napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Identity thieves.

wow. Drb and jake have been in New Zealand for a while and I am sure they have not posted recently. I am sorry to say this may have been a younger brother. I could answer every one of these questions here.He did not play with muddy waters...he played with the muddy waters BAND after muddy died and the guitar player named bob margolin took over the band. Yes you may see plagarized articles from drb but the fact is that he wrote a lot and sold his writings, so techicnally they are no longer his. Yes he has a sister who is and endocrinologist and yes he had a sister die in vietnam.
Well it already looks as if they are both convicted so I will pass on to them to forget helping out here.They never asked anything of this board...they only GAVE. They were posters with nothing to gain money wise...unlike the majority of posters here who have money to gain and every post they make has a sales pitch.You have convicted two men who were just posters ,asking for NOTHING
Each and everyone of you who PM'ed drb or jake got a well thought out and correct answer that was given to you lovingly and with care. Any post with questions were answered with love and care. They never ever asked for anything in return and never made one nickel from dispensing their knowledge.They gave freely.
The bottom line here is NOT what they look like but how did they treat you when you had personal questions.
I am very disappointed and I am sure they will be too, since both cared for humanity and wanted no one hurt ever. To answer one more question.Jake went to graduate school to get a Ph.D in chemistry, but did not complete the program due to his wife being pregnant with twins. So he is not a chemist. He worked as a farmer of sugar cane and also had another business repairing hydraulic equipment. I could answer every single one of the questions here but I find this so distastfull to do this to someone who has treated each and every one of you with love.He has been crucified because of a picture that may have been posted by a 19 year old mentally ill savant...not treated as he has treated ALL of you. Two of the most compassionate, loving people just shit canned in a free for all.
And yes all sons were named after men of the bible.Jacob, Ezekiel,(zeke) Isaiah (Izzy) Noah. Sorry if that is a problem, and sorry if I did not answer your mean spirited questions. You got way more from them on this board then either ever got or needed from you. Just keep that in mind...they were good and truthfull and knowledeable, and gave you thoughtful answers, and were not sponsers or had anything at all to gain.

So enjoy yourselves and your pettiness.Two christian men like drb and jake will not be bothered at all. God bless.

well I just don't get why the need for the fake shit especially an avatar pic. I mean damn, I did get a lot from both but I will say I did my own due diligence as well. really enjoyed them and the fact that the posts went unanswered was the reason everyone jumped on it being fraudulent. I mean after all it is the interwebs, are you covering for them or are you for real am I for real? its all philosophical. all that we ask is to be honest and we can only take each other at the word given. sorry you think they were crucified but none of us are Christ and never claim to be. I think it was just more disappointment and disbelief than anything, and now the questions of credibility.

wow. Drb and jake have been in New Zealand for a while and I am sure they have not posted recently. I am sorry to say this may have been a younger brother. I could answer every one of these questions here.He did not play with muddy waters...he played with the muddy waters BAND after muddy died and the guitar player named bob margolin took over the band. Yes you may see plagarized articles from drb but the fact is that he wrote a lot and sold his writings, so techicnally they are no longer his. Yes he has a sister who is and endocrinologist and yes he had a sister die in vietnam.
Well it already looks as if they are both convicted so I will pass on to them to forget helping out here.They never asked anything of this board...they only GAVE. They were posters with nothing to gain money wise...unlike the majority of posters here who have money to gain and every post they make has a sales pitch.You have convicted two men who were just posters ,asking for NOTHING
Each and everyone of you who PM'ed drb or jake got a well thought out and correct answer that was given to you lovingly and with care. Any post with questions were answered with love and care. They never ever asked for anything in return and never made one nickel from dispensing their knowledge.They gave freely.
The bottom line here is NOT what they look like but how did they treat you when you had personal questions.
I am very disappointed and I am sure they will be too, since both cared for humanity and wanted no one hurt ever. To answer one more question.Jake went to graduate school to get a Ph.D in chemistry, but did not complete the program due to his wife being pregnant with twins. So he is not a chemist. He worked as a farmer of sugar cane and also had another business repairing hydraulic equipment. I could answer every single one of the questions here but I find this so distastfull to do this to someone who has treated each and every one of you with love.He has been crucified because of a picture that may have been posted by a 19 year old mentally ill savant...not treated as he has treated ALL of you. Two of the most compassionate, loving people just shit canned in a free for all.
And yes all sons were named after men of the bible.Jacob, Ezekiel,(zeke) Isaiah (Izzy) Noah. Sorry if that is a problem, and sorry if I did not answer your mean spirited questions. You got way more from them on this board then either ever got or needed from you. Just keep that in mind...they were good and truthfull and knowledeable, and gave you thoughtful answers, and were not sponsers or had anything at all to gain.

So enjoy yourselves and your pettiness.Two christian men like drb and jake will not be bothered at all. God bless.

It's not just one picture bro. Your picture is used as a youtube p90x ab video thumbnail. Drb's picture is Ed Cook. Some of the stuff you may say is true, but how can you really expect us to believe any of it though?

If that's true then they feel no loss losing this place and didn't care that much in the first place? I don't consider this petty, didn't have to post any pics or avatars.

and it pisses me off that YOU FIND THIS DISTASTEFUL? for reals put yourself in our shoes. that is what is distasteful

Why is a 19 year old posting fake pictures on jake's name? Why is DRb's pic fake? We all agreed they're knowledgeable and a good addition to forum knowledge but that doesn't explain fake pictures galore. And you're the only one posting for them now? If they're in New Zealand I'm sure they still have phone service and Internet. Doesn't add up man. We just want answers. If you can't give them then how can you blame us. A 19 year old somehow high jacking Jake's account is just not believable.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

someone called it in pm the little brother would hijack but whatever we never bashed the content of their posts other than the muddy waters shit well and a few other things but wtf are we spossed to think when the avatar pics are fake, lol I mean do yall really think I am a cartoon uncle same that wants you to roll tide? well I do want you to roll tide but I aint uncle sam hahaha

All I Gota say is I was thoroughly disappointed..I liked all of you..and for goodness sake I hope all advice given was real and not some troll spewing Shit out their mouth..because a lot of members took thier advice. Point is not the avatars..it's the blatant post claiming to be him..if it were a joke I'm sure he would of said so..if you'll be fraudulent on that then what else? and he done posted his tren hex n test cycle a hundred times,so how many are out there running it right now so they can get those results...I'm waiting for a logical explanation and perhaps an apology,hopefully it's all a misunderstanding..but since he done jumped ship were left to assume the worst

He is saying jake didn't post the pic yet jake defended it saying it was a professional camera his wife took . Only to be called out right after . Funny how he left town 2 minutes after he got called out and never responded again. Something is fishy and it's not the tuna....

Right? Sorry but I'm still calling bullshit until he gives a good explanation himself.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

While i understand everything you just said,

You are really going to sit there and now introduce another character in this play. A supposed 19 yr old savant who took the time to take a pic off a professional models facebook. Crop it. Then post it and say oh this is me now but they removed the head and hand. To then create an elaborate story about how his hand was crushed by machinery so they dont show it yet the origional pic the man the real person has no dmaaged hand and is like a 25-30 yr old model?

Now THAT i find distasteful. Incredibly.

So if you expect any of us to believe this farce.

Show a pic of this alleged boy with him holding a piece of paper with todays date and isarms on it and the same of said mangled hand with that on it. Otherwise everything you just wrote was more lies and smoke.

PHURIOUS

well I just don't get why the need for the fake shit especially an avatar pic. I mean damn, I did get a lot from both but I will say I did my own due diligence as well. really enjoyed them and the fact that the posts went unanswered was the reason everyone jumped on it being fraudulent. I mean after all it is the interwebs, are you covering for them or are you for real am I for real? its all philosophical. all that we ask is to be honest and we can only take each other at the word given. sorry you think they were crucified but none of us are Christ and never claim to be. I think it was just more disappointment and disbelief than anything, and now the questions of credibility.

I think u mean pontious pilot my friend. He CRUCIFIED christ. Well techinally jesus. But ya know same guy yada yada.

PHURIOUS

I knew something was wrong also when it said 212 lbs in that pic ben carpenter is not 212 lbs and prolly less that 5-6% bf as well in that pic of the mangled hand lol

n54i0w.jpg

Last edited:
lol..I find it especially funny that one of the loudest protesters here has personally written drb for info at his personal email at least 3 times. Another protester has emailed me for advice 2 times....and many many of you have PM'ed us. We answer at no charge and no monetary gain. We have posted many times about the four brothers being close in age and then have another..a fifth that is somewhat off.I have metioned him a few times.I do not know yet if he posted pics of my training partner but it is the kind of goofey things he does. Keep in mind that drb and I were asked to be moderators and both declined, because we were only here to help.And hey...I know who Carson is jeez. Also posted are pics of my training partner that I would never have posted.
If you do not want a warehouse of technical knowledge that we offer at no cost then so be it.This is very petty and unbecoming indeed. This s the internet folks....you only need my know how...not my life's story.I do not know any of you.I do not know if you are FBI or not. I am very cautious on these boards.
We are not friends nor or we family. We only tried to help you with honest sound answers.

Take care-

We are very sorry to have offended so many of you. The next time you need medical,chemical, protstate,kidney,liver, blood answers you can always write drb.He will always care.I simply do not. Did you ever find any answer, ever from us that was not technically and scientifically correct? No..you did not.Now I see my avatar is changed to my very first one. All I can do is laugh...sorry.

well no one ever said the info you put out was bogus, actually to the contrary. i mean hey im from Alabama but ill tell you one fucking thing 2 plus 2 is still 4. and there were a lot of inconsistencies in some stories. i really did appreciate all of you guys work and effort you put into the forum but the straw that broke the camels back was the photo yesterday. i don't give 2 fucks who you are or what you are but i just didn't see the reason to lie is all. i mean think about it brother like i told zeke put yourself in our shoes? it is the interwebs i get that it aint like im gonna go all kurt cobain cuz some things were uncovered lol. its just more disappointment to find all of this stuff out within 1 day come on.

Top Bottom