napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Let's talk about HCG the Evo Devil! Haha

vinni

So the Evo cool aid drinkers are taught that HCG is poison and the devil and you'll die and go blind if you touch it! Haha. But Lots of guys have used it for years.
I just watched a rich piana vid. He uses high doses for PCT. So, who uses it? I'd like to hear the real pros and cons from unbiased opinions. I know it has a short expiration date and doesn't seem very readily available. Fill me in. Should I be using it for PCT?

Here is the deal with evo.... they are stupid sheep that follow a fucking crackpot who pulls information out of his ass.

You gotta stoop to the mentality of an 8 year old to understand thier tactics.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Right, Evo feeds BShit and pushes their product.
But what about HCG? You guys ever use it PCT? Or during to keep the boys full?

No sir not i. I don't like hcg for real reasons like the estrogen potential. I think it's a great drug just not for me. Idc about balls lol.

I am in a very unique situation... both my girl and I really want to adopt. The kids things would be a plus but not mandatory for us.

Also I blast cruise and will then go to sustained trt. So I won't have to worry about the recovery.like someone would who wants to pct.

Hcgenerate is a mythical supplemet bro. To speak it's name could turn you to stone if you're not strong enough. Lol

The more I read the more I wonder and the BS over at Evo just only stirs the pot of confusion with the lies and nonsense like hcgenerate.

Have y'all seen the training video for hcgenerate on youtube? Lol.

I'm afraid if I watch the video I'll actually lose a couple iq points lol. Also never get back the time in my life wasted.

Lets try this.No more posts about evo. I do not know who they are ,I do not know what n2 guard is and I am tired of all of it. All seems a bit petty to to me.If...IF you really plan to move on then move on..begin NOW. I do not give a frogs fat ass about any of it...boring me...post after post...evo..n2s guard...at what point in time might we be over it and go forward? What are you gaining by constantly going over what ever they did to you? I call that the past.That means it is over.

So the Evo cool aid drinkers are taught that HCG is poison and the devil and you'll die and go blind if you touch it! Haha. But Lots of guys have used it for years.
I just watched a rich piana vid. He uses high doses for PCT. So, who uses it? I'd like to hear the real pros and cons from unbiased opinions. I know it has a short expiration date and doesn't seem very readily available. Fill me in. Should I be using it for PCT?
Lets forget about boston lloyd, rich piana and whoever else irks us. Your thread says lets talk about hcg the evo devil. How about LETS NOT? How about we move on and those who are ignorant then we ignore. You tube does not equate to greatness. Greatness is how you are as a human being . How is your family? How is your life? How do you treat others? I am going to be gone for a week and man I sure hope all of this 6th grade shit is GONE when I return.

I am currently coming off my first cycle and have just brought some HCG and will be using it for the first time running it along side clomid and nolvadex for pct. Its hard to know what to believe or what is best for me because every one seems to have a different view on what you should be doing for pct but from what I understand this is a good combo for bring your natural test levels back

And it works for me. Gets my natural system goin. I have never used during cycle. To me it seems kinda pointless.

ok, I have extensive experience here.. not only did I use hcg since college for PCT, when that was how it was done, i mean is 1999 THAT long ago? geez.. and yeah I think you guys who remarked that the product from your old board was prioritized,it was a marketing campaign..
So NOT ONLY did I use it successfully many times, when I went to got for TRT, it was the first and ONLY thing I was put on the get things going..I was not given any AI..the Doc went to Harvard so in my mind he has at least some credibility, so if he says start wth hcg im starting with hcg.. it has been around far longer than any sarm.
Since then things progressed.. but the point is, in my personal experience, I NEVER got sore nips, hcg has been used for what,, DECADES? and that board says some shit it no good, so no now it must be true? hellz no.. saying it will have a estrogen risk? I mean in my experience it just isn't that strong, im pretty sure there is a maximum amount hat can be metabolized in a certain period like 7000iu (feel free to correct that), my bloods have my test at around 650 on only hcg, is that really a crazy number? pff puhleeze.. ive been around the block, im not in my 20's like some of you and I have no agenda here.. I hope some noob who reads this thread or a person on the fence about hcg and isnt speaking up will get it or use and not cop to that disinformation campaign, it is a tool still and it is valid to have it in your tool box, there is no shame in it.. NOW,, lets talk about kool aid

I should change my picture to this thing

x3MRRqzeTY-4.png

Lets forget about boston lloyd, rich piana and whoever else irks us. Your thread says lets talk about hcg the evo devil. How about LETS NOT? How about we move on and those who are ignorant then we ignore. You tube does not equate to greatness. Greatness is how you are as a human being . How is your family? How is your life? How do you treat others? I am going to be gone for a week and man I sure hope all of this 6th grade shit is GONE when I return.
Whoa Buddy, you miss understood my post COMPLETELY !

I could give 2 shits about Evo & HC generate. That's not what I asked about.
I asked about the real HCG. The injectable used to keep your bodies HPTA functioning during cycle and also used to kick start it after cycle. Now your comment about life and family. Mine is fucking great.
My post struck a nerve with you because YOU didn't read it thoroughly or you don't know what HCG is.
Have a great time on your trip. And when you return I will still be here asking quality questions and posting quality posts!!!!!
For those of you who did answer my questions about HCG, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

ok, I have extensive experience here.. not only did I use hcg since college for PCT, when that was how it was done, i mean is 1999 THAT long ago? geez.. and yeah I think you guys who remarked that the product from your old board was prioritized,it was a marketing campaign..
So NOT ONLY did I use it successfully many times, when I went to got for TRT, it was the first and ONLY thing I was put on the get things going..I was not given any AI..the Doc went to Harvard so in my mind he has at least some credibility, so if he says start wth hcg im starting with hcg.. it has been around far longer than any sarm.
Since then things progressed.. but the point is, in my personal experience, I NEVER got sore nips, hcg has been used for what,, DECADES? and that board says some shit it no good, so no now it must be true? hellz no.. saying it will have a estrogen risk? I mean in my experience it just isn't that strong, im pretty sure there is a maximum amount hat can be metabolized in a certain period like 7000iu (feel free to correct that), my bloods have my test at around 650 on only hcg, is that really a crazy number? pff puhleeze.. ive been around the block, im not in my 20's like some of you and I have no agenda here.. I hope some noob who reads this thread or a person on the fence about hcg and isnt speaking up will get it or use and not cop to that disinformation campaign, it is a tool still and it is valid to have it in your tool box, there is no shame in it.. NOW,, lets talk about kool aid

I should change my picture to this thing

x3MRRqzeTY-4.png
Thanks Force for the great info. I am also not in my twenties anymore and if HCG is gonna help me recover after cycle than I'm all about trying it. I'll be looking for a source next.

Lets try this.No more posts about evo. I do not know who they are ,I do not know what n2 guard is and I am tired of all of it. All seems a bit petty to to me.If...IF you really plan to move on then move on..begin NOW. I do not give a frogs fat ass about any of it...boring me...post after post...evo..n2s guard...at what point in time might we be over it and go forward? What are you gaining by constantly going over what ever they did to you? I call that the past.That means it is over.
Dude, hijack someone else's post not mine! If you don't have fucking legit feedback shut the fuck up!

Top Bottom