napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Identity thieves.

This is his response. Lol

9eb18022a9b1920955ecf0804837a60d.jpg

lol..I find it especially funny that one of the loudest protesters here has personally written drb for info at his personal email at least 3 times. Another protester has emailed me for advice 2 times....and many many of you have PM'ed us. We answer at no charge and no monetary gain. We have posted many times about the four brothers being close in age and then have another..a fifth that is somewhat off.I have metioned him a few times.I do not know yet if he posted pics of my training partner but it is the kind of goofey things he does. Keep in mind that drb and I were asked to be moderators and both declined, because we were only here to help.And hey...I know who Carson is jeez. Also posted are pics of my training partner that I would never have posted.
If you do not want a warehouse of technical knowledge that we offer at no cost then so be it.This is very petty and unbecoming indeed. This s the internet folks....you only need my know how...not my life's story.I do not know any of you.I do not know if you are FBI or not. I am very cautious on these boards.
We are not friends nor or we family. We only tried to help you with honest sound answers.

Take care-

We are very sorry to have offended so many of you. The next time you need medical,chemical, protstate,kidney,liver, blood answers you can always write drb.He will always care.I simply do not. Did you ever find any answer, ever from us that was not technically and scientifically correct? No..you did not.Now I see my avatar is changed to my very first one. All I can do is laugh...sorry.

So you are now maintaining that your training partner is a prefessonal fitness model? Cmon.

Its ok to own up to the fact that you got busted.

And yes your info is good but why the deception. The guys on here are already paranoid at best about being caught using by their wife or gf. Caught by their work. Buying legit products. Getting scammed etc. they have enough to worry about. Now they will question any pic shown by anyone and any knoledge passed will be subject to skepticism. Its our jobs to make them feel safe and secure. Dont u agree?

PHURIOUS

lol..I find it especially funny that one of the loudest protesters here has personally written drb for info at his personal email at least 3 times. Another protester has emailed me for advice 2 times....and many many of you have PM'ed us. We answer at no charge and no monetary gain. We have posted many times about the four brothers being close in age and then have another..a fifth that is somewhat off.I have metioned him a few times.I do not know yet if he posted pics of my training partner but it is the kind of goofey things he does. Keep in mind that drb and I were asked to be moderators and both declined, because we were only here to help.And hey...I know who Carson is jeez. Also posted are pics of my training partner that I would never have posted.
If you do not want a warehouse of technical knowledge that we offer at no cost then so be it.This is very petty and unbecoming indeed. This s the internet folks....you only need my know how...not my life's story.I do not know any of you.I do not know if you are FBI or not. I am very cautious on these boards.
We are not friends nor or we family. We only tried to help you with honest sound answers.

Take care-

We are very sorry to have offended so many of you. The next time you need medical,chemical, protstate,kidney,liver, blood answers you can always write drb.He will always care.I simply do not. Did you ever find any answer, ever from us that was not technically and scientifically correct? No..you did not.Now I see my avatar is changed to my very first one. All I can do is laugh...sorry.

So your a google service.... Gotcha. lol. The information you guys provide is great yes but your not the only contributor.
Not to mention DRB's entire profile is based off stole pics and information lol. Come on. I know you guys are smarter than that.
Ya most of it is stupid pictures lol but how ridiculous is that? Ya'll go around pulling pics of people you wanna look like together and then roll with it till your called out. And now its due to another sibling with a mental illness?

So you pride yourself on all this info and communication with members here, yet your profile can be infiltrated by a mentally ill brother. That sounds great for all those who confided in you privately...

And this..... This is gold right here.

Quote Originally Posted by zeke View Post
wow. Drb and jake have been in New Zealand for a while and I am sure they have not posted recently. I am sorry to say this may have been a younger brother. I could answer every one of these questions here.He did not play with muddy waters...he played with the muddy waters BAND after muddy died and the guitar player named bob margolin took over the band. Yes you may see plagarized articles from drb but the fact is that he wrote a lot and sold his writings, so techicnally they are no longer his. Yes he has a sister who is and endocrinologist and yes he had a sister die in vietnam.
Well it already looks as if they are both convicted so I will pass on to them to forget helping out here.They never asked anything of this board...they only GAVE. They were posters with nothing to gain money wise...unlike the majority of posters here who have money to gain and every post they make has a sales pitch.You have convicted two men who were just posters ,asking for NOTHING
Each and everyone of you who PM'ed drb or jake got a well thought out and correct answer that was given to you lovingly and with care. Any post with questions were answered with love and care. They never ever asked for anything in return and never made one nickel from dispensing their knowledge.They gave freely.
The bottom line here is NOT what they look like but how did they treat you when you had personal questions.
I am very disappointed and I am sure they will be too, since both cared for humanity and wanted no one hurt ever. To answer one more question.Jake went to graduate school to get a Ph.D in chemistry, but did not complete the program due to his wife being pregnant with twins. So he is not a chemist. He worked as a farmer of sugar cane and also had another business repairing hydraulic equipment. I could answer every single one of the questions here but I find this so distastfull to do this to someone who has treated each and every one of you with love.He has been crucified because of a picture that may have been posted by a 19 year old mentally ill savant...not treated as he has treated ALL of you. Two of the most compassionate, loving people just shit canned in a free for all.
And yes all sons were named after men of the bible.Jacob, Ezekiel,(zeke) Isaiah (Izzy) Noah. Sorry if that is a problem, and sorry if I did not answer your mean spirited questions. You got way more from them on this board then either ever got or needed from you. Just keep that in mind...they were good and truthfull and knowledeable, and gave you thoughtful answers, and were not sponsers or had anything at all to gain.

So enjoy yourselves and your pettiness.Two christian men like drb and jake will not be bothered at all. God bless.

Chooo Chooooo!!!!! Train wreck is here. lol

Just remember..... Those who truly make a difference and truly don't expect anything in return wouldn't even think to ring it up. If in fact it is a truly selfless act. People here give their time effort and advice on a daily basis. Ya'll ain't special. If anything some people need to come around and sue your stupid asses. Poor Ed.... Nice old man who did actually accomplish something, got poached by trolls.

Hats off to you for fooling everyone like you did though. Such talent you guys have. And your right we don't know each other but a picture doesn't really provide safety. There are several ways to track you down.

That is the definition of righteous douchebag. I can't say I'll miss you Jake, good advice or not, your true colors have shown. What tool bag.

yep my sentiments exactly, im sure he will lurk around under a new name but whatever like i said no one said their info was bogus we did say it was good. but i just cant see or fathom the reason to lie about anything i mean identity is identity. the very thing you run from you do? posting fake pics so no one fakes your pic. ass backwards. there are a billion people in the world like we would ever run into them in a grocery store or some shit lol

So your a google service.... Gotcha. lol. The information you guys provide is great yes but your not the only contributor.
Not to mention DRB's entire profile is based off stole pics and information lol. Come on. I know you guys are smarter than that.
Ya most of it is stupid pictures lol but how ridiculous is that? Ya'll go around pulling pics of people you wanna look like together and then roll with it till your called out. And now its due to another sibling with a mental illness?

So you pride yourself on all this info and communication with members here, yet your profile can be infiltrated by a mentally ill brother. That sounds great for all those who confided in you privately...

And this..... This is gold right here.

Quote Originally Posted by zeke View Post
wow. Drb and jake have been in New Zealand for a while and I am sure they have not posted recently. I am sorry to say this may have been a younger brother. I could answer every one of these questions here.He did not play with muddy waters...he played with the muddy waters BAND after muddy died and the guitar player named bob margolin took over the band. Yes you may see plagarized articles from drb but the fact is that he wrote a lot and sold his writings, so techicnally they are no longer his. Yes he has a sister who is and endocrinologist and yes he had a sister die in vietnam.
Well it already looks as if they are both convicted so I will pass on to them to forget helping out here.They never asked anything of this board...they only GAVE. They were posters with nothing to gain money wise...unlike the majority of posters here who have money to gain and every post they make has a sales pitch.You have convicted two men who were just posters ,asking for NOTHING
Each and everyone of you who PM'ed drb or jake got a well thought out and correct answer that was given to you lovingly and with care. Any post with questions were answered with love and care. They never ever asked for anything in return and never made one nickel from dispensing their knowledge.They gave freely.
The bottom line here is NOT what they look like but how did they treat you when you had personal questions.
I am very disappointed and I am sure they will be too, since both cared for humanity and wanted no one hurt ever. To answer one more question.Jake went to graduate school to get a Ph.D in chemistry, but did not complete the program due to his wife being pregnant with twins. So he is not a chemist. He worked as a farmer of sugar cane and also had another business repairing hydraulic equipment. I could answer every single one of the questions here but I find this so distastfull to do this to someone who has treated each and every one of you with love.He has been crucified because of a picture that may have been posted by a 19 year old mentally ill savant...not treated as he has treated ALL of you. Two of the most compassionate, loving people just shit canned in a free for all.
And yes all sons were named after men of the bible.Jacob, Ezekiel,(zeke) Isaiah (Izzy) Noah. Sorry if that is a problem, and sorry if I did not answer your mean spirited questions. You got way more from them on this board then either ever got or needed from you. Just keep that in mind...they were good and truthfull and knowledeable, and gave you thoughtful answers, and were not sponsers or had anything at all to gain.

So enjoy yourselves and your pettiness.Two christian men like drb and jake will not be bothered at all. God bless.

Chooo Chooooo!!!!! Train wreck is here. lol

Just remember..... Those who truly make a difference and truly don't expect anything in return wouldn't even think to ring it up. If in fact it is a truly selfless act. People here give their time effort and advice on a daily basis. Ya'll ain't special. If anything some people need to come around and sue your stupid asses. Poor Ed.... Nice old man who did actually accomplish something, got poached by trolls.

Hats off to you for fooling everyone like you did though. Such talent you guys have. And your right we don't know each other but a picture doesn't really provide safety. There are several ways to track you down.

ya that whole story sounds worse than the obummer administration trying to cover up disaster oh it was a video, oh no one died, oh wait what? you are a racists for even saying that. lol

Honestly who gives a fuck! It's the Internet. Next! And I'm still winning!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Take care-

Everyone including myself has always appreciated everything you've offered the board. There is no denying you have some valuable knowledge.

The problem is where you crossed the line Jake, and pretended to be somebody you are not. If you want to keep identity private that is fine, no avatar will suffice. We don't accept you putting up pics of others.

You chose the wrong pic to post. I caught it right away in your GW thread, because Ben Carpenter is a close friend of mine I've known for about 6 years. I've known your pic was fake since the moment you posted it, and I was the one that brought it to light. It's his Facebook profile picture right there in my news feed every day!! My good friend Ben is a very hard working natural brutish fitness model that also has a reputation to uphold. He does personal training and also is affiliated with a supplement company for sponsorship and he would not appreciate his picture being used by someone on a steroid board. I haven't brought it to Ben's attention yet, but you have to at least understand why this was a problem brother.

We hold this board to the highest expectation of just being truthful and honest, and if you do this game like that you can't expect anyone to trust you. I look out for my home here and its members. All we ever ask is being straight up bro.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

A pm i received this morning actually.

."I spent the last hour looking at all of the photos drb_ic has posted and they are all fakes.

-there's a pic of him and his granddaughter with a dog which is actually golden era bodybuilder Chuck Sipes

-the pick of his older sister, a nurse...it's just a stock photo of a nurse

-the pic of his granddaughter and her mother...it's a mother and daughter from the UK."

Now it seems a lot of people were already on to you. Nobody really felt like calling you out though. Most boards you would get shit canned real fast for this. You were suspect from the start but everyone here gave you the benifit of the doubt.

Everyone including myself has always appreciated everything you've offered the board. There is no denying you have some valuable knowledge.

The problem is where you crossed the line Jake, and pretended to be somebody you are not. If you want to keep identity private that is fine, no avatar will suffice. We don't accept you putting up pics of others.

You chose the wrong pic to post. I caught it right away in your GW thread, because Ben Carpenter is a close friend of mine I've known for about 6 years. I've known your pic was fake since the moment you posted it, and I was the one that brought it to light. It's his Facebook profile picture right there in my news feed every day!! My good friend Ben is a very hard working natural brutish fitness model that also has a reputation to uphold. He does personal training and also is affiliated with a supplement company for sponsorship and he would not appreciate his picture being used by someone on a steroid board. I haven't brought it to Ben's attention yet, but you have to at least understand why this was a problem brother.

We hold this board to the highest expectation of just being truthful and honest, and if you do this game like that you can't expect anyone to trust you. I look out for my home here and its members. All we ever ask is being straight up bro.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I don't think he realizes this could constitute as defamation of character and business and could have real financial consequences. I don't think it reaches that far, as you usually have to prove harm to their business. But it's completely in the realm of possibility.

lmao yep man this was a lot of fun. 2 days of scandal. whats next? oh ya helping people lmao whoever caught the frauds good job The Truth has set them free lol whoever the truth is hahahaha

lmao yep man this was a lot of fun. 2 days of scandal. whats next? oh ya helping people lmao whoever caught the frauds good job The Truth has set them free lol whoever the truth is hahahaha

I care about who that is more than who Jake is. Not that it really matters to know though lol. I appreciate he/she exposed them for what they are.

THE TRUTH has shown you the way. Now you all must follow the path to righteousness.

THE TRUTH - is everyone and no one.

Top Bottom