napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is splitting 250mg in 2 shots worth it

Againaday

Hi guy's back with another question. First here is my current split to give an idea why I'm asking the question;
Day 1:chest - am, biceps - pm
Day 2:legs - am, triceps - pm
Day 3:back - am, shoulders - pm.
Day 4:eek:ff. Then I repeat.
I pin 250mg on Thursdays and notice that the recovery seems much more efficient for about 4 days after the pin but slows a bit any workout that falls after that. Not a tremendous difference as the strength gains and endurance remain but it feels a little different body wise, almost like not being super human anymore lol. This is my first cycle as you know and was wondering if I split the 250mg in 2 like say 125mg Monday and 125mg Thursday would that super human recovery feeling remain more constant.

Any advice would be great thanks.

Againaday said:
Hi guy's back with another question. First here is my current split to give an idea why I'm asking the question;
I pin 250mg on Thursdays and notice that the recovery seems much more efficient for about 4 days after the pin but slows a bit any workout that falls after that. Not a tremendous difference as the strength gains and endurance remain but it feels a little different body wise, almost like not being super human anymore lol. This is my first cycle as you know and was wondering if I split the 250mg in 2 like say 125mg Monday and 125mg Thursday would that super human recovery feeling remain more constant.

I'm assuming you are talking about test, but you didn't specify that or what ester you are using. If they are long esters, then twice a week is always ideal for stable blood levels.

That's a great trt or cruising dose. It's enough to make you feel good and keep some lead in your pencil.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Againaday said:

That is a typical response to E that you are having....or cyp too for that matter. That is why I like to cut my E with sus. I have found that taking two or three lower doses sucks. You never have enough test at one time to make you feel like you are on a roll. I take my test only on wednesday, and it is 250 sus and 200cyp. Once you mix the cyp or E with sus you have all of times zones covered and what you are experiencing is EXACTLY why I mix sus with e or cyp. Of course you will be teased and they will say you are looney tunes, but try it dude. You will be very surprized.

Doc I think I will give it a try if I can get my hands on some test sus. Not sure if this trial run as I want to see my bodies reaction to aas and know what sides test e will give but since I hate pinning and you always give sound advice I will this a try in 6 months for my 2nd cycle. Which will give me time to acquire test sus.

Thanks and man I love this forum.

Againaday said:
Doc I think I will give it a try if I can get my hands on some test sus. Not sure if this trial run as I want to see my bodies reaction to aas and know what sides test e will give but since I hate pinning and you always give sound advice I will this a try in 6 months for my 2nd cycle. Which will give me time to acquire test sus.

I have a friend who is doing 600eq, 400cyp/sus, and 200 deca.All of his gear is in 200mg/ml. He hates pinning, so he takes a 21g x1.5 with a 10ml barrell and injects all 6mls at one time and once per week. I have experimented on myself, so that is all I can tell you.Find out for yourself. I took just cyp and pinned mon-wed-fri @200mg each time. Then I tried Mon-Fri 300mg each time. Well you guessed it....give that 600mg whamo dude. Once per week for me. The only way I go twice per week is when the volume exceeds 10mls. And if your gear is 200-300 you will not have pip even at 10mls, providing the final amount does not exceed 300mg/ml. For instance look at my bud's stack. He has 1200 mg gear total in a volume of 6mls= 200mg/ml. Stay under 300mg/ml if you want to do one injection per week, and you will be pip free.
Also for those who like multiple injections. Don't do all of the eq on monday and the remainder on friday. Keep the balance. Pull up half of each one and inject that twice. So 100 deca,200 cyp,300eq twice per week. If you don't mind pining then experiment and see what works for you.

drb_iac said:
Againaday said:

That is a typical response to E that you are having....or cyp too for that matter. That is why I like to cut my E with sus. I have found that taking two or three lower doses sucks. You never have enough test at one time to make you feel like you are on a roll. I take my test only on wednesday, and it is 250 sus and 200cyp. Once you mix the cyp or E with sus you have all of times zones covered and what you are experiencing is EXACTLY why I mix sus with e or cyp. Of course you will be teased and they will say you are looney tunes, but try it dude. You will be very surprized.
With enanthate or longer ester it actually keeps blood levels more stable. The ester builds and peaks and will end up being the same after peak point. Sust is better 3x a week I've found. But again there's no difference at all in ending blood levels. If I had an endless supply of pins I would even prefer to pin EQ every 2or 3 days. The up and down fluctuation from 1 pin a week isn't quite as anabolic but it's probably healthier because our natural test does the same l, peaking and then dropping off every 7 days or so and then it begins to rise again. So I wouldn't do trt in frequent injections but for a blast I def would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackSteel said:
drb_iac said:
Againaday said:

With enanthate or longer ester it actually keeps blood levels more stable. The ester builds and peaks and will end up being the same after peak point. Sust is better 3x a week I've found. But again there's no difference at all in ending blood levels. If I had an endless supply of pins I would even prefer to pin EQ every 2or 3 days. The up and down fluctuation from 1 pin a week isn't quite as anabolic but it's probably healthier because our natural test does the same l, peaking and then dropping off every 7 days or so and then it begins to rise again. So I wouldn't do trt in frequent injections but for a blast I def would.

Yes I understand that. I never personally got anything out of divided doses unless they were BIG divided doses. Maybe if I were doing 600mg test and divide it 200/200/200 or 300/300. But when you are doing lower dose like say 250 then 125 +125 just does not work. I only do test at 450. Maybe it works for others but not for me. I understand the half life ,I can draw the chemical chain of E or cyp, the sus chains and understand the science. It all sounds great in the books and on paper, but none of that is worth a nickle if it does not work for real in real time. So that is why I respond with "try it for yourself and see". What he described how he felt with the E that was exactly what I felt many many years ago. Once I put the sus and E together my problem was solved. It can't hurt for him or anyone to try a few different things. That is why we do this...we want the max out of our gear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Is splitting 250mg in 2 shots worth it

drb_iac said:
Againaday said:

I have a friend who is doing 600eq, 400cyp/sus, and 200 deca.All of his gear is in 200mg/ml. He hates pinning, so he takes a 21g x1.5 with a 10ml barrell and injects all 6mls at one time and once per week. I have experimented on myself, so that is all I can tell you.Find out for yourself. I took just cyp and pinned mon-wed-fri @200mg each time. Then I tried Mon-Fri 300mg each time. Well you guessed it....give that 600mg whamo dude. Once per week for me. The only way I go twice per week is when the volume exceeds 10mls. And if your gear is 200-300 you will not have pip even at 10mls, providing the final amount does not exceed 300mg/ml. For instance look at my bud's stack. He has 1200 mg gear total in a volume of 6mls= 200mg/ml. Stay under 300mg/ml if you want to do one injection per week, and you will be pip free.
Also for those who like multiple injections. Don't do all of the eq on monday and the remainder on friday. Keep the balance. Pull up half of each one and inject that twice. So 100 deca,200 cyp,300eq twice per week. If you don't mind pining then experiment and see what works for you.
6ccs of oil at once?! Wow, no thanks on that. Sounds like a good way to get horrible PIP to me or get a good knot formed at the injection site.

RickRock said:
drb_iac said:
Againaday said:

6ccs of oil at once?! Wow, no thanks on that. Sounds like a good way to get horrible PIP to me or get a good knot formed at the injection site.

Oh dude...no! It is not the oil. I have injected 10cc many times. It comes from the final concentration being >300mg/ml. So as I posted above. My bud does 600 eq +400test+200deca. So that is 1200mg of gear dissolved in 6mls of oil. So 1200 divided by 6=200. So his concentration is only 200mg/ml. I know you don't need the math lesson, but the problem would be if various concentrations of gear calculated out to be 300 or more. Then he would pip bad. He has done this 6ml cycle many times and never pips. I stopped fooling with any gear that is over 300mg/ml. One year I finally figured it out. I was injecting different oils,, large amounts of oil like 10cc twice in the same spot ,then , BB, EO at 50% concentrations, 2cc ba in 10mls oil etc. Nothing piped.Then I realized that pip was from too many mgs in to small amount of oil. I am adamant on this. If I do get some 300mg/ml gear I always shoot it with 200mg/ml of another gear. I am not a pip person anywhere on my body, but shoot me with 1 ml of 400mg/ml and I get sore knots. Here again...this just me, a few buds and a few sons. Can't speak for everyone.

drb_iac said:
RickRock said:
drb_iac":3d9jwblt][quote="Againaday said:

6ccs of oil at once?! Wow, no thanks on that. Sounds like a good way to get horrible PIP to me or get a good knot formed at the injection site.[/quote:3d9jwblt]

Oh dude...no! It is not the oil. I have injected 10cc many times. It comes from the final concentration being >300mg/ml. So as I posted above. My bud does 600 eq +400test+200deca. So that is 1200mg of gear dissolved in 6mls of oil. So 1200 divided by 6=200. So his concentration is only 200mg/ml. I know you don't need the math lesson, but the problem would be if various concentrations of gear calculated out to be 300 or more. Then he would pip bad. He has done this 6ml cycle many times and never pips. I stopped fooling with any gear that is over 300mg/ml. One year I finally figured it out. I was injecting different oils,, large amounts of oil like 10cc twice in the same spot ,then , BB, EO at 50% concentrations, 2cc ba in 10mls oil etc. Nothing piped.Then I realized that pip was from too many mgs in to small amount of oil. I am adamant on this. If I do get some 300mg/ml gear I always shoot it with 200mg/ml of another gear. I am not a pip person anywhere on my body, but shoot me with 1 ml of 400mg/ml and I get sore knots. Here again...this just me, a few buds and a few sons. Can't speak for everyone.

So say u had some high dosed shit.and some 200 mg shit. When drawing into ur syringe would u put the high dosed stuff first or last into that syringe? Or does it make a difference?

cmb5017 said:
drb_iac said:
RickRock said:
drb_iac":1347un4m][quote="Againaday said:

Oh dude...no! It is not the oil. I have injected 10cc many times. It comes from the final concentration being >300mg/ml. So as I posted above. My bud does 600 eq +400test+200deca. So that is 1200mg of gear dissolved in 6mls of oil. So 1200 divided by 6=200. So his concentration is only 200mg/ml. I know you don't need the math lesson, but the problem would be if various concentrations of gear calculated out to be 300 or more. Then he would pip bad. He has done this 6ml cycle many times and never pips. I stopped fooling with any gear that is over 300mg/ml. One year I finally figured it out. I was injecting different oils,, large amounts of oil like 10cc twice in the same spot ,then , BB, EO at 50% concentrations, 2cc ba in 10mls oil etc. Nothing piped.Then I realized that pip was from too many mgs in to small amount of oil. I am adamant on this. If I do get some 300mg/ml gear I always shoot it with 200mg/ml of another gear. I am not a pip person anywhere on my body, but shoot me with 1 ml of 400mg/ml and I get sore knots. Here again...this just me, a few buds and a few sons. Can't speak for everyone.[/quote:1347un4m]

So say u had some high dosed shit.and some 200 mg shit. When drawing into ur syringe would u put the high dosed stuff first or last into that syringe? Or does it make a difference?

I have tried to answer this 3 times today, but the site keeps making me log back in everytime I do anything. Got some kinks in it just like me! You pull the high gear thru the low gear and it dilutes the high as it passes thru the low. Or pull everythiung up and then pull back some extra space so that you can tilt and mix right in the syringe.

Top Bottom