.

Top Bottom