napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Keto advice

iHeartGear

4th day trying out the keto diet.

Planned on continuing diet until my shoot on the 25th. Just trying to shred down as much as possible.

Keeping my fats high and my carbs down to 20-25grams a day.

I felt great the first two days, but I've noticed that my energy levels at the gym have gone way down these past couple days. Strength has also gone down immensely.

I notice I do not get a pump when on this diet which is annoying, but understandable... Should I consume a good amount of carbs on the day of the shoot, in order to get bigger pumps and vascularity?

No you wanna stick it out. Till the day before shoot then do a carb reload the day before and u will be nice and full the day of

PHURIOUS

No you wanna stick it out. Till the day before shoot then do a carb reload the day before and u will be nice and full the day of

PHURIOUS

Ok, awesome will do. I wasn't sure if I was going to get a swollen gut from loading up on carbs the day before lol. It's nice to have some clarity

Ok, awesome will do. I wasn't sure if I was going to get a swollen gut from loading up on carbs the day before lol. It's nice to have some clarity

Well ofcourse dont go crazy. Lol but a decent reload. Like maybe 150g carbs w some fats and protein. The night before. Then wake up and nothing but water sipping. To stay dry and empty. Day of u can eat a couple gatorade power chees to keep the hunger pains down. And keep an empty stomach

PHURIOUS

Well ofcourse dont go crazy. Lol but a decent reload. Like maybe 150g carbs w some fats and protein. The night before. Then wake up and nothing but water sipping. To stay dry and empty. Day of u can eat a couple gatorade power chees to keep the hunger pains down. And keep an empty stomach

PHURIOUS

Nice, sounds like you've been through this once or twice lol

I listened to joe rogan podcast with meisha Tate from May and they briefly spoke about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There really is no "diet plan". The thing u need to do is depending on person keep ur carbs under 50g a day some do less like 30g. I can put myself in ketosis pretty easy so i shoot for under 50g a day. And you up your proteins and healthy fats. So u eat things like avacado. Almonds. Steak eggs cheese etc. but u have to be careful cause u have to look at all the things u eat and drink and remove those items. Like for instance one mt dew has 77g of carbs in it. So even if u were good that day and were under 50 then the soda would ruin it. Like one half serving of cheese has 1g of carbs so u build that in to the plan. U have to look ay ur supps too like protein powder pwo drinks etc.

PHURIOUS

Like a typical day for me

Meal one - 4 eggs 2 pieces bacon

Meal two - 8oz steak 2oz cashews

Meal three - 1/2 pound burger 90% lean with avacado and a lettuce bun with sauteed asparagus cooked in gso

For snacks if i get hungry

2 slices mild cheddar 10 slices roastbeef.

2-3 oz cashews.

PHURIOUS

yo can you link me the keto diet plan from the internet?

Like phurious said, it's real easy once you get the hang of it... One mistake people make is eating strictly lean meats while doing keto... Don't be afraid to throw some red meats in there, you want to keep your fat intake relatively high

Oh and if u like to drink. Ill blow ur mind right now. Lol

PHURIOUS

Jack and coke with coke zero and a dash of grenadine
Per 8oz drink

Cals 37
Carbs 3

BOOM!

PHURIOUS

PHURIOUS, Do you have a carb reload day once a week or every couple weeks or just stay straight KETO for the whole 8-10 weeks?

Top Bottom