napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is anyone else shocked by the amount of teenagers taking steroids?

Dayveti

It may just be a case that any teenager who takes steroids broadcasts it on social media making it seem like every teen bodybuilder is on steroids but there are hundreds of transformation videos on youtube of guys who are clearly using, here's just one example.

Even at my local gym the 17-18 year olds are getting bigger than the 25 year old natties who've been training for years

I knew guys in the mid 80's that would all meet to pin and then go to keg parties, not one single person knew what PCT even was...tons and tons of oral only cycles as well

its not a surprise to me.. if you take notice, more kids try drugs earlier, have sex earlier etc... its something that just goes with the time... its inevitable that with the internet at their fingertips, kids can learn about things far earlier than they could before... when i was in 8th grade, the internet really became mainstream with AOL, Prodigy, Etc... these paved the way to internet enhancement and it has never stopped growing... with all that is out there, its easy for someone to get any sort of info they want... they problem is that there is so much bad info on steroids on the internet that kids run into these and eventually find the answer THEY WANT to hear and justify their actions... its a damn shame but it will only get worse...

its not a surprise to me.. if you take notice, more kids try drugs earlier, have sex earlier etc... its something that just goes with the time... its inevitable that with the internet at their fingertips, kids can learn about things far earlier than they could before... when i was in 8th grade, the internet really became mainstream with AOL, Prodigy, Etc... these paved the way to internet enhancement and it has never stopped growing... with all that is out there, its easy for someone to get any sort of info they want... they problem is that there is so much bad info on steroids on the internet that kids run into these and eventually find the answer THEY WANT to hear and justify their actions... its a damn shame but it will only get worse...

Awww man, AOL chat rooms were the shit ! Lol,

All they think about is Arnold was on them as a teen he's probably the most successful man , and has a number of illigitimate children so wth what they got to loose right ? Wrong

It's no surprise at all to me. I knew plenty in high school in the late 80s early 90s that were using juice. I think it's always been that way. You just learn and hear more about it now with YouTube, social media, etc...

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It's actually sad if you think about it. Now that I'm older, being a kid was awesome little presure and being nieve was awesome. No bills, no job issues, no nothing it was very peaceful. My advice don't be in such a rush to grow up, enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

lmao and ya I just had a convo with my 16 year old he says he has anxiety. Im like you don't even have a fucking job or bills fuuuuuuck I hate kids

On the plus side, if they wreck their shit, they won't be breeding and making more stupid fuckers.

On the plus side, 2 months after their cycle they will be the same size or smaller than before they started.

its not a surprise to me.. if you take notice, more kids try drugs earlier, have sex earlier etc... ...

Kids (I have one that has just blindly jumped on the roid wagon with no research, prep or knowledge of PCT) are caught up in the world we inadvertently created for them (i.e. Microwaves, Smart Phones, Remote controls, Magic Pills, Cosmetic Surgeries etc). The "Instant gratification generation" have no concern for side affects, health longevity and patience. The majority have lost the ability to communicate socially without Emojis, abbreviations and vocabulary. Im witnessing it at home right now...I have a son on roids who has NO idea wtf hes doing, but wants to "be big" at any cost, I have a teenage daughter who is "In love" with a jackass on facebook and now is pregnant, in a rush to "start living". We old farts are witnessing a shift...or repeat of history and it scares me.

damn they live in this Mtv fantasy "reality" tv world and cant or don't even know how to wipe their asses for the most part. im not a damn doomsday prepper. but I am prepping to get as far away from everyone as possible in the next 3 years. lol 100 acres minimum, farm, chickens and shit and build a damn house right in the middle of it. if you think we are in a world of shit now, wait til these kids take over running shit hahaha

Every time i see an age less than 25 I think "Here we go again" and close the thread. 20 year olds talking about blasting and cruising, get the f%$ outta here, most would kill to have the T levels you do...Just crazy. Glad they find this place for education and tough talk from people who have trial and error'd alot of these drugs. Keep it up fella's! a lot of this knowledge i'm sure has saved kids from completely ruining their quality of life for their later years.

Doesn't surprise me. Teens and kids are YouTube fanatics. My nephew who is 15 just seen our 5% rich Piana preworkout. Let's say he knows a lot more than I ever thought! He also was well aware of who kali muscle is and what he is taking.

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep Use discount code MBZ5 to save 5 % on your order

Yea I remember several kids I went to HIGHSCHOOL with that we're blatantly on either AAS or Prohormones heavily.

Doesn't surprise me. Teens and kids are YouTube fanatics. My nephew who is 15 just seen our 5% rich Piana preworkout. Let's say he knows a lot more than I ever thought! He also was well aware of who kali muscle is and what he is taking.

Hopefully Dylan's videos also find their way to them. He really does a great job countering all the bullshit the kids see on a daily.

Hopefully Dylan's videos also find their way to them. He really does a great job countering all the bullshit the kids see on a daily.
I know and hopefully they do but I cannot direct him there. I may have to leave that to bigb.

Every time i see an age less than 25 I think "Here we go again" and close the thread. 20 year olds talking about blasting and cruising, get the f%$ outta here, most would kill to have the T levels you do...Just crazy. Glad they find this place for education and tough talk from people who have trial and error'd alot of these drugs. Keep it up fella's! a lot of this knowledge i'm sure has saved kids from completely ruining their quality of life for their later years.

Amen to all of that brother, and thank you for the acknowledgement. We certainly do our best to make sure people are old enough, before using and always put safety and health first for everyone

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom