napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

kill gyno cycle

gymrat827

well yes, i have it. Had it as a teen, made it way way worse when i was sr. in college and had no clue what i was doing with AAS.

here it goes

mast p 200 1-4
mast e 700 1-12

TPP 200 1-4
tes E 250 1-12

caber .25mg M/W/F 1-14 (or 15/16)
stane 6.25mg ED 1-14 (or 15/16)
Ralox 45mg ED 1-14

pct
Nolva, 6wks 40/40/20/20/10/10
osta @ 20mg (sarm)

Im really hopeful that it will be pretty much gone by pct and the nolva will take care of the last bit and any rebound that may take place. If its not gone by pct i may just continue on nolva long term. Caber/ralox/stane will all be pharm grade....taking no chances here on bunk stuff

posting this input from others.

gymrat827 said:
well yes, i have it. Had it as a teen, made it way way worse when i was sr. in college and had no clue what i was doing with AAS.

here it goes

mast p 200 1-4
mast e 700 1-12

TPP 200 1-4
tes E 250 1-12

Ralox 45mg ED 1-14

pct
osta @ 20mg (sarm)

Im really hopeful that it will be pretty much gone by pct and the nolva will take care of the last bit and any rebound that may take place. If its not gone by pct i may just continue on nolva long term. Caber/ralox/stane will all be pharm grade....taking no chances here on bunk stuff

This is really strong man. I know how well versed you are in this avenue and this is excellent... Some time it would be great if you could expound a bit on raloxifene because most are clueless on it, how it works etc... I know you are highly experienced on it... This layout is very nice... The only other thing I may consider is proviron here but this is very strong... I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out... Keep us updated and GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE!!

I know this might seem a little far-fetched to some but I know numerous people who have used primobolan to shrink the actual size of the Gyno. I believe primo was originally designed and tested for this protocol even at a low dose..

Other than that your stack looks solid man I wish you the best of luck

I can see where the cycle should certainly help your gyno issues. Its a bit unorthodox and not the norm, so i would definitely be interested in how effective this goes for you. Keep us updated!

I'm quite privy with raloxifene. In fact, I consider myself a long time advocate of it. However, I believe you aren't using it for the duration needed. Also, it really really really depends if your gyno is unbound, or bound.

PM me and I think I can get you better situated brother. Headed in the right direction, though!

i do this for other guys.....Help them run it.

I never ended up running it myself. But i surely, it does work. It may not get rid of it, but it will reduce things heavily.

gymrat827 said:

I never ended up running it myself. But i surely, it does work. It may not get rid of it, but it will reduce things heavily.

Im curious to why you call this a kill gyno cycle? Is it the combination of compounds together?

yes. hi hi mast creates a bad environment for gyno. Some guys are able to just run a tes/mast cycle and be able to rid light gyno.

Ralox is the best serm for gyno. Better than nolva. But just in case, i have nolva in pct so if one doesnt respond the best to ralox, you ll still spend some time on nolva to further reduce the size on the gyno. Caber is there for prolactin or if your gyno came from deca/tren/etc. Not much of it, just a tad. It will also help keep your dick working proplerly being on a good AI dose this whole time. The aromasin, you could swap it for adex if you really wanted to, but getting rid of the estrogen rather than just blocking it is much better IMHO.

in pct i think a tiny tiny dose of whatever AI you like and maybe just B6 should still be used too, just for rebound and to make sure everything stays as it has been throughout the cycle.

BigBusiness said:
gymrat827 said:

Im curious to why you call this a kill gyno cycle? Is it the combination of compounds together?[/quote]

you or one can use this to kill a light gyno issue they have and still run somewhat of a cycle. Being summer, guys want to rid gyno and still lean out........which typically means putting a spotlight on the gyno itself.

not here.

gymrat827 said:

here it goes

mast p 200 1-4
mast e 700 1-12

TPP 200 1-4
tes E 250 1-12

Ralox 45mg ED 1-14

pct
osta @ 20mg (sarm)

this is an old post but im gonna revive it, not just for my own questions but for everyone elses benefit, as it seems there are quite a few people talking about Gyno in threads recently. I have some questions:

1. what is the reasoning behind Masteron as anti-gyno?
2. why use two different forms of Masteron?
3. What is TPP, is that supposed to be NPP? I am unfamiliar with TPP?
4. What is the deal with Ralox? People do not talk about Ralox often..and where can we find legit Ralox?

1 - masteron is anti estrogenic (sp), it is going give off some what, what an AI does. So lets say your running 500mg of tes & mast......you wouldnt need as much aromasin/adex as you normally would cuz the mast is going to help keep estrogen down all on its own.

So its going to be somewhat of a low, low, low dosed AI all on its own. So you see why its picked & ran at a hi dose.

2, using both mast p and e will allow it to begin working asap and allow it to last in the system for longer periods of time with a inj. So you could pin twice a wk once your up and running, but having mast p in the start will allow it to work in a few days instead of a few weeks.

3, TPP is like in between tes P and tes E. A perfect ester to run EOD or M/W/F. It lasts in the system about 2.5 days.

4, ralox is the best serm for gyno. search on google.....all the studies show its better than nolva.

safe meds 4 all . com

online pharma. they will have real shit, it works.

The mast alone could have drastic effects IMO. Not sure about pre existing gyno but it works great for my when I get a scare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gymrat827 said:
1 - masteron is anti estrogenic (sp), it is going give off some what, what an AI does. So lets say your running 500mg of tes & mast......you wouldnt need as much aromasin/adex as you normally would cuz the mast is going to help keep estrogen down all on its own.

So its going to be somewhat of a low, low, low dosed AI all on its own. So you see why its picked & ran at a hi dose.

2, using both mast p and e will allow it to begin working asap and allow it to last in the system for longer periods of time with a inj. So you could pin twice a wk once your up and running, but having mast p in the start will allow it to work in a few days instead of a few weeks.

3, TPP is like in between tes P and tes E. A perfect ester to run EOD or M/W/F. It lasts in the system about 2.5 days.

4, ralox is the best serm for gyno. search on google.....all the studies show its better than nolva.

safe meds 4 all . com

The online pharma says they need a script. How do you get around that?

your going to have to look them over, search for what you need and then review the payment process to make sure your GTG with it.

this is just a list ive made up. Again, do your own research on them before you cough up a few hundo.

DylanGemelli said:
pure essence will soon be carrying aromasin, letro and raloxifene

they will have solid stuff. Some of those online pharma's are hit or miss. Thats why i listed like 6....

Some have everything but their pricing is $$$. Im confindent in PE, they will come threw with good stane, letro & ralox.

Re: RE: Re: kill gyno cycle

gymrat827 said:

safe meds 4 all . com

I can vouch for the ralox. I get it by prescription from my doc. I've been on it for a little over 3 weeks for already existing gyno. The gyno has dramatically decreased. Once PE drops ralox, I'd recommend it anyone to jump on it

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom