napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Isarms Transformation Contest

Ok I have been following this contest post since it started and I think isarms is an amazing team and this is something I want to be a part of!! Carmel cowboy is in!!! The start dates lines up perfect for my sarms bridge! Will be running lgd,rad,s4and gw! It will be a perfect lead into my next cycle! Count me in big business!!

Ok I have been following this contest post since it started and I think isarms is an amazing team and this is something I want to be a part of!! Carmel cowboy is in!!! The start dates lines up perfect for my sarms bridge! Will be running lgd,rad,s4and gw! It will be a perfect lead into my next cycle! Count me in big business!!
Awesome bro. Great to have you participating

Pharmacom Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.ws
PM for any questions

Awesome, bumping i want as many people to jump on this as possible.

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off your order]

[email protected]
[email protected]

I'm in the same position, right now. I might be convinced to begin this..

It's a win either way you look at it!! You will be in great shape for your upcoming cycle and shit possibly win some gear!!! Can't go wrong!!!
I couldn't have asked for better with the participation of the sponsors here!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

I couldn't have asked for better with the participation of the sponsors here!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

I agree!! I think it's a great opportunity for everyone get pushed or help motivate someone else!! It's a win either way you look at it!! If I lose to a brother that I helped motivate then thats more important then any prize!!!

We have 14 contestants
1. @Mycrosstobare
2. @MissBizz
3. @Vildail
4. @Cmb5017
5. @RedMorkai
6. @Narcissisticmach
7. @jtfit76
8. @JMB
9. @Bowjingle
10. @Sportsradio
11. @SdBronco
12. @Carmel cowboy
13. @ironlifter36
14. @svanimost

Each contestant must take a photo with phrase "YOLO2017" written and able to be seen in photo. Photo must be posted by February 1st. Logs must be started in the information section of the forum and must contain transformation contest in title of log so everyone is aware. Goodluck to everyone and special shootout to all the great sponsors we have in our isarms family, you guys are awesome!!!!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Last edited:
We have 13 contestants
1. @Mycrosstobare
2. @MissBizz
3. @Vildail
4. @Cmb5017
5. @RedMorkai
6. @Narcissisticmach
7. @jtfit76
8. @JMB
9. @Bowjingle
10. @Sportsradio
11. @SdBronco
12. @Carmel cowboy
13. @ironlifter36

Each contestant must take a photo with phrase "YOLO2017" written and able to be seen in photo. Photo must be posted by February 1st. Logs must be started in the information section of the forum and must contain transformation contest in title of log so everyone is aware. Goodluck to everyone and special shootout to all the great sponsors we have in our isarms family, you guys are awesome!!!!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

We do that for every pic we post?

Top Bottom