napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just Ordered LGD-4033 From PureEssenceSarms

masseybla

So, from what I've heard, this website (pureessencesarms.com) is pretty good. After researching for the better part of the past 3 hours, I decided to give in and buy a single bottle of LGD-4033. What I'm looking for is a boost in muscle building, as well as a getting leaner in the process. At the time I don't have enough money to stack on SARMs, but I do have some Anavar coming in.

Diet is looking good so far. Carbs are coming from healthy sources like brown rice, nuts, etc. Trying to keep bad oils and fats to a minimum, although this is sometimes hard to do because at times the only thing I can have for a meal is something like a chicken sandwich, and I believe its better to have something like that in moderation rather than skipping the meal entirely. I'll definitely be keeping everyone updated.

I'm currently 5'10, 179.4 lbs, not sure what my bf% is though. Probably in the low 20s if I could guess.

All in all, I just want to look good. I don't want to be completely jacked, but I want to be very well defined and vascular. That's my goal, now it's time to put in the work.

So, from what I've heard, this website (pureessencesarms.com) is pretty good. After researching for the better part of the past 3 hours, I decided to give in and buy a single bottle of LGD-4033. What I'm looking for is a boost in muscle building, as well as a getting leaner in the process. At the time I don't have enough money to stack on SARMs, but I do have some Anavar coming in.

Diet is looking good so far. Carbs are coming from healthy sources like brown rice, nuts, etc. Trying to keep bad oils and fats to a minimum, although this is sometimes hard to do because at times the only thing I can have for a meal is something like a chicken sandwich, and I believe its better to have something like that in moderation rather than skipping the meal entirely. I'll definitely be keeping everyone updated.

I'm currently 5'10, 179.4 lbs, not sure what my bf% is though. Probably in the low 20s if I could guess.

All in all, I just want to look good. I don't want to be completely jacked, but I want to be very well defined and vascular. That's my goal, now it's time to put in the work.

it would be great if you kept a log... i do wish you would have asked us before you ordered anavar but you don't have it yet so perhaps you will listen to reason... your body fat is far too high to use steroids bro... we can easily help guide you to surpass your goals but not if you don't listen and hurt yourself, which is what you are doing using steroids with an elevated body fat... steroids are not fat burners and not to be used in that manner... you need to be well under 15% to even get to that point... running steroids at an elevated body fat is dangerous and NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE DOING BRO... i do hope you listen and understand... you made a great choice with sarms with where you are right now... they can help you drastically lose body fat and still gain lean muscle... i can help you anytime with this but its up to you...

it would be great if you kept a log... i do wish you would have asked us before you ordered anavar but you don't have it yet so perhaps you will listen to reason... your body fat is far too high to use steroids bro... we can easily help guide you to surpass your goals but not if you don't listen and hurt yourself, which is what you are doing using steroids with an elevated body fat... steroids are not fat burners and not to be used in that manner... you need to be well under 15% to even get to that point... running steroids at an elevated body fat is dangerous and NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE DOING BRO... i do hope you listen and understand... you made a great choice with sarms with where you are right now... they can help you drastically lose body fat and still gain lean muscle... i can help you anytime with this but its up to you...
Thanks a lot for the tip man. I'll just leave the Anavar alone until I drop in body fat.

Would you guys recommend me running a low dose test? Preferably a single shot per week. Also, where is a good place to buy needles and syringes? What should I run with test to keep me safe?

I'm sure Dylan will chime in here, he's got a LOT of knowledge, but I'm going to say to stay away from any anabolics until you're closer to 15%BF, preferably lower. The lower the BF the better results you'll see faster too.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Stick to the SARM'S for now. Get your BF% down around 15% then you can think about test. Keep training and dieting, up your cardio. You'll be there in no time bro!!

Would you guys recommend me running a low dose test? Preferably a single shot per week. Also, where is a good place to buy needles and syringes? What should I run with test to keep me safe?

You can get your syringes from allegro medical online, but I would advise you bring your BF% down before any AAS usage. Also continue to read and learn, just as you have been doing.

Running SARMS is going to produce some wicked results. You won't need the test to achieve your goals

Honestly I would recommend waiting on all AAS until your bodyfat is lower bro. You need to get under 15%

In the meantime run a triple stack of sarms. Perfect to help you get your bodyfat down while making some nice gains

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

pct clomid 25/25/25/25

you didn't say what your age is or did you? I was at about 30-35% BF and was advised the same thing bro just finishing up my 14 week triple stack run, and have lost about 30 lbs and I cant tell you how much body fat, but I know im in the low 20's now I will get tested soon. 8 inches in my waistline. So you cannot go wrong with the sarms now and in no time you will be in the mid teens with bf% then do what you are advised or what you want. but it is dangerous that's why I decided against the aas cycles for now. pure essence is the shit you want for sure work harder and get the money for the stack, subtract a chicken sandwich a week will add up quick to getting that bottle and its the last day of an awesome sale from PE too.

you definitely can and should use sarms with test but not in your current condition... as ive stated before bro, you need to stop bringing up steroids right now... you have significant improvements that need to be made and im trying to give you the safest methods of going about this or your going to end up going backwards and im assuming thats the last thing you want bro... ive given you the tools now its up to you to listen and implement

Top Bottom