napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Igf-1

As always bro I appreciate your feedback and you knowledge!! I am in the learning phase and will not use something that I think the risk is greater then the reward! It's a very interesting hormone and the studies that I have read with it being used in lab rats is amazing not only in the developement of muscle tissue but also in the prevention of muscle loss!!

Continue to read the studies but i would advise u to look at the ling term side effects and i personally think hgh would be a far better option but we could go back and forth all day and i dont have that kind of time... u will make the right decision

I will add I think it's a good idea to run HGH with it because they have the opposite effect. If you don't then you'll have to supplement carbs to counter the hypo effects of the IGF-1. You'll still have to supplement carbs regardless but not quite as much.

Right now I'm only running 2ius of HGH and occasionally I'm still at 140 blood glucose a couple hours after a meal. Normally I'm never over 120. I'm talking about a regular meal nothing with excessive sugar. I have to keep an eye on it. IGF-1 will definitely help lower it. I'm very intrigued by the whole complexity of it all.

I am right there with you bro it is very intriguing to say the least!! I am really interested in how it works out for you and interested in the process!!

Continue to read the studies but i would advise u to look at the ling term side effects and i personally think hgh would be a far better option but we could go back and forth all day and i dont have that kind of time... u will make the right decision

I will do that! Thank you for your feedback!

I agree with the both of you! I have been researching hgh for some time now!
I've completed an 8 week cycle of Tren and I've had to stop HGH more than once due to sides. It definitely demands respect so don't take it lightly just because it's not a steroid. It can be a very powerful tool if you start with a low dose and respect it.

I've completed an 8 week cycle of Tren and I've had to stop HGH more than once due to sides. It definitely demands respect so don't take it lightly just because it's not a steroid. It can be a very powerful tool if you start with a low dose and respect it.

Very good advice bro!! I remember your suggestions in another thread of starting at a low dose and every month or so upping the dose of you planned to run a higher dose. Does that sound accurate? I don't believe I would need much more then 4-6ius a day with the main goal of health benefits.

Very good advice bro!! I remember your suggestions in another thread of starting at a low dose and every month or so upping the dose of you planned to run a higher dose. Does that sound accurate? I don't believe I would need much more then 4-6ius a day with the main goal of health benefits.
Yes sir... I see you've been paying attention. I just started again a couple weeks ago @ 2ius.

Don't be afraid to take a day off here and there if you feel lethargic until your body adjust and monitor your blood sugar.

Yes sir... I see you've been paying attention. I just started again a couple weeks ago @ 2ius.

Yes sir I read everything that i can about what I am interested in! What did you do to maintain electrolyte balance when you started hgh? I have seen Dylan's video on managing water retention side from hgh as well as read how sodium/potassium is crucial in controlling water retention.

Yes sir I read everything that i can about what I am interested in! What did you do to maintain electrolyte balance when you started hgh? I have seen Dylan's video on managing water retention side from hgh as well as read how sodium/potassium is crucial in controlling water retention.
I only had problems with water retention the first week or two. That's why it's important to start low so the water retention is minimal. Once I started too high just because it was generic and my ankles swole up. If you start at 2ius water retention will be minimal. I really don't do anything about it except eat clean and we should all be doing that anyway.

I only had problems with water retention the first week or two. That's why it's important to start low so the water retention is minimal. Once I started too high just because it was generic and my ankles swole up. If you start at 2ius water retention will be minimal. I really don't do anything about it except eat clean and we should all be doing that anyway.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions bro!! One last question does pharmalady carry nord pens?

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions bro!! One last question does pharmalady carry nord pens?
No... those are very expensive.

She only has Generic, Platinum Biotech, and Global. In my opinion the quality is in that order.

She said Platinum Biotech is in the process of making a pen for their HGH.

In your opinion the generic is the best quality?
I'm sorry my choice would be...

#1 Glotropin
#2 Platinum Biotech
#3 Generic

I had the best overall results with Glotropin. It was smoother but gives carpal tunnel. Platinum Biotech is equally effective but affects my blood sugar more. Generic is the mildest but gives me the best looking skin.

I'm sorry my choice would be...

#1 Glotropin
#2 Platinum Biotech
#3 Generic

I had the best overall results with Glotropin. It was smoother but gives carpal tunnel. Platinum Biotech is equally effective but affects my blood sugar more. Generic is the mildest but gives me the best looking skin.
Ok that makes sense! I appreciate your feedback CB!! I have a list and will check out what it would be a month at 4ius a day.

Top Bottom