napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

just purchased Rad, SR, S4 and GW

emperor

Hi Everyone

Thanks to the generous flash 40 sale i was able to place an order for the Enhanced Super Stack!

When i get them in i will post a log and keep it updated.

My overall goal is to loose 20+ lbs by summer June 19.

I am super pumped and ready to get lean and mean for summer its about time i see a 6pack

yours in iron
Emperor

Hi Everyone

Thanks to the generous flash 40 sale i was able to place an order for the Enhanced Super Stack!

I am super pumped and ready to get lean and mean for summer its about time i see a 6pack

yours in iron
Emperor

That's awesome bro, and you definitely have the right stack for that goal! I'll definitely be following your log and your progress, when you have it posted

Hi Everyone

yours in iron
Emperor

june 19th or june 2019?

oh ok I was like wtf is that like a pound a month haha ya man you shouldn't have a problem keep that diet in check and these sarms will do amazing stuff for you

Glad you took advantage of that sale. Not bad when you can save the wallet when buying gains! Enjoy it brother!

Hi Everyone

yours in iron
Emperor

very nice brother... you should definitely be able to accomplish your goal with this stack... looking forward to your log and results!

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

With that stack,mans the right diet you will meet and exceed that goal easily my friend!

i agree... extremely strong shred there with a lot of strength and lean muscle gain along with HUGE increases in endurance which should lead to extreme training abilities

Top Bottom