napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just hit 405 on bench

I hope Dorin becomes your neighbor and he and Andrew have no curtains so you can see the steamy gender indecisive love festivities up close and personal. #69 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ouch
Great lift
Just curious how many reps are you doing with 315
I've never gone above 6 at 315. No idea what I could get
Welcome to the 4 plate club bro. Nice lift! It feels good that first time hitting that
Feels really good. I hadn't planned on trying it for another few weeks but my lighter sets just felt so good I had to go for it

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Congrats! It is great to see fellow forum mates be successful! I am carefully working toward the 4 plate club. Still a ways and a couple of cycles to go though but hearing everyone else's success helps to keep me motivated.

You'll get there bro. That's the beauty of it, you get what you put in. Stay consistent and it's yours

You'll get there bro. That's the beauty of it, you get what you put in. Stay consistent and it's yours

Thanks bro, I appreciate the encouragement!

If dorin was my neighbor I wouldn't need to see a real Dr ever again! plus I'd be 10% year round

Grats on a solid lift bro!

Keep us posted on the rest of your progress! Love seeing shit like this...

Thanks bro! You played a part in it.

Thanks again to everyone for the support. This is really the best forum on the web

That's great to hear, helping people accomplish goals is he best part about what I do! And this is absolutely the best forum, truly a brotherhood here! Couldn't ask for a better family than what we all have here!

Keep it up bro you're killing it!

Top Bottom