bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction

adorian

Age - 24
Height - 5'3"
Weight - 130
Body fat % - 20%
Years of training - 5
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) - Ostarine 10mg (2 weeks), 20mg (8 weeks), 10mg (2 weeks)
PCT for each cycle - N/A
Goals - Build more while cutting.. get summer ready
Supplements (if any) - protein, creatine
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) - Tracked intake for years, now have a coach for cutting
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

I have been looking into sarms for a while now and did Ostarine to test the waters, am curious about a stack. I have currently started my first legit cut with a coach and have been powerlifting (YES, I read no one cares.. just throwing it out in my introduction) for a few years, the other 2 years was bodybuilding. Before joining the forum I was thinking about doing the cardarine, andarine, ostarine and I saw Dylan's response to a recent post about a females stack (copied below)..

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-12 anavar 10 mg day
7-12 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

I don't personally see a problem with the stack myself, other than I really think you should try the triple stack with Anavar first. It's a very popular and effective stack for females and even Anavar can have some side effects in women. Just something I want you to be aware of before you do it. Either way even if you decide to run Anavar with it, I'm sure you'll love the results

Thank you for the reply. I have been following Dylan for a while, so once I saw his female stack response it made me think more about adding the Anavar. Also, if am sitting about 20% bodyfat is that considered to high to start a stack, or do you think it will line up for my current (summer) goals? I don't want to throw the female card but does that make the body fat percentage any different as far as when to start a cycle? (like I said I didn't want to throw that out there, just curious)

thats my recommended stack.. it looks great and clearly came from my recommendation... for a female, 20% is FAR from too high to start... you are good to go...

Top Bottom