napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is DIM enough?

Shunka Witko

I'm currently on 200 mg TRT weekly. Just got labs back and labs and Estradiol was 67 which is about what it was 3 months ago. I take a split DIM supplement of 500 mg one day and 250mg the next. My question is, could I and should I up the amount of DIM to combat the estradiol or should I add something like Arimidex to my regime? Or should I stop the DIM all together and just take Arimidex. I have not noticed any estrogen sides and certainly don't want to get to that point. I'm just trying to be proactive and not reactive. Thanks for the help!

I'm currently on 200 mg TRT weekly. Just got labs back and labs and Estradiol was 67 which is about what it was 3 months ago. I take a split DIM supplement of 500 mg one day and 250mg the next. My question is, could I and should I up the amount of DIM to combat the estradiol or should I add something like Arimidex to my regime? Or should I stop the DIM all together and just take Arimidex. I have not noticed any estrogen sides and certainly don't want to get to that point. I'm just trying to be proactive and not reactive. Thanks for the help!
What is dim

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dim is entirely useless overhyped marketing and will not reduce estrogen levels no its not even close too enough not even enough too justify waisting your money on it

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I personally would add 0.25mg of adex MWF....some people will disagree with me on adex..But i would start there and then get retested in a month

He level is on the higher side but def nothing to freak out about at all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I've heard doses going up to a gram everyday. But either way it what you are taking obviously isn't enough if your estrogen is 67. And yea arimidex is clearly the better option

Hi Shunka, been there EXACTLY.....on TRT at 200mg week test cyp. Early on my estro readings got to 65....got
Arimidex and have been doing 1/4 pill twice a week (1/2 pill per week). It knocked exactly down to normal
range FAST (in 1st few weeks). And I felt a TON better - you can tell quickly when morning wood rages and
lethargy dissipates. Cannot comment on other various methods I just know in my Arimidex
was the fix and I continue to use at that level. Best regards

Great! Thanks for all the good information AGAIN people! That's why I love this forum! I will secure myself some Arimidex ASAP!

Did you get proscribed trt or are prescribing it yourself?? beacuse what are you doing going on test if you dont have simple things like this in line.. dim is shit.. get some aromasin 12.5 eod use bloods to determine Optimum dosage asap..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Yes. It's prescribed. Test level came back at 1277. I've started spacing out the injection, now I'm wondering if I should drop dose to 150 a week?

Top Bottom