napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I got fake testosterone?

Max

Hi everybody, nice to be here... hope to have a good time with you guys.

I started my first cycle 5 weeks ago... I used Testosterone Depo, by Galenika (Serbian brand). I'm 23 now i've been lifting for 2 years... i know i started too early. But here's what happened.

I started like this...

Week 1: 2 x 250mg in one shot
Week 2: 2 x 250mg in one shot
Week 3: 1 x 250mg one shot
Week 4: 1 x 250mg one shot
Week 5: no shot

I was planning 10wk cycle 2wk 500mg, and other 8wk 250mg weekly.

2 days before my weekly shot my little brother accidently broked all ampules for the rest of my cycle. It's been 4 days since i should inject the shot and 11 days since my last shot.

Today i did a blood test for my T levels, and they are 19.75 nmol/L, and normal range on the results is 4.94 - 32.01 nmol/L. I gained 6 lbs in the period from the start of the cycle till now, i eat as much as i can 5-6 meals a day, i eat as clean as i can... but i didn't feel no increase in strength, no increase in sex drive... i got very depressed through this period, had terrible headaches and i was feeling really weak. So i think it is possible to have fake testosterone? I got the test from a unknown person i know only his phone number. And he sent me the ampules in a bubble bag and with paper stickers on them. And god it for 2 usd for 1 ampule.

Also i called him a few times to order new ampules, and he tells me that he's out of town and can't send me new ones.

What do you guys think?

Thanks.

Max said:

I started my first cycle 5 weeks ago... I used Testosterone Depo, by Galenika (Serbian brand). I'm 23 now i've been lifting for 2 years... i know i started too early. But here's what happened.

I started like this...

2 days before my weekly shot my little brother accidently broked all ampules for the rest of my cycle. It's been 4 days since i should inject the shot and 11 days since my last shot.

Today i did a blood test for my T levels, and they are 19.75 nmol/L, and normal range on the results is 4.94 - 32.01 nmol/L. I gained 6 lbs in the period from the start of the cycle till now, i eat as much as i can 5-6 meals a day, i eat as clean as i can... but i didn't feel no increase in strength, no increase in sex drive... i got very depressed through this period, had terrible headaches and i was feeling really weak. So i think it is possible to have fake testosterone? I got the test from a unknown person i know only his phone number. And he sent me the ampules in a bubble bag and with paper stickers on them. And god it for 2 usd for 1 ampule.

Also i called him a few times to order new ampules, and he tells me that he's out of town and can't send me new ones.

What do you guys think?

Thanks.

Sounds like u got fucked. First off youve come to the right place. Our sponsers sell only legit product.
Secondly u paid $ 2 for an ampule? Thats #1 indicator its fake. 2) even if it was real I guarantee it was very underdosed. In reality what u did was dangerous. Could of been horse piss for all u know. Start over n get supplies from a respectable source and erase that dudes number

cmb5017 said:
Max said:

I started like this...

What do you guys think?

Thanks.

Sounds like u got fucked. First off youve come to the right place. Our sponsers sell only legit product.
Secondly u paid $ 2 for an ampule? Thats #1 indicator its fake. 2) even if it was real I guarantee it was very underdosed. In reality what u did was dangerous. Could of been horse piss for all u know. Start over n get supplies from a respectable source and erase that dudes number

Thanks for the reply. I searched for a now source, and i find a very legit one, my cousin's friend is a owner of a private pharmacy. He haves Testosterone Enanthate 250mg ampules, each one packaged in original packaging, with all dirrections... It's from a Greek company, i didn't remembered the name of it.

So now on hand i have:

- Testosterone Enanthate 250mg
- Clomid (10x50mg package)
- Nolvadex (30x10mg package)
- HCG (5000 IU package of 2 ampules)

He don't have any AI, don't have Arimidex or Aromasin or any other brand. So will i be fine if i start a cycle without them on hand?

Considering that my previous test ampules were fake, should i start another cycle 10-12wk from beginning?

What about this:

- 1-10wk 500mg test e, once a week
- 4-10wk HCG, 500 IU, once a week
- 10-12wk HCG, 1000 IU e4d
- 13wk off everything

Week 14 i start the PCT.

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 40/40/20/20

What do you think about this Cycle/PCT plan? I will have everything on hand from start to end of the cycle when i start it.

And what about the test dosage? Should i cut it down to 400mg wk?

Thanks.

Max said:
cmb5017 said:
Max said:

I started like this...

What do you guys think?

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. I searched for a now source, and i find a very legit one, my cousin's friend is a owner of a private pharmacy. He haves Testosterone Enanthate 250mg ampules, each one packaged in original packaging, with all dirrections... It's from a Greek company, i didn't remembered the name of it.

So now on hand i have:

He don't have any AI, don't have Arimidex or Aromasin or any other brand. So will i be fine if i start a cycle without them on hand?

Considering that my previous test ampules were fake, should i start another cycle 10-12wk from beginning?

What about this:

- 13wk off everything

Week 14 i start the PCT.

What do you think about this Cycle/PCT plan? I will have everything on hand from start to end of the cycle when i start it.

Whats ur goal and current stats? If ur gona do 250 or less u can probably get by without the AI but higher dose will definitely require it

Thanks.

cmb5017 said:
Max said:
cmb5017 said:
Max said:

I started like this...

What do you guys think?

Thanks.

So now on hand i have:

What about this:

- 13wk off everything

Week 14 i start the PCT.

Whats ur goal and current stats? If ur gona do 250 or less u can probably get by without the AI but higher dose will definitely require it

Thanks.

Whats ur goal and current stats? If your on 250 or less u can probably get by without the AI but higher dose will definitely require it

Ya thats not good. When u lose hard earned money on bullshit

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Im 23, 5'7'', 154 lbs been training for 2 years, when i started i had 127 lbs, i was very skinny... also i have a few breaks of 1-2 months in this 2 years and my diet was poor at the beginning. For the last 6 months i've been very serious with my diet and excercising. But i have very hard time putting on mass. Also i train only upper body because i have big legs and small upper body. I rided a bicycle since i was a kid and stopped 1 year before i start working out. So my legs are pretty big. I remember i always felt a burn and my legs were sore for days.

My current routine is:

Day 1: Chest and Triceps
Day 2: Back and Biceps
Day 3: Shoulders, Forearms and Abs
Day 4: Rest day

and i start the same again from day one.

My goal is to put as much muscle mass but not much fat, because i can't see my abs already because of my belly fat.

What do you guys think?

Thanks.

If you got real test, you would know it for sure. Sex drive will be thru the roof. Purchase some from the sponsors here. you will be all set.

How long after last shot was the blood drawn? You really wernt taking much, I wouldnt expect a big test level. Did you get Total test #s? Really only 250mg was active in your system at time of bloodwork. If the blood was drawn past 24 to 36 hours hours then your levels will start to go down. So many factory affect free test #s like you gave us. To know if your gear is legit you need Total test numbers. You might have converted test to estrogen causing lower free test #s. I wouldnt say you were fucked right off the bat. Need more info. Sucks about the broken amps.

PAYRION said:
How long after last shot was the blood drawn? You really wernt taking much, I wouldnt expect a big test level. Did you get Total test #s? Really only 250mg was active in your system at time of bloodwork. If the blood was drawn past 24 to 36 hours hours then your levels will start to go down. So many factory affect free test #s like you gave us. To know if your gear is legit you need Total test numbers. You might have converted test to estrogen causing lower free test #s. I wouldnt say you were fucked right off the bat. Need more info. Sucks about the broken amps.

It passed 11 days since my last injection, wk1 and wk2 500mg, wk3 and wk4 250mg i did the injections on friday.

1st injection - 12.06
2nd injection - 19.06
3rd injection - 26.06
4th injection - 03.07
5th shoud be on 10.07

today is 14.07, so there is 11 days since my last injection. i did the test and i got the results togay (14.07).

Also in the 5 weeks i didn't feel anything, no strength increase, i was lifting the same weights as before cycle, i couldn't go heavier. Also no increase in sex drive. And i felt very bad very depressed and very low mood and energy, even worse than before cycle.

Im not understanding still..You got blood drawn 11 days after last injection? You were on a low dose, not much more then what natural levels would bring you after your first 2 weeks. You wouldnt see anything positive until week 4-5 with any longer acting test. And at that low of a dose you wont really notice anything unless you are naturally very low T. To make you feel better jump with one of the guys here and go at it. But remember even with their Test E or C you will not get anything until week 4-5, then youll start to see improvments but probably not at 250mg a week. I wouldnt write them off as fake. Im willing to bet it was just timing and length..

another thing..when doing blood test..to test quality of your testosterone purchased you want blood drawn 24-36 hours after last shot...for TRT purpose, blood drawn 7 days after last shot..just an FYI

PAYRION said:
Im not understanding still..You got blood drawn 11 days after last injection? You were on a low dose, not much more then what natural levels would bring you after your first 2 weeks. You wouldnt see anything positive until week 4-5 with any longer acting test. And at that low of a dose you wont really notice anything unless you are naturally very low T. To make you feel better jump with one of the guys here and go at it. But remember even with their Test E or C you will not get anything until week 4-5, then youll start to see improvments but probably not at 250mg a week. I wouldnt write them off as fake. Im willing to bet it was just timing and length..

another thing..when doing blood test..to test quality of your testosterone purchased you want blood drawn 24-36 hours after last shot...for TRT purpose, blood drawn 7 days after last shot..just an FYI

Yes, i got blood drawn 11 days after last injection.

I will get the test from my 2nd source tomorrow and will inject 500mg weekly. Will run for 8 weeks, and if i didn't see any result till week 4-5 than surely the previous testosterone that i used was fake, than i will stretch the cycle for +2-4 wks. Than blast HCG, and run a PCT.

Also i'm thinking about making bigger break 2-3 months, let the things settle down and than start all over again. But if it worked it will mess up my hormonal levels without PCT and proper recovery.

What do you guys think is the best thing to do?

Thanks in advice.

Edit:

I have a friend who did a short cycle. He was lifting for only 6 months and took one package of Test E, 6 x 250mg. Took it for 6 weeks 250mg weekly and got huge, he gained around 20 lbs. His energy and sex drive were through the rooth. He felt strength increase in week 2 to 3.

2 to 3 weeks is very fast and not the norm but maybe he is a freak. Wish I was like that... What did the rest of your bloodwork look like? That would be what I use to make the decision to jump back on or not..You were not really on much..I have no doubt you shut down your natural endocrine system. I really think you will be fine to actually cycle right now. Get that shit in your system at a good dose and for a good bit longer.. I say 8 weeks is to short.. The average time for test E or C is 4-5 weeks to even really start working..Yes in a few weeks you can gain a ton of water and look big but its not "muscle." Most people cycle for 12 weeks, Why cut it off at 8 to 10 and only have a few weeks of it working full speed ahead? Take advantage. Get blood work mid cycle at like week 6-8 and see where your levels are, not just test levels, get it all.. See if your liver, kidneys, estrogen are hating you or not. Make sure you have aromasin to take from the start or you too will gain 20 lbs fast, but it wont be what you want in the long run. When Im "on" even at a gram of test its about week 7 when its really hitting hard for me, I see little things before but at 7 weeks in im a fucking god. Go slow and steady...too much too fast and youll back to the beginning.

Max said:
cmb5017 said:
Max said:

I started like this...

What do you guys think?

Thanks.

So now on hand i have:

What about this:

- 13wk off everything

Week 14 i start the PCT.

Thanks.

Absolutely positively do not start your cycle withOut your AI bro. Get some aromasin and run that at 12.5mg EOD. You don't want gyno. Also you should inject your test twice per week splitting your dosage for even blood levels. HCG should only be used the last 2-3 weeks of your cycle until PCT starts which should be week 15, not week 14 (two weeks after last injection). I would strongly suggest adding some sarms to the cycle as well

PCT should look like this

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
ML-2866 25mg ED

Man your body can gain without aas, you are 150 pounds you don't need steroids you need a better diet and better training. I was 135 pounds when I started lifting and was 170 180 the next year without aas. I know you say your friend got jacked but it was his first cycle plus he probably just started lifting so 20 pounds is nothing. I am not being mean or rude just honest man, I really think your diet and training needs some help before you start running test or any other aas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Achilles87 said:
Man your body can gain without aas, you are 150 pounds you don't need steroids you need a better diet and better training. I was 135 pounds when I started lifting and was 170 180 the next year without aas. I know you say your friend got jacked but it was his first cycle plus he probably just started lifting so 20 pounds is nothing. I am not being mean or rude just honest man, I really think your diet and training needs some help before you start running test or any other aas.

This is 100% the truth, and I agree wholeheartedly with it. Diet and training is first, and at your age you should grow like crazy with nothing but food and hard training. I hate to see young guys running juice way too early. I waited a long time to touch anything. I lifted 20 years natural until I was 35, and I built a great foundation. I learned a lot by doing that, and it's one of the best decisions I ever made and wouldn't trade it for anything

RickRock said:
Achilles87 said:

This is 100% the truth, and I agree wholeheartedly with it. Diet and training is first, and at your age you should grow like crazy with nothing but food and hard training. I hate to see young guys running juice way too early. I waited a long time to touch anything. I lifted 20 years natural until I was 35, and I built a great foundation. I learned a lot by doing that, and it's one of the best decisions I ever made and wouldn't trade it for anything

I think it's all these young kids seeing people like Boston loyd going from nothing to a pro in like a year or something like that. What sucks for the ones that see that don't know that Boston is on more stuff than 90% of us can afford and to be honest I wouldn't want to run that much gear lol. I also see people look at guys in the gym and the dude is built and looks good and they think he's on juice, well most are but I know plenty of guys that just have amazing genetics and they are on point with their diet and training. Even the guys that are on juice and look jacked they have to work for it trust me, I lift more and harder than 95% of the people in my gym.... do I juice have I juiced yes I have and yes I do but if someone said I got this way because I juice i would laugh them out of the gym lol. I guess what I'm getting at is guys don't jump on juice cause someone is bigger or lifts more or you think you can't grow, I promise you that you can iv been there iv done it a few times.

Depot is a long ester so it never even peaked bro. It peaks around week 5. Sorry your bro wasted your gear.

Achilles87 said:

THIS IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY... Im just lost all the way around on this one...

You have gone about ALL of this so wrong so im completely not understanding what is truly expected... the dosings, the pct, the ancillaries, the way things are ran etc.. nothing is right... the expectations dont fit the used protocol and scheme...

DO NOT just jump into another cycle either... for that fact, why are you even continuing using steroids at 23 years old? YOUR DIET needs addressed first bro... your trying to have the juice do the work for you when in reality, all your doing is hindering yourself in a multitude of ways in the future.. causing rapid growth on what can be done naturally is bad enough in terms of causing yourself to injure far too easily coupled with fucking up your hormones and natural productions at such a young age, completely throwing your body into a haywire which you may seem to be okay with now but in the future, you will quickly see you are far from okay... your going to learn the hard way...

if your intent on follow this path of fucking yourself up, at least run your cycles right bro... you don't run long esters for only 8 weeks... YOU NEVER use hcg that long, you never start cycles without your ancillaries, especially an ai with 500 mg of test and your pct is horse shit... its far from complete... its one disaster to the next bro... you need to take a step back, probably be thankful that you went through the situation you did and reevalute.. we can help you get size with other forms of enhancement and a far better diet.. think about it before you cause long term damage you will regret a lot more than buying shitty testosterone bro

Top Bottom