napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lets talk building on a budget

Budget for your needs - it's really simple if you are not a rep and you are not a pro and are not shitting out thousands every day then budget for your needs. These items should be an honest line item on your personal budget. Also this is where I see problems with spouses arise because now it has become privy to the little lady that her dude is spending $1200 extra on gear a month when they are pinching pennies else where.

or you tell that little lady to stfu and go make a sammich with her 200 pairs of shoes and nails and hair did. lol

or you tell that little lady to stfu and go make a sammich with her 200 pairs of shoes and nails and hair did. lol

Agreed, my wife sees my incoming gear and I know she has an idea of what it might cost, but as long as she can not have her shit interrupted by my gear I think she cares less bro 's. Big. Boy Pants for big balls.

I used to spend 30-40 dollars at the bar everyday when I was a drunk...this lifestyle is CHEAP!!!
I'm on that page. It was nothing to spend a few hundred on a Saturday night. My whole gear stack, including AI, caber etc is under a grand. Granted my doses aren't huge but it's relatively cheap compared to partying. The food is incredibly cheap compared to eating out and eating shit food. I buy shit in bulk. Gear and food. Now once I get into hgh... Then it'll get more expensive.

Last edited:
I'm on that page. It was nothing to spend a few hundred on a Saturday night. My whole gear stack, including AI, caber etc is under a grand. Granted my doses aren't huge but it's relatively cheap compared to partying. The food is incredibly cheap compared to eating out and eating shit food. I buy shit in bulk. Gear and food. Now once I get into hgh... Then it'll get more expensive.

Booze was bad enough, add in the 100 piece and then third and forth phone call meetin Ol dude at 7/11 parkin lot at 4:30 A. M......;)

Damn guess I'm lucky atm. No family and kids to provide for, best enjoy it while I can.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

What budget? BigBusiness and I spend twice as much on groceries a month than our house payment lol. Granted we have 3 kids between us, but definitely not a lifestyle for those who can't afford it. I agree with you rock!

What budget? BigBusiness and I spend twice as much on groceries a month than our house payment lol. Granted we have 3 kids between us, but definitely not a lifestyle for those who can't afford it. I agree with you rock!

So glad my youngest is off to college. Even with the money I put in his account each month I'm sure it's cheaper than when he was here under my roof. Shoes, paying for his dates, random money, gas, groceries, protein powders, unexpected purchases... dude probably ran nuts. Now I put $X00 in and basically it's on him to make it last. Lil fucker probably has too much money on hand. Him and his gf are coming home in two weeks since all the freshman players were redshirted and aren't traveling with the team. Either way 3 kids?!?!?!?!? Keep that.

So glad my youngest is off to college. Even with the money I put in his account each month I'm sure it's cheaper than when he was here under my roof. Shoes, paying for his dates, random money, gas, groceries, protein powders, unexpected purchases... dude probably ran nuts. Now I put $X00 in and basically it's on him to make it last. Lil fucker probably has too much money on hand. Him and his gf are coming home in two weeks since all the freshman players were redshirted and aren't traveling with the team. Either way 3 kids?!?!?!?!? Keep that.
Hahaha yeah are kids are younger though so I think as they get older and even at your sons age get more expensive lol. Ours are 10,13 and 15. The most expensive things for them is food, shoes, and video games haha! The 2 younger ones eat very healthy with us but not the oldest.

Hahaha yeah are kids are younger though so I think as they get older and even at your sons age get more expensive lol. Ours are 10,13 and 15. The most expensive things for them is food, shoes, and video games haha! The 2 younger ones eat very healthy with us but not the oldest.
Its about that time to buy some raws and start brewing for our next run baby

You could honestly build with a simple test and sarms cycle for relatively cheap. The food can crush you financially though.

The lifestyle isn't cheap, and you can't cut corners with supports, bloodwork, etc. I'm not rich by any means, so I tend to keep my cycles simple for the most part. But I cover what needs to be covered without ever skimping. If you can't do that, then you don't have any business playing around.

That being said, I spend FAR more on food than on gear and supps. In the last two weeks $400 dollars worth of groceries have come into my house. Food is the most expensive supplement in my budget. If you are serious about building then you will find a way to make it work.

The way you build on a budget is to slowly purchase all of your items peice by peice. Like some others pointed out... this lifestyle in comparison to what I previously spent my money on is dirt cheap. Just my opinion... I used to spend easily $200 a day on drugs.

The lifestyle isn't cheap, and you can't cut corners with supports, bloodwork, etc. I'm not rich by any means, so I tend to keep my cycles simple for the most part. But I cover what needs to be covered without ever skimping. If you can't do that, then you don't have any business playing around.

That being said, I spend FAR more on food than on gear and supps. In the last two weeks $400 dollars worth of groceries have come into my house. Food is the most expensive supplement in my budget. If you are serious about building then you will find a way to make it work.

I agree wholeheartedly brother and it's a commitment to self of heart, body and mind. Selfish? Only to those not willing to push themselves to their potential, if you approach it like big man here you can't lose. All things in life require balance and commitment.

I agree wholeheartedly brother and it's a commitment to self of heart, body and mind. Selfish? Only to those not willing to push themselves to their potential, if you approach it like big man here you can't lose. All things in life require balance and commitment.
Very well said bro.

The food isn't that expensive.I clip coupons & find the sales.Every week I spend around $70-$80 on food.Just this week eggs were on sale for $1.33 for an 18 pack.I bought ten of them.Steaks go on sale a lot too & when they do I buy them in bulk then freeze them.I must have 50 cans of solid white albacore stored up from when they were on sale for a buck a can.I can usually always find cottage cheese on sale for $1.99 per 2 cups.I get 5 of those every week.You just have to keep your eyes open for these things.

The food isn't that expensive.I clip coupons & find the sales.Every week I spend around $70-$80 on food.Just this week eggs were on sale for $1.33 for an 18 pack.I bought ten of them.Steaks go on sale a lot too & when they do I buy them in bulk then freeze them.I must have 50 cans of solid white albacore stored up from when they were on sale for a buck a can.I can usually always find cottage cheese on sale for $1.99 per 2 cups.I get 5 of those every week.You just have to keep your eyes open for these things.

I wish you could show me how to do that shit bro. I go and spend a few hundred 2x a month and if I don't feel like defrosting shit I hit the store and drop $60-80 bucks on shit I already have like steaks, or fish and weird shit.

Top Bottom