bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

If Phurious fucked you over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackSteel

Banned
If serious never sent your order which she is obviously doing a lot of lately I am sorry but I have no control over that. I do not handle year I do not handle money I've never even met the fucker and I do not rent for him anymore. So if you think that harassing me about him not having sent your order is going to help you then thanks again. It is not my business I do not have any power over what he does so don't email me about your fucking order. I'm sorry if you got fucked over but so did my best friend and I am no longer affiliated with him to please do not send me emails bitching at me as if it's my fault. Especially if it was two months ago because I have not recommended serious to anyone on line in the last two months because he has not even been a sponsor here. That is all. Carry on.

Robolics Labs Representative

If serious never sent your order which she is obviously doing a lot of lately I am sorry but I have no control over that. I do not handle year I do not handle money I've never even met the fucker and I do not rent for him anymore. So if you think that harassing me about him not having sent your order is going to help you then thanks again. It is not my business I do not have any power over what he does so don't email me about your fucking order. I'm sorry if you got fucked over but so did my best friend and I am no longer affiliated with him to please do not send me emails bitching at me as if it's my fault. Especially if it was two months ago because I have not recommended serious to anyone on line in the last two months because he has not even been a sponsor here. That is all. Carry on.

I've been getting a lot of this also!!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Motherfuckers... I know y'all are pissed because I would be too but those of us who used to rep for phurious do not have any part whatsoever in the taking of money or distribution of any product at all.

Cut your losses and move on. Plenty of great sponsors here with awesome track records. Harassing Jack and BigB isn't the answer.

Wow seems like that whole Phurious thing was a year ago . Only two months ? Yea he's gone but he's gotta be somewhere else if anyone finds out where harass him there. He's not here. Never will be again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never thought I'd hear this name again. Getting tired of it tbh. If you use a source that is not a sponsor of iSarms and something bad happens guess what? Your fucked. Coming here and complaining will get you no where.

Please stick to the sources here guys.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
I feel for you brother. Best thing anyone can do is email the fuck outta him and find a new source. Thanks for the recommendation btw I'm pretty impressed so far, especially compared to phurious!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I feel for you brother. Best thing anyone can do is email the fuck outta him and find a new source. Thanks for the recommendation btw I'm pretty impressed so far, especially compared to phurious!

Anytime brother I know Pharmacom isn't the best fit for everyone, that's why I recommend BGS. You can never go wrong with anything they have!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

I emailed him a little before Christmas for a price list because I wanted some prami and he sent it with a message along the lines of "hurry up and order, I need Christmas money". I obviously didn't order lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

We all do it. You call customer service and get mad at the lady on the phone because she represents the company. I'm sure if she was bothered by it she would quit. With that being said, I'm not sure if you can really come on here and argue that people shouldn't be upset with you. Whether you handle money or not, you were still a representative of a company and of course people are going to contact you when they're unhappy. That's what customer service is all about. A post like this should obviously alleviate some of that, but It's kinda bullshit this dude is even being brought up anymore. He's a scammer and he has been for awhile, despite whether he at some point in time had good gear. He was inconsistent and he routinely lied to his reps and customers. This board is better off without him.

We all do it. You call customer service and get mad at the lady on the phone because she represents the company. I'm sure if she was bothered by it she would quit. With that being said, I'm not sure if you can really come on here and argue that people shouldn't be upset with you. Whether you handle money or not, you were still a representative of a company and of course people are going to contact you when they're unhappy. That's what customer service is all about. A post like this should obviously alleviate some of that, but It's kinda bullshit this dude is even being brought up anymore. He's a scammer and he has been for awhile, despite whether he at some point in time had good gear. He was inconsistent and he routinely lied to his reps and customers. This board is better off without him.

Well this one guy was saying "you gave me the price list so as far as I'm concerned you better give me a tracking number within a week or I'm going to start threads and fuck your reputation." I was like dude if Walmart sold you a broken Xbox are you going to go to dominoes pizza where the former cashier works and demand he gives you a refund??? He couldn't understand what a rep is I guess or that I don't represent him anymore.

Well this one guy was saying "you gave me the price list so as far as I'm concerned you better give me a tracking number within a week or I'm going to start threads and fuck your reputation." I was like dude if Walmart sold you a broken Xbox are you going to go to dominoes pizza where the former cashier works and demand he gives you a refund??? He couldn't understand what a rep is I guess or that I don't represent him anymore.

It's not just that either. I'd be willing to bet that everyone who was a rep for him got blamed for "not giving him the right order", or something along those lines to try and fuck everyone he could. It's a shame that he is still being brought up here. I assume the biggest reason he's even still mentioned is because a lot of people, myself included, bought from him for a while and gave him the benefit of the doubt. He was constantly reminding everyone about how he was a one man business and how hard he worked to keep everything running, or how he would take care of everyone if he took your order but couldn't fill it because he had his raws seized again. My point is most folks try to see the good in people, or try to, and as a small business owner myself I know things happen and loyalty means a lot. At this point it's just time to cut your losses with him if he owed you anything. I had to...he owes me over $100. I know that money is gone but I have a new source now and I'm over it. If you have a problem with him email the fuck out of him until he closes the email account, I've been doing it for a while just to piss him off lmao. After everything I have said to him I wouldn't pin anything he sent me, for fear he poisoned the shit. Good riddance, fuck him in the ass till his nose bleeds! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

It's not just that either. I'd be willing to bet that everyone who was a rep for him got blamed for "not giving him the right order", or something along those lines to try and fuck everyone he could. It's a shame that he is still being brought up here. I assume the biggest reason he's even still mentioned is because a lot of people, myself included, bought from him for a while and gave him the benefit of the doubt. He was constantly reminding everyone about how he was a one man business and how hard he worked to keep everything running, or how he would take care of everyone if he took your order but couldn't fill it because he had his raws seized again. My point is most folks try to see the good in people, or try to, and as a small business owner myself I know things happen and loyalty means a lot. At this point it's just time to cut your losses with him if he owed you anything. I had to...he owes me over $100. I know that money is gone but I have a new source now and I'm over it. If you have a problem with him email the fuck out of him until he closes the email account, I've been doing it for a while just to piss him off lmao. After everything I have said to him I wouldn't pin anything he sent me, for fear he poisoned the shit. Good riddance, fuck him in the ass till his nose bleeds! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Don't sugarcoat it, tell us how you really feel

Motherfuckers... I know y'all are pissed because I would be too but those of us who used to rep for phurious do not have any part whatsoever in the taking of money or distribution of any product at all.

Dam, still getting hit up for this old story ? lol, wtf

We've got some really good sources and I'd order from any of them without hesitation. He's a dead issue with most of us. To the guys harassing the former reps, grow up and wake up. It sucks you got burned but unfortunately it happens in this game. Cut your losses and place an order with literally anyone else here and you'll be satisfied

Don't sugarcoat it, tell us how you really feel

Ha ha I think I pretty much summed it up bro. Honestly I'm one of the easiest guys in the world to get along with. What hit a nerve with this post is that the people who were trying to help him are still dealing with his shit. Tbh the biggest reason I used him for so long was because he had good people as reps. I didn't really care for him as a person from the start because of his constant personal attacks, which his reps were always cleaning up for. I just hate seeing good people having to continue to deal with problems created by crooks.

Haha. That's a great analogy. I totally agree. It is certainly time to cut losses for everyone that was involved. Dude sank himself. Now youre with the OG kush of ugl's and won't ever have to worry about people emailing you about not receiving orders or getting bad bloods on "your" gear. Lol

Haha. That's a great analogy. I totally agree. It is certainly time to cut losses for everyone that was involved. Dude sank himself. Now youre with the OG kush of ugl's and won't ever have to worry about people emailing you about not receiving orders or getting bad bloods on "your" gear. Lol

Shit, there's always some knuckle head out there that may run blood work incorrectly then blame everything but themselves like I see so very often. There's always something people look to complain about its crazy

Thats a great analogy bud. I just let it be now. Theres always going to be people who don't understand the way the rep thing works even though its clear as day. Don't let it get to you bro. We all know you're solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom