napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

It's a dry cold

Montgomery

On the way to the gym today at 3:30...no fuks giving

f2ioav.jpg

Nice!!! Ice fishing weather there. lol

Talk about fucking commitment to extremes...
It'll be 27* and 17* with windchill when me and the son head to the gym this morning... what the fuck is wrong with us? Somewhere a fat fucker is sipping on some hot cocoa with his/her gut hanging over their belt by about 6" wondering if their genitals are still there. Never mind I like knowing my junk can breathe still...

Last edited:
Fuck that shit! You guys are crazy.

I'll keep my 40*/72* winters here in AZ. Sure it gets a little warm in the summer, but it's a dry heat. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Talk about fucking commitment to extremes...
It'll be 27* and 17* with windchill when me and the son head to the gym this morning... what the fuck is wrong with us? Somewhere a fat fucker is sipping on some hot cocoa with his/her gut hanging over their belt by about 6" wondering if their genitals are still there. Never mind I like knowing my junk can breathe still...

lol yes beats sitting on the couch or looking out the window for a few months, and yeah always nice to know the pecker is still there hahaha

It was -3 this morning here. I fucking hate winter

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What's good there uglier then me.......;)

shit man busier than a 1 legged man in an ass kickin contest, unfortunately im the one getting my ass kicked by the govt lol they sent me down to del rio texas from Oklahoma to clean up a job that is a bigger shit show than US politics

shit man busier than a 1 legged man in an ass kickin contest, unfortunately im the one getting my ass kicked by the govt lol they sent me down to del rio texas from Oklahoma to clean up a job that is a bigger shit show than US politics

That's pretty big then... especially when all the GS, WG and contractors 'No Hablar' despite working on a U.S. base. I know it's balls cold in that shithole brother. You should text or call me sometime bro so you can hear a voice that doesn't have to pull out 4 forms of ID when you have to pass that border patrol check point on I-90.

Last edited:
That's pretty big then... especially when all the GS, WG and contractors 'No Hablar' despite working on a U.S. base. I know it's balls cold in that shithole brother. You should text or call me sometime bro so you can hear a voice that doesn't have to pull out 4 forms of ID when you have to pass that border patrol check point on I-90.

lol no shit, I was just out your way on Wednesday flying home, ill be back on the 1st and may hang out in SA for a day or so, we shall see ill give you a yell when shit settles down and I can breath on weekends vs rolling up in the fetal position for my asshole to un prolapse. our period of performance is 13 feb so im not sure we will meet that so I may be there til the fuckin easter bunny shows his little cotton tail. who knows

lol no shit, I was just out your way on Wednesday flying home, ill be back on the 1st and may hang out in SA for a day or so, we shall see ill give you a yell when shit settles down and I can breath on weekends vs rolling up in the fetal position for my asshole to un prolapse. our period of performance is 13 feb so im not sure we will meet that so I may be there til the fuckin easter bunny shows his little cotton tail. who knows

That's fucking hilarious bro. Yeah man hmu if you can or whatever man if the old lady ain't working my asshole into powdered maize maybe we can bs or grab a beer... it'd be my first in who knows how long but for you brother we can turn up a few.

That's fucking hilarious bro. Yeah man hmu if you can or whatever man if the old lady ain't working my asshole into powdered maize maybe we can bs or grab a beer... it'd be my first in who knows how long but for you brother we can turn up a few.

aw man I just went to a Christmas party for my old ladies office, and I drank double crown and cokes all fucking night OMG lemme tell you haven't drank in about 2 years I was in the bath tub at the hotel puking guts so I can go for a fresca or some green lol fuck drankin. but like jameis Winston said "if you gon do it den do it big den and I did it big den" lmao

im originally from iowa brother and ive trained outside an entire winter in that kind of fucked up weather... (dont ask why, it was a bad situation) regardless, i know all too well about this type of fucked up weather... i dont miss that at all!

Top Bottom