napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Igf-1

Ipamorelin triggers the release of your body's natural stores when you want to take advantage of them primarily post wo and in the morning upon waking allowing build up/ replenishing while you sleep. Carb timing is critical as if you do it wrong you numb and nullify it. typically two pins per day, sub cut or IM.
I'm so contemplating actual slin use w/ HGH. Trying to get bigger is no easy task. If you want an interesting read on GH/Slin check out the Official GH-15 Pocket Bible on PDF. If I die you can have my weight belt.

Thanks for sharing bro! I am going to go with hgh and slowly increase the dosage! I have no interest in slin.

I don't know... I just recently learned about T4. I will next time though.

Sorry to bother you bro but I have few more questions about hgh. Have you found a time of day to be best for you for pinning hgh? With lower doses of 2 ius did you split up pins?

Sorry to bother you bro but I have few more questions about hgh. Have you found a time of day to be best for you for pinning hgh? With lower doses of 2 ius did you split up pins?
Dose 2ius at a time. Morning, Post workout and bed time.

Right now I'm only doing 2ius bed time but I'm almost 50. Younger guys should dose morning so natty pulse at night is still effective. You can add post workout also.

I agree with you 100%. I hope you understand HGH can make you insulin resistant over time. It does affect my blood sugar enough to where I have to monitor it and pay attention to what carbs I eat or it does make me sick especially with certain AAS like Tren. I had to stop HGH on my Tren run because my blood sugar was all over the place.

People fail to realize that carb/glucose manipulation with Tren is actually quite critical to having a truly great experience with Tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People fail to realize that carb/glucose manipulation with Tren is actually quite critical to having a truly great experience with Tren.

I definitely learned this for sure. I'll be more prepared for my 2nd Tren run.

Ipamorelin triggers the release of your body's natural stores when you want to take advantage of them primarily post wo and in the morning upon waking allowing build up/ replenishing while you sleep. Carb timing is critical as if you do it wrong you numb and nullify it. typically two pins per day, sub cut or IM.
I'm so contemplating actual slin use w/ HGH. Trying to get bigger is no easy task. If you want an interesting read on GH/Slin check out the Official GH-15 Pocket Bible on PDF. If I die you can have my weight belt.

I checked out GH-15 pocket bible and I couldnt get past section 1 on tren. From the little bit I know about it the author was or is a pro bodybuilder and this is his experience with ped's. When someone says you can run tren for 6-12 months my interest in what else he has to say is gone. I appreciate you sending me that info but not something that relates to what I am willing to do! I believe everyone has their own objectives and goals and what they are willing to do to get there is completely up to them. I respect everyone's journey but am very selective about whom I take certain info from. 30 or even 50lbs or pure muscle isn't worth not being able to play with my grand kids one day!!

I checked out GH-15 pocket bible and I couldnt get past section 1 on tren. From the little bit I know about it the author was or is a pro bodybuilder and this is his experience with ped's. When someone says you can run tren for 6-12 months my interest in what else he has to say is gone. I appreciate you sending me that info but not something that relates to what I am willing to do! I believe everyone has their own objectives and goals and what they are willing to do to get there is completely up to them. I respect everyone's journey but am very selective about whom I take certain info from. 30 or even 50lbs or pure muscle isn't worth not being able to play with my grand kids one day!!
Pharma Lady says she has a customer who is an IFBB pro in Asia that has been on Tren for 2 years now.

Pharma Lady says she has a customer who is an IFBB pro in Asia that has been on Tren for 2 years now.

The insane things that some not all some pros do blows my mind!!!! It's the main reason I competed naturally for so long! I would hear about what national level competitors were doing and had no desire to use what they felt they needed to use!!! The more you use the more it takes to get the same initial result!!! Why not come off so when you do go back on you get good results?

I agree. It's just goes to show you what these guys do for a paycheck and end up dead and everyone talking about them on the internet.

It seems like it's about more then a paycheck cause most of them are broke!! It has to be an addiction!!

As with all things you gotta pick pieces out bro. Tren at two years hell no... but some of the other things he says are jewels you just gotta shake the manure off to the side.

As with all things you gotta pick pieces out bro. Tren at two years hell no... but some of the other things he says are jewels you just gotta shake the manure off to the side.

I will look through it and see if I can find some jewels!!

Top Bottom