napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Insulin and HgH

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
So who has experience with HGH and insulin. I used to love HGH but for some reason my body stopped being able to tolerate HGH as low as 1unit would cause me to go super hypoglycemic even having a high carb diet.

Iv been doing some research that HGH can be a glucose disposal agent and block your ability to absorb glucose which would explain why I would go hypo glycemic and have to down a bunch of candy and sugar to bounce back.

I heard some guys use insulin with HGH for that reason cuz the insulin helps absorb glucose?

Am I way off on this? I’m just now starting my new cycle and want some muscle fullness like i used to get on HGH.

Anyone have some info on this or similar experiences?

Appreciated

I might have it backwards Hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia whichever makes your blood sugar low lol like I said I wood Have to downs. Bunch of candy and liquid glucose to bounce back

what dose hgh are you using man? the mistake guys are making is they run a high dose. you aren't a pro so why run a pro dose?

you probably know my stance but i wont recommend any type of insulin use to anyone and anytime unless it is something a doctor is prescribing you so i personally cant be any help here... i honestly wont even discuss it nor make videos on it etc... i just personally want absolutely nothing to do with it... im sure someone else can or will touch on it for you and help... good luck bro

I also dont have comfort with insulin use and have generally always felt that way. I hope you get things figured out

you probably know my stance but i wont recommend any type of insulin use to anyone and anytime unless it is something a doctor is prescribing you so i personally cant be any help here... i honestly wont even discuss it nor make videos on it etc... i just personally want absolutely nothing to do with it... im sure someone else can or will touch on it for you and help... good luck bro
I have always been 100 percent against insulin as well, but what about my issues with the HGH and am I right in what I heard about HgH blocking your bodies ability to absorb glucose and cause blood sugar issues? Should I take HGH with a handful of skittles or gummy bears or something like that

I have always been 100 percent against insulin as well, but what about my issues with the HGH and am I right in what I heard about HgH blocking your bodies ability to absorb glucose and cause blood sugar issues? Should I take HGH with a handful of skittles or gummy bears or something like that
it wouldnt hurt to try that... i would try that first yes and i would not exceed 2 ius of hgh whatsoever

Remember than HGH is not for everyone. It may just not be something that is going to agree with you

If that doesn't work, maybe just skip the HGH from now on. I don't think insulin is the right choice. Leave it to the high level competitors.

So far so good Iv been eating candy around the time I take my shot of HGH 1unit and have not had any blood sugar issues yet so we will see what happens it’s still early on

Top Bottom