napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Igf-1

Ok that makes sense! I appreciate your feedback CB!! I have a list and will check out what it would be a month at 4ius a day.
Sure bro but remember I'm helping you as a brother not necessarily a rep. Don't feel obligated to purchase HGH from Pharma Lady. If you do however I'm here to help.

Ok! Anything with a similarity to how insulin acts in the body kinda freaks me out!

IGF-1 is actually produced in our bodies naturally. It’s actually a 70 chain amino acid produced in the liver that is a part of damn near every cell in our bodies. It’s signals the AKT pathways which regulate cell growth and delays/inhibits cell death. If IGF-1 freaks you out then you must suffer constant anxiety bro. MK-677 stimulates Ghrelin release which does what??? Stimulates PULSATE release of IGF-1. You actually deplete your own stores as it accumulates during REM sleep so just as with peptides dose timing and half life are critical.
Adding exogenous IGF-1 wouldn’t deplete your naturally occurring stores. The only real concern with either one in reality is insulin desensitization over a period of time- typically 3-4 months. Pinning IGF-1 periodically, or 12 months of MK-677... or just rely on your body’s own production... either way you have it throughout your body. Add your body’s IGFR’s (receptors), Tyrosine Kinase receptors and IGFBP’s (Insulin Growth Factor Binding Proteins) and you should now be in full freak out mode. Anterior Pituitary Gland and Liver removal is not an option bro lol.
I used to be really into peptides...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGF-1 is actually produced in our bodies naturally. It’s actually a 70 chain amino acid produced in the liver that is a part of damn near every cell in our bodies. It’s signals the AKT pathways which regulate cell growth and delays/inhibits cell death. If IGF-1 freaks you out then you must suffer constant anxiety bro. MK-677 stimulates Ghrelin release which does what??? Stimulates PULSATE release of IGF-1. You actually deplete your own stores as it accumulates during REM sleep so just as with peptides dose timing and half life are critical.
Adding exogenous IGF-1 wouldn’t deplete your naturally occurring stores. The only real concern with either one in reality is insulin desensitization over a period of time- typically 3-4 months. Pinning IGF-1 periodically, or 12 months of MK-677... or just rely on your body’s own production... either way you have it throughout your body. Add your body’s IGFR’s (receptors), Tyrosine Kinase receptors and IGFBP’s (Insulin Growth Factor Binding Proteins) and you should now be in full freak out mode. Anterior Pituitary Gland and Liver removal is not an option bro lol.

I totally agree with 44 here.

What up 44 thank you for your feedback bro although I don't fully understand your point. When I wrote about freaking out about similar effects to insulin I was referring to taking exogonerous insulin and the danger associated with it. I am aware that our bodies produce IGF-1 as well as testosterone and growth hormone. My original question was has anyone had experience with taking IGF-1 and their experiences. My interest is in its muscle building effect and in particular hyperplasia. Have you ever taken IGF-1? If so what was your experience?

You don't need to freak out over insulin bro. I live in Texas and over half the population are diabetics. The only people that die from insulin are idiots and people who abuse fast acting insulin. You take insulin and eat carbs it's not rocket science.

You don't need to freak out over insulin bro. I live in Texas and over half the population are diabetics. The only people that die from insulin are idiots and people who abuse fast acting insulin. You take insulin and eat carbs it's not rocket science.

I hear you and understand what your saying with carbs and hypoglycemia!! Here is my view on ped's, for me it's Risk to reward that I always weigh if a side effect is potential diabetic coma or death it gets my undivided attention!!!

I hear you and understand what your saying with carbs and hypoglycemia!! Here is my view on ped's, for me it's Risk to reward that I always weigh if a side effect is potential diabetic coma or death it gets my undivided attention!!!
there's nothing wrong with ANY of the questions you are asking... even if its about a vitamin, its fine to ask and you should... i like it when people are concerned about their health, it shows responsibility and care

What up 44 thank you for your feedback bro although I don't fully understand your point. When I wrote about freaking out about similar effects to insulin I was referring to taking exogonerous insulin and the danger associated with it. I am aware that our bodies produce IGF-1 as well as testosterone and growth hormone. My original question was has anyone had experience with taking IGF-1 and their experiences. My interest is in its muscle building effect and in particular hyperplasia. Have you ever taken IGF-1? If so what was your experience?

I was just joking at what you said as there's no real need to freak out over insulin... unless it's fast acting insulin which can fuck you up, or kill you if done wrong lol. I know you knew bro just clowning around and getting edumacated for the noobs on here is all. I personally love IGF-1. LR3 preferably over DES. 20-30 hour half life over 20-30 minutes. Only catch is that LR3 can make tumors/cancers grow as well so testing for that is necessary just in case. IGF-1 puts a nice slow and steady growth on you, timing and carb intake/restriction is just a pain in the ass. If you won't/can't cop actual GH, IGF-1 LR3 is the way to go imo. Shits awesome. Ipamorelin is sweet too. Same effects, just cheaper and requires more frequent pins. As far as hyperplasia with IGF-1 LR3/DES it's real. That stuff can make you dense and hard af and compliments any AAS cycle and is a great bridge between cycles for folks who cycle. If you're contemplating use there are a handful of reliable sources. I won't post them up, but you can PM me.

I agree with you 100%. I hope you understand HGH can make you insulin resistant over time. It does affect my blood sugar enough to where I have to monitor it and pay attention to what carbs I eat or it does make me sick especially with certain AAS like Tren. I had to stop HGH on my Tren run because my blood sugar was all over the place.

I was just joking at what you said as there's no real need to freak out over insulin... unless it's fast acting insulin which can fuck you up, or kill you if done wrong lol. I know you knew bro just clowning around and getting edumacated for the noobs on here is all. I personally love IGF-1. LR3 preferably over DES. 20-30 hour half life over 20-30 minutes. Only catch is that LR3 can make tumors/cancers grow as well so testing for that is necessary just in case. IGF-1 puts a nice slow and steady growth on you, timing and carb intake/restriction is just a pain in the ass. If you won't/can't cop actual GH, IGF-1 LR3 is the way to go imo. Shits awesome. Ipamorelin is sweet too. Same effects, just cheaper and requires more frequent pins. As far as hyperplasia with IGF-1 LR3/DES it's real. That stuff can make you dense and hard af and compliments any AAS cycle and is a great bridge between cycles for folks who cycle. If you're contemplating use there are a handful of reliable sources. I won't post them up, but you can PM me.

I appreciate your feedback bro I honestly do! I have read about IGF-1 ability to grow existing cancer cells and it is something that I take into consideration! My main objective is gather info from studies to real life experience, which to me is the most important info to consider. If I decide to give IGF-1 a try I will be getting the info you offered. Tell me more about ipamorelin please!

I agree with you 100%. I hope you understand HGH can make you insulin resistant over time. It does affect my blood sugar enough to where I have to monitor it and pay attention to what carbs I eat or it does make me sick especially with certain AAS like Tren. I had to stop HGH on my Tren run because my blood sugar was all over the place.

I do understand the risk of insulin resistence and hgh use! Tren is another animal that intrigues me but I know I don't want to risk triggering an asthma attack while taking it. I always weigh risk to reward and hgh at 2-6ius has a lot of reward to risk associated with it.

there's nothing wrong with ANY of the questions you are asking... even if its about a vitamin, its fine to ask and you should... i like it when people are concerned about their health, it shows responsibility and care

I agree! If I am going to put something in my body I want to know everything I can about it. In learning about the compound if the risk is something I am not willing to take then I don't use it!

I do understand the risk of insulin resistence and hgh use! Tren is another animal that intrigues me but I know I don't want to risk triggering an asthma attack while taking it. I always weigh risk to reward and hgh at 2-6ius has a lot of reward to risk associated with it.
I've also learned you'll need to monitor your T4 with HGH also. The longest I've ran it was close to a year and I stopped because I was starting to feel bad from it. I'm not sure if I was becoming insulin resistant or my T4 levels were too low. Now I'm armed with education and I think I can break the year mark eventually.

I've also learned you'll need to monitor your T4 with HGH also. The longest I've ran it was close to a year and I stopped because I was starting to feel bad from it. I'm not sure if I was becoming insulin resistant or my T4 levels were too low. Now I'm armed with education and I think I can break the year mark eventually.

I appreciate all the info you share with me bro!!!

I appreciate all the info you share with me bro!!!
No problem bro. I just like talking about this kind of stuff. I don't have any fancy terms for everything but I do have my experience to share. Some people are lucky and hardly have any sides at all. I get sides from everything but I've learned from them.

No problem bro. I just like talking about this kind of stuff. I don't have any fancy terms for everything but I do have my experience to share. Some people are lucky and hardly have any sides at all. I get sides from everything but I've learned from them.

Makes you a perfect person to talk to bro!!!

Ipamorelin triggers the release of your body's natural stores when you want to take advantage of them primarily post wo and in the morning upon waking allowing build up/ replenishing while you sleep. Carb timing is critical as if you do it wrong you numb and nullify it. typically two pins per day, sub cut or IM.
I'm so contemplating actual slin use w/ HGH. Trying to get bigger is no easy task. If you want an interesting read on GH/Slin check out the Official GH-15 Pocket Bible on PDF. If I die you can have my weight belt.

That is easily monitored with bloodwork. How frequently did you do bloodwork during the year?

Top Bottom