napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Insane!!!

Sorry can a mod put in general discussion or aas... Thanks

I've seen this video from Rich before. That's a crazy ass cycle, and nothing I would recommend anyone try to replicate.

BTW, I moved this to the AAS section for you

Re: RE: Re: Insane!!!

RickRock said:
I've seen this video from Rich before. That's a crazy ass cycle, and nothing I would recommend anyone try to replicate.

Thanks... Yeah just goes to what someone will do to win... Just insane!

I'm surprised he's still alive.

cbbram said:
RickRock said:

Yes very true. People should never have complete disregard for their health like that for a few more pounds of muscle. There is a responsible and safe way of doing things that can be extremely successful while still being very healthy and maintaining longevity.

I respect Rich for his openness and honesty, and he has actually come forward and talked about all the dumb and wreckless shit he did in the past with AAS and GH abuse. He has wisened up a lot now that he is older, and does try to talk sense into the younger guys which is nice to see

Rich is cool in my book for how open he is, plus he's just so thick I love it lol. I've seen all his videos some of them a few times lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Achilles87 said:
Rich is cool in my book for how open he is, plus he's just so thick I love it lol. I've seen all his videos some of them a few times lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I watch them too... Entertaining

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Insane!!!

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
RickRock said:

Yes very true. People should never have complete disregard for their health like that for a few more pounds of muscle. There is a responsible and safe way of doing things that can be extremely successful while still being very healthy and maintaining longevity.

I respect Rich for his openness and honesty, and he has actually come forward and talked about all the dumb and wreckless shit he did in the past with AAS and GH abuse. He has wisened up a lot now that he is older, and does try to talk sense into the younger guys which is nice to see
I do appreciate his honesty also...

Top Bottom