napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Input on Thyroid

What on the planet earth are you talking about??? Show me who ever said to do that please? Please dont act like one of those touchy whiny people man. Noone ever said anything so off the wall nor indicated at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I really believe you misinterpreted what I am saying. Essentially what I am trying to say is that my diet is not as "clean" or "healthy" as a professional body builders, though whole foods make up the vast amount of my daily intake with little to know refined sugars, processed foods, etc.

No I am not whining , as I previously had said , your input is always very much appreciated.

I really believe you misinterpreted what I am saying. Essentially what I am trying to say is that my diet is not as "clean" or "healthy" as a professional body builders, though whole foods make up the vast amount of my daily intake with little to know refined sugars, processed foods, etc.

No I am not whining , as I previously had said , your input is always very much appreciated.

I get it and im happy to help but what you wrote was beyond excessive and you are FULLY implying that it was insinuated for you to eat 100% percent perfect, which is humanly impossible and i cant fathom someone being that ignorant to imply that to you. I never even made mention of your diet. You need to only talk to your doctor about something like your thyroid. Noone here or any other forum, unless they are a doctor, should be advising on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom