napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

If Phurious fucked you over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It honestly could have been something else, there is AAS that can cause anxiety like ment, Tren, and even test. I'm only playing the devils advocate here but still there is something to be said about injecting testosterone that doesn't raise your test levels. Having low test can even cause anxiety, whatever he injected that lowered is natty test could have directly or indirectly caused this. In all honestly I wish phurious wasn't banned from this board. Getting dropped as a sponsor I understand completely.

Well getting dropped was ultimately what kept him from filling the orders. His customers plummeted and couldn't re up on raws etc. I dunno the details exactly. But whatever.

Robolics Labs Representative

Anyway let's shut this thread down. It's just a distraction from moving on with business as usual.

Absolutely. Phurious isn't a bad guy but whatever is going on with his business has gotten worse. It happens some when he was a sponsor here and I vouched for him and stuck by him. But since he left here it has become constant and I even told my best friend that I would refund his money myself ($450) if he got screwed and I almost had to do it if Robo hadn't hooked him up with a full complimentary order. He eventually sent less than 1/2 the order after almost a month and said said he had to wait for more raws to fill the rest. I lost it at that point because he had already told me 2 weeks before that the order was mailed but they didn't give him a tracking number over email and the order never arrived so he said it must've been lost. I'm not an idiot. He lied to me. Nobody emails tracking numbers and especially not usps. Then email after email of guys saying t had been two months and no package. I was done. There's no way I could keep recommending him and ruin my own reputation. I'm sure some shit is going on in his life that explains it BUT it does not excuse it. I don't like what happened but I'm not going down with that ship. I wish him well and that he gets people what they paid for.

Bro you ruined your reputation partially when you posted that video of your stripping at the convalescence home back in September lol. Just kidding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro you ruined your reputation partially when you posted that video of your stripping at the convalescence home back in September lol. Just kidding.

Lol what I do with my body is none of your business!! I've done worse than that actually. But as far as my integrity is concerned I'd like to be an honest slut at the very least.

Lol what I do with my body is none of your business!! I've done worse than that actually. But as far as my integrity is concerned I'd like to be an honest slut at the very least.

You go Dirk Diggler! Lmao!!

So I have 5 vials of phurious primo and 5 vials of phurious Mast E that I got off him last fall that I haven't ran yet. Should I throw it away or run it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom