napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injury pictures

Ouch... Heel up man.... Nice black n blue! I dropped weight on my hand on top of dumb bell rack and messed my finger up... I'll take it after looking at this though ouch

Ouch... Heel up man.... Nice black n blue! I dropped weight on my hand on top of dumb bell rack and messed my finger up... I'll take it after looking at this though ouch

im all good now brother, thank you... it healed far quicker than i expected... my massage therapist is golden too and honestly, she rubbed a lot of the clotting out my shin area as well... it was a bit painful when she did it but it was amazing to just watch the swelling drop and stay off etc...

Good to hear your back up, & feeling better.

thanks brother.. you already know that it tormented me night and day i could not work out but one thing i have learned after a million times doing it wrong... rest the injury, heal quicker and get back to things... i always push and push and then things just take longer and longer etc...

thanks brother.. you already know that it tormented me night and day i could not work out but one thing i have learned after a million times doing it wrong... rest the injury, heal quicker and get back to things... i always push and push and then things just take longer and longer etc...
That was the mind set I had a couple years back, now it's better to rest a couple weeks, than to be off month's. Live and learn.

Top Bottom