napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I have to say...

Bigsteve5776

I just got off work and began browsing the forum as usual. I stopped by the source page and I have to say the amount of positivity amongst everybody here really brightened my day. I am absolutely honored to be a part of this forum, after the day I had at work it was great to see everybody on here complimenting each other, showing appreciation for the UGLs for their satisfaction rates, and basically just being united as a big online family. I've tried a couple other forums before comming here, the vibe just wasn't right for me, though it's all virtual something drew me here and I certainly made the right choice. It has been an absolute pleasure to meet each and every one of you, you are all well educated and very helpful to anybody who has a problem. It's nice to be a part of a community that seems to actually give a fuck instead of advising 20 year olds to go use steroids you add your two cents and they can take it or leave it, nobody guides these children who are immature to just shoot things into their bodies they know nothin about and I respect that. Once again everybody here is great and I am very happy to be a part of this community, I make an effort to contribute because I want to be a part of this family and I want to use my experience to help people as well, though I am still young myself I am very responsible for my age and very mature, which is why I feel like idiot in very well here with everyone I've met thus far. Thanks everyone, take care.

Yep, I try to be apart of this family as much as possible, I really enjoy it here, thanks for the kind words brother.

I just got off work and began browsing the forum as usual. I stopped by the source page and I have to say the amount of positivity amongst everybody here really brightened my day. I am absolutely honored to be a part of this forum, after the day I had at work it was great to see everybody on here complimenting each other, showing appreciation for the UGLs for their satisfaction rates, and basically just being united as a big online family. I've tried a couple other forums before comming here, the vibe just wasn't right for me, though it's all virtual something drew me here and I certainly made the right choice. It has been an absolute pleasure to meet each and every one of you, you are all well educated and very helpful to anybody who has a problem. It's nice to be a part of a community that seems to actually give a fuck instead of advising 20 year olds to go use steroids you add your two cents and they can take it or leave it, nobody guides these children who are immature to just shoot things into their bodies they know nothin about and I respect that. Once again everybody here is great and I am very happy to be a part of this community, I make an effort to contribute because I want to be a part of this family and I want to use my experience to help people as well, though I am still young myself I am very responsible for my age and very mature, which is why I feel like idiot in very well here with everyone I've met thus far. Thanks everyone, take care.

hey bro... you are a part of the family... you dont have to try to do anything because you are already part of it... i can already tell you are going to be a very nice asset here to everyone... Keep learning, advising, etc... thats what its all about... everyone helps one another... yes, at times there is tough love but the key is love... it does not mean anyone is mad or being a jerk, but more so because everyone cares so damn much... so at times, that can be misconstrued as something it is not... at the end of the day, everyone loves everyone... LOLLLL that is a line from will ferrell in semi pro... LOL.... regardless, it is true... its great to have you bro AND i see you are using periods.. fucking sweet bro!! LOLLL i love how you did not act all hurt over a few asking you to do that though... that shows your maturity and it only gets you more respect

hey bro... you are a part of the family... you dont have to try to do anything because you are already part of it... i can already tell you are going to be a very nice asset here to everyone... Keep learning, advising, etc... thats what its all about... everyone helps one another... yes, at times there is tough love but the key is love... it does not mean anyone is mad or being a jerk, but more so because everyone cares so damn much... so at times, that can be misconstrued as something it is not... at the end of the day, everyone loves everyone... LOLLLL that is a line from will ferrell in semi pro... LOL.... regardless, it is true... its great to have you bro AND i see you are using periods.. fucking sweet bro!! LOLLL i love how you did not act all hurt over a few asking you to do that though... that shows your maturity and it only gets you more respect

I'm here to help and be part of the team brother, if it helps for me to punctuate so be it that's what I'm here for. Thanks very much for the kind words very much appreciated.

I'm here to help and be part of the team brother, if it helps for me to punctuate so be it that's what I'm here for. Thanks very much for the kind words very much appreciated.

absolutely bro... thanks for the great post and for showing you care...

Glad to have you here bro! And glad tp be here myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback bro. We take pride in our home here and take care of each other. We are all family, and that's what families do. We do our best to make sure we only give the best and most helpful advice to everyone so everyone can do things the safe and effective way. Consider yourself family and an important part of this awesome family we have brother

Dorin is glad to toilet paper himself.... lol'd

Between his free ball kilted lunges, sense of humor and toilet papering himself I look forward to his antics... just glad I'm not in AZ to see it first hand.

On to serious matters, what we have here is special IMO. Sure we are different, but we share to some great extent a mindset that we aren't above anything... fuck ups included. We're all just people learning and taking things from one another to become better as individuals and as a collective. I for one am a bit of an oddity, but am tolerated by the good grace of God here, point is we all bring something to the table. Yeah some people post things (I'm guilty of this myself) that make you say WTF??? However overall we all add up to bits and pieces of knowledge that can be applied daily. I for one, even as a name brand rep, appreciate the hard work and achievements of the UGL's and their reps. I'm no better than and often worse off than them. They make this what it is... useful and effective. I have no problem with referring someone where they want to go for something. If you say you want domestic, sure I'll inform you of what we have to offer, but at the same time I'll tell you who I have had interactions with domestically and tell you to lettem know 44 sent you their way so they know what kind of bro I am. I've read several reviews by a lot of guys I referred out and all saying they are satisfied. I'd feel like shit to have done that and then see that they felt cheated, but that is not a concern here. We all do our best to satisfy, the only difference between anyone is either brands and/or the logistics of it all. Dylan fosters such a mentality amongst us all here and I'm glad you see the differences between us and 'them fuckers elsewhere' lol. Welcome aboard bro...

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep and Giver of Gainz
Coupon Code: THE44

agree with everyone here, if it were about money and promoting the awesome sponsors here you would know real quick that it isn't about money for the labs it is about responsibility, longevity of life and health. I am proud to be a family member here even though lately this frickin job is keeping me away a lot, and hunting season opens this weekend as well so ill be out huntin for trophy bucks you guys are always in the back of my mind

agree with everyone here, if it were about money and promoting the awesome sponsors here you would know real quick that it isn't about money for the labs it is about responsibility, longevity of life and health. I am proud to be a family member here even though lately this frickin job is keeping me away a lot, and hunting season opens this weekend as well so ill be out huntin for trophy bucks you guys are always in the back of my mind
You better tag that beast!!

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Dorin is glad to toilet paper himself.... lol'd

Between his free ball kilted lunges, sense of humor and toilet papering himself I look forward to his antics... just glad I'm not in AZ to see it first hand.

Hei dont knoc kilted freeballin it till you try it! You have no idea what it does to a dude when attractive woman is so busy whistling at me she nearly smash her car into another in parcing lot of Walmart! ”Now thats what am talking about! I do not suppose you available?” I thank her for compliment and she răspunde ”I love you accent. I would go with you anywhere and do what ever you want!” Me Blush. Or when at dinner party, am sitting next to someone wife, who is looking me up from head to toe and says ”I wish my husband would get bold as you.” Puts her hand on my arm look at me bicep and finishes with ”Wish he start going to gym too!” Am not that big an just getting started. Other dudes come up to me and tell me ”I wish I had the guts to be more like you!!” Dude do it! Break loose! Is freaking fun to be desirable. Have had both men and women tell me same thing. And is not because am all that, but as am told by many who know me, you are who you are, secure in that, and you do not give a shit what any one thinks about it. True. I lose count of how many times others tell me they wish boyfriends, husbands, guys in their life be comfortable and secure enough to become the dude they show off. If that is toilet paper myself, is good for me! Lol!

And if you in Arizona about to be passed on Squaw Peak autostadă by dude in kilt riding BMW Motorcycle, wave hello.

Mândru că sunt Român! Nu uite ca ești Român! Arata le tuturor că îubește Românian!
8bc15a273320afde0cbfc38bc68cabca.jpg

Bigsteve5776, Bine ați venit. Foarte bine sa vă cunsosc! (Welcome. Good to meet you!)

If I wore a kilt to the gym is probably get my ass beat lol

Well some states in Ametica more open thsn others, but truth is? I get more men asking me where to get one than anythng else! Just remember to wear undergarment. This is Ametica, a paranoid nation where things like indecent exposure charge is real. Micro modal undergarment is best. You can mot see through it and is like wearing nothing! Am seeing more men wearing kilt here is Arizona in my local area. I have people come up to me to say if I can wear it, so will they! And is most comfortable thing a man can wear when desert heat is 115 F degree in Ăugust! Even some of young rednecks around here yell at me: "Hei dude! Love your manskirt!"
08ed52e9cd1a7837bcfd78a319fd4d01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom