napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

is estrogen important for muscle building

baagart

stats : 180 pounds
:15% ~17% bf

1st cycle was test e only

now want to cut this body fat and i was a skinyfat guy now in have built a great amount of muscle but my my body fat is aliitle bit high

thinking of running tren ace only for cutting as i bloat easly even on letro @2.5 mg/day ( pharma grade )

so is estrogen inportant and will i get any benfit frim runnig tren ace only ?

You'll never want to run tren solo. And as a second cycle, it's too early for tren.
Estrogen is extremely inportant. Low estro will fuck you up and make you feel like dog shit.
How tall are you?

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

stats : 180 pounds
:15% ~17% bf

1st cycle was test e only

now want to cut this body fat and i was a skinyfat guy now in have built a great amount of muscle but my my body fat is aliitle bit high

thinking of running tren ace only for cutting as i bloat easly even on letro @2.5 mg/day ( pharma grade )

so is estrogen inportant and will i get any benfit frim runnig tren ace only ?

You can't run Tren by itself bro, and besides that you are too fat to be using any kind of steroid right now. Tren is for advanced users and not for a second cycle either.

For the goals you have you'd be better off with sarms. You'll see excellent fat loss, muscle gain and retentin, and no bloat at all

This is the cycle I'd run from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

i was 235 pounds pre-diabetic issues and also low free t3
traning for almost 3 years and btw im from egypt , sarms are not avalible
you know been natural for 3 years and i want more of a defintion that
t3 eats my muscle , clen is not an option , deiting is alittle bit hard as you know the more tou lose the hard it gets to lose , so asking about the importance of estrogen in building lean mass , is it important ? i can get over the lethargy

i was 235 pounds pre-diabetic issues and also low free t3
traning for almost 3 years and btw im from egypt , sarms are not avalible
you know been natural for 3 years and i want more of a defintion that
t3 eats my muscle , clen is not an option , deiting is alittle bit hard as you know the more tou lose the hard it gets to lose , so asking about the importance of estrogen in building lean mass , is it important ? i can get over the lethargy
You need to keep your estrogen in the normal range. Any higher or lo wer than that will negatively affect muscle gain....absolutely. thats why you control it on cycle.

dylan im a huge huge fan of you and all those videos i have already watch it , but if you are in politics , about testosterone , if you know the ( codotestone 250mg/ml which is egyption brand for testosterone enthate , now in egypt the expoting and importion is having a little bit of issues and it hard to get steroids and its very very expensive so i thought about not carring fot test as its avilibilty is minmim and im very sensitive to estrogen 🤦*♂️ but it appears that i should run test with tren

dylan im a huge huge fan of you and all those videos i have already watch it , but if you are in politics , about testosterone , if you know the ( codotestone 250mg/ml which is egyption brand for testosterone enthate , now in egypt the expoting and importion is having a little bit of issues and it hard to get steroids and its very very expensive so i thought about not carring fot test as its avilibilty is minmim and im very sensitive to estrogen 臘*♂️ but it appears that i should run test with tren
politics? im lost??? you CANNOT use tren without test bro...

dylan im a huge huge fan of you and all those videos i have already watch it , but if you are in politics , about testosterone , if you know the ( codotestone 250mg/ml which is egyption brand for testosterone enthate , now in egypt the expoting and importion is having a little bit of issues and it hard to get steroids and its very very expensive so i thought about not carring fot test as its avilibilty is minmim and im very sensitive to estrogen 🤦*♂️ but it appears that i should run test with tren

Test needs to be the base of every cycle. If you have no test in your system from being shutdown and you don't replace it with an outside source of test, it's like becoming a woman. Test is what makes a man a man. You need it for proper well-being, energy, sex drive, and sexual function on top,of just not feeling like shit. You don't ever run a cycle without it

Top Bottom