napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lab Work.. WTF!

karismat1c

Hey guys, i'm going to try and make this short because i don't want it to be too long. I've been on cycle for a week and a half now and have noticed my face bloat a lot. My diet hasn't been extensor perfect buts it's been good enough to the point where i shouldn't be bloating this bad. This is my cycle

Current Cycle:
1-12 Test E 250mg
1-12 Tren E 300mg
1-12 Mast E 300mg (more for libido than anything else and keeping bloat down)
1-12 12.5 eod aromasin
1-12 Caber .25mg 2x e3d
1-12 n2guard

I got my lab work and was shocked to find this:

Estrogen 104
Test 1344
LH 0.1
Fsh 0.2

My AI is from europeanpharmaceuticals aka the guys who goes by "Pharmacist". Anyone have any suggestions? should I up my AI? I got a recommendation for 12.5 in the morning and 12.5 at night for 7 days then re test and go from there. Is appreciate any help. Thanks all!

Tren will show up as estrogen on some tests not Estradial but total estrogens because its seen as a progesterone

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

someone also said i might have done the wrong test. i did hormone panel from privatemd. they suggested to try the ultra sensitive estrogen test

And I've crushed my estrogen and held water from bad diet estrogen is a small factor in bloat compared too calorie surplus carbs and sodium

i agree bro. but i'm on a cut 2300 cal a day & 180-200mg carbs. sodium af a minimum. sorry should of posted diet in the thread earlier

Well I'm sure the estrogen is false because of tren . why because your on a small amount of test and barely outside the physiological range even with no AI it wouldn't be that high.

Top Bottom