napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I'm old, I compete, on TRT . . . do I add SARMS??

Masters Physique

Just looking for some feedback . . .

I compete in Men’s Physique Masters Division 50+. I’ve won a few contests and competed at NPC Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh. I did well and placed in the top 5. However, it was clear that in order to move up a few placings and win, I would need to put on size – maybe another 10 to 12 lbs of lean, stage muscle. At this age, that ain’t easy. Obviously, as a competitor, my training is solid and my nutrition is on point – I have coaches for both. Due to my age and naturally low test, I work with a doc and have been on TRT for a few years. We even will mix in a low dose of nandrolone decanoate for good measure.

I’d like to take a serious look at SARMS – possibly LGD-4033 and MK-677 just based on my initial and limited research.
I’m curious if anyone could provide some feedback with respect to these compounds for someone at my age and using testosterone and nandrolone already. Have they been effective for you? Are the more or less effective when using TRT and low dose of other anabolics? Etc . . .

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

I compete in Men’s Physique Masters Division 50+. I’ve won a few contests and competed at NPC Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh. I did well and placed in the top 5. However, it was clear that in order to move up a few placings and win, I would need to put on size – maybe another 10 to 12 lbs of lean, stage muscle. At this age, that ain’t easy. Obviously, as a competitor, my training is solid and my nutrition is on point – I have coaches for both. Due to my age and naturally low test, I work with a doc and have been on TRT for a few years. We even will mix in a low dose of nandrolone decanoate for good measure.

I’d like to take a serious look at SARMS – possibly LGD-4033 and MK-677 just based on my initial and limited research.
I’m curious if anyone could provide some feedback with respect to these compounds for someone at my age and using testosterone and nandrolone already. Have they been effective for you? Are the more or less effective when using TRT and low dose of other anabolics? Etc . . .

brother, sarms on trt are so ideal... watch my video i did on this topic... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JK6iCcvumY&t=32s

677 is very ideal for you and the beauty of it is that you run it for a year continuously without cycling off... what i would go with, considering your goals is mk677, lgd4033 and rad140... that will be absolutely perfect for you... hear are the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-testolone-rad-140

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

1-16 test cyp 150 mg week
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Welcome to our board bossman.....great to have another Master's competitor here.

Sarms and TRT go together like bread and butter, and will absolutely help you a great deal in your goal of adding lean mass

I would agree with Dylan that the best sarms to add for you are going to be MK-677, LGD, and RAD140. The combination of the 3 will give you great mass gaining abilities as well as seeing nice benefits to strength, healing and endurance as well

Make sure you get everything from www.sarmsx.com and here is the protocol to add to,your TRT. Keep in mind that after the 12 weeks is finished you are encouraged to keep running the MK-677 long term. It is best ran for a year or so

1-12 RAD140 20mg ED dosed once in the AM
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I appreciate all your feedback. I went with ordering mk677, rad140,and LGD. I'll start in about a month - gotta line it up with my contest prep.

I'll keep you posted on any results.

Thank you, again.

I appreciate all your feedback. I went with ordering mk677, rad140,and LGD. I'll start in about a month - gotta line it up with my contest prep.

Thank you, again.

Awesome to hear bro. I'm certainly looking forward to hearing how everything goes for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you, again.
excellent brother... im looking forward to your results!

Thank you, again.

What show are you planning on?

Top Bottom