napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD 3303 Testosterone Suppression/Shutdown

boyderko

Hey Guys,

So recently I have had quite the odd effect from what I can tell from running LGD 3303 within safe dosages and I would like some feedback/help from anyone who really sees this.

Body type/Age: 22 years old, 165lbs, Male

To start it all off I had ran a cycle of LGD 3303 (20mg a day) and MK 677 (30mg at night) for 8 weeks and I was seeing some good results but after my 4th week I had gone into the supplement shop where I purchased them from and I had gone to ask about the dosages because I wasn't sure if I should be taking more or less and I was told to take 3 pills a day(30mg) instead of my current 2. So I started to take 3 pills a day and I noticed that I was developing a sort of test run off and had gotten a very mild case of pseudo gyno. I had gone to the doctor to get it checked out and he confirmed what it was and gave me a prescription to take 1mg of arimidex/anastrozle to help my gyno go down (never had it at all previously). It has gone down quite significantly but I am left with some puffy nipples that I do have to watch out for when choosing shirts to wear, was told mine will go away in time. With everything seemingly going down and being told only to take the arimidex when I was going to cycle on LGD, I thought I was in the clear.

Fast Forward a bit of time and I decided since I was told to just run the arimidex and I would be good to go that I would start up another cycle. The cycle itself went great (just now finishing) and I had no side effects from LGD that I had thought of until I decided to go see the doctor again. The arimidex was actually really crashing my estrogen levels ( I am sitting at a 2.5 instead of the healthy adult male range of 15-30) is what the doctor told me so I stopped taking it and was given a 10 day prescription for an oral steroid to clear up the rashes I had developed because of it. That all went away but being all this with my estrogen had happened I decided to get blood work done and see where I am sitting at for testosterone & estrogen.

This is the fun part, so I get my blood work results back and I find out that a normal healthy male sits anywhere from 600-800 for test and my levels had crashed down to 55... I basically have almost no natural test in my system right now but oddly enough I have 0 of the symptoms of having that low of a level. I then after that had another blood test ran on me for prolactin and it seems that literally every function in my body/level is completely healthy minus my test & estrogen levels. I am currently at the point where I feel just fine like a normal person with no symptoms of low test but my nutritionist seems to think that even with taking the "Sup3r PCT" to naturally boost me back up that I wont get back to regular male test levels. My doctor on the other hand says that will be just fine and I am going back in to get my blood work done in around 4-6 weeks (Halloween time) to see where I am at and based on those results i'll go from there to see if I need any TRT.

Now that I got all the details out of the way my main concern/question is, do my test levels have a very high chance of not returning to normal without TRT?
Are the SARMs I got not the real deal?

I am just personally a bit at a loss as its quite hard to find some good info since my situation is so specific. I will attach images of the SARMs I got as well for reference. Thanks in advance, ill answer back as soon as I can if I did not specify on anything.

- side note: I had done previous cycle of LGD 3303 at 20mg a day & MK 677 30mg for 8 weeks without any issues at all. my issues all started on that second cycle which is what I talk about above.

Attachments

• IMG_3360.jpg
    IMG_3360.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3361.jpg
    IMG_3361.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 9
LGD-3303 is not something we ever recommend. As you can see it can shut you down and give sides, which is totally against the whole point of using sarms

I would run a whole full pct and not use that ever again.

good fucking lord no.. thats not going to do anything... you need a FULL and REAL pct protocol, not that product, not to mention olympus labs is horrible... brother, DO NOT use anything else whatsoever considering you dont have any sort of clue what you are doing...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan can you clear this up for me, I'm new lol. The clomid and nolva are those the dosings for days or weeks?

Those are daily doses for each week so week 1 pct clomid 50mg, nolva 40mg . Week 4 onwards clomid 25mg, nolva 20mg

for clomid, that means 50 mg PER DAY the first 3 weeks then drop to 25 mg PER DAY the next 3 weeks

Top Bottom