napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Independence Day 2: Worst Movie Ever

JackSteel

Banned
WOW. What a piece of shit this movie was. Militarily speaking, scientifically speaking and script.... I mean really it was complete garbage. I'm not surprised they had very few A list celebs in it. 2 hours I'll never get back. I could write a whole book on how stupid this movie is.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

I knew it would bomb. It could never compare without will smith in it again. Shoulda paid the 20 mil to get him

WOW. What a piece of shit this movie was. Militarily speaking, scientifically speaking and script.... I mean really it was complete garbage. I'm not surprised they had very few A list celebs in it. 2 hours I'll never get back. I could write a whole book on how stupid this movie is.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Code 'JS5' for 5% off

hahaha.....you forgot to mention the brilliant dialog

I haven't seen the movie and definitely wont now I see this, sad. A lot of 'new' movies now a days seem to be just botched completely with all this political correctness and shit I think producers are scared to make something that might be considered controversial to the SJWs.

I haven't seen it, only because of hearing things like this that it wasn't exactly a good movie

Heard it was bad... knew without Will Smith it would seriously be at risk for stupid level 10, but thanks for the confirmation won't even pay per view it now lol.

I never saw the first one saw parts and pieces but I don't do much syfy bullshit, maybe when I see a fucking alien one day ill be able to buy into it. hahaha

Heard it was bad... knew without Will Smith it would seriously be at risk for stupid level 10, but thanks for the confirmation won't even pay per view it now lol.

I hated it so much. I laughed when Will smith's wife from the last movie died. I couldn't take it seriously at all. Start to finish it was written by a child. Like Buen said, the dialogue was retarded. People making terrible jokes while the earth was being destroyed etc. OMG I really hated it lol

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

thats really disappointing to hear but i remember when the first one came out... seriously, the news was down at the theater, there were lines up and down the street... it was unreal... i was actually interviewed coming out of the movie that day.. i remember it came out july 2nd in the 90's... there was no way this could come anywhere near that one

I was actually pretty pumped to go see it, but when I read the reviews it was pretty disappointing. All the reviews I read were not good........waited for this to come out. Lol

the purge election year was great, if u guys want an intense movie watch that

thats really disappointing to hear but i remember when the first one came out... seriously, the news was down at the theater, there were lines up and down the street... it was unreal... i was actually interviewed coming out of the movie that day.. i remember it came out july 2nd in the 90's... there was no way this could come anywhere near that one

Bro it wasn't even close to the first one. It was a total joke. Corny jokes while people are dying, horrible emotional scenes where we should be crying instead of laughing, terrible acting, terrible dialogue, stupid characters and one liners. CG was alright though but that's easy these days. I couldn't wait for it to be over. Notice I can't stop raving about how much I hated it lmao! That's how much I hated it.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Hey! the animated short called "Piper" before Dory starts is f-ing brilliant!
Seriously

In 3D. Man. That shit blows me away and I'm 29. Those teams are so talented.

The first Independence Day was on TV the other night, and I was thinking how it hasn't even held up quite that well, although it wasn't bad. I loved it as a kid when I saw it, but it's been so many years now.

But even from the trailers I've had zero inclination to see this second one. It looks utterly awful.

My girlfriend is forcing me to go see this at the drive in down the street. I might slam my head in the door repeatedly.

Top Bottom