napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I like sex...

yeah bro, probably over 20% at least in those..

Agreed. I've been doing a lot of strength cardio first thing in the morning and my diet is very clean. I'm hoping for something that will help boost the burning fat process.
Anyway, also looking to pack on some quality muscle and hope deca will be a good addition to my regimen...

Agreed. I've been doing a lot of strength cardio first thing in the morning and my diet is very clean. I'm hoping for something that will help boost the burning fat process.
Anyway, also looking to pack on some quality muscle and hope deca will be a good addition to my regimen...
it will be in the future but definitely not now, not even close yet but DO NOT be discouraged, you just need to get in the proper condition... deca is the last thing you would use right now... you can get there bro... sarms would be an option to accelerate the process as well

it will be in the future but definitely not now, not even close yet but DO NOT be discouraged, you just need to get in the proper condition... deca is the last thing you would use right now... you can get there bro... sarms would be an option to accelerate the process as well

what would you recommend for a second AAS cycle? My first cycle was just test e....
I tried SARMs before with mixed feelings...

i wouldnt recommend anything at your current body fat.. you need to drop significant body fat first so i cant make any recommendation at this point until you get in the right condition... i mean you can do whatever you want brother but im not recommending that

i wouldnt recommend anything at your current body fat.. you need to drop significant body fat first so i cant make any recommendation at this point until you get in the right condition... i mean you can do whatever you want brother but im not recommending that

Thanks for the input

You got to give it time. You're on the right track and you got some good size. Just be patient and you'll get there.

Top Bottom