napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I got fake testosterone?

DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:
Man your body can gain without aas, you are 150 pounds you don't need steroids you need a better diet and better training. I was 135 pounds when I started lifting and was 170 180 the next year without aas. I know you say your friend got jacked but it was his first cycle plus he probably just started lifting so 20 pounds is nothing. I am not being mean or rude just honest man, I really think your diet and training needs some help before you start running test or any other aas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THIS IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY... Im just lost all the way around on this one...

You have gone about ALL of this so wrong so im completely not understanding what is truly expected... the dosings, the pct, the ancillaries, the way things are ran etc.. nothing is right... the expectations dont fit the used protocol and scheme...

DO NOT just jump into another cycle either... for that fact, why are you even continuing using steroids at 23 years old? YOUR DIET needs addressed first bro... your trying to have the juice do the work for you when in reality, all your doing is hindering yourself in a multitude of ways in the future.. causing rapid growth on what can be done naturally is bad enough in terms of causing yourself to injure far too easily coupled with fucking up your hormones and natural productions at such a young age, completely throwing your body into a haywire which you may seem to be okay with now but in the future, you will quickly see you are far from okay... your going to learn the hard way...

if your intent on follow this path of fucking yourself up, at least run your cycles right bro... you don't run long esters for only 8 weeks... YOU NEVER use hcg that long, you never start cycles without your ancillaries, especially an ai with 500 mg of test and your pct is horse shit... its far from complete... its one disaster to the next bro... you need to take a step back, probably be thankful that you went through the situation you did and reevalute.. we can help you get size with other forms of enhancement and a far better diet.. think about it before you cause long term damage you will regret a lot more than buying shitty testosterone bro

Thanks for all the answers guys, i guess im pretty much lost and out of the right way. I know that im messing up my hormones and hindering myself in the future, i also like to have kids one day. I did it naturally but gains come really slow and it's very hard to train, i have very stressful life, i live alone, i work very hard physical work, i buy food by myself and cook by myself, and i really am unpatient to see faster gains, and gear is very cheap here in my country compared to regular bodybuilding supplements. I know a lot of friends and people that have used Test for months and come off without any pct, and they are fine, they live normal life they have kids and families I have a friend that did 3 cycles in 2 years first was test only cycle (6wk), deca only cycle (8wk) dbol only cycle (6wk), never run a pct and he didn't had a single side effect, he's off for over a year and he's not lifting and still it kept most of the gains. I know a friend that runned test for 7 months and came off without any pct, and he's fine and haves two beautiful kids. Also i think if i do the things right i will recover completely and i will not have any problems in future. Obviously im lost and i don't know what is the right choice to do i will trully appreciate your help.

Let's say that the test was real and still haven't been kicked in ( i really should felt at least a little change)... i have two options here...

- As i stopped at week 4 i will continue to take testosterone for another 8 weeks to complete the cycle
- Stop the cycle and as i stopped at week 4 im shut down, so i will have to run something to get my natty test back

And another option is that the test was fake and again i have 2 choices...

- Start a proper cycle from beginning
- Stay natural and continue training naturally.

I would like to continue with test use.

Also i have a problem finding an AI, so i was wondering, can i run the cycle without it, and take nolvadex during cycle to prevent gyno, or run just test, and if i feel any signs of gyno, take nolvadex 20mg ed or eod, till the end of the cycle?

Thanks.

I know you are fixated on running juice but bro if you ain't got your diet and training at 100% the juice ain't going to do jack. I personally can't make you not do it but i promise you that if you eat more just eat man eat your heart out and train like a mad man you will grow. I was your age and seen guys using and I knew where to get whatever I wanted but honestly man I lifted with a guy he was running test and dbol, we were doing flat bench I was bigger and stronger he couldn't even do 225 you ask why he wasn't eating jack wasn't taking protein and didn't know how to lift. To me lifting is a science and until you figure it out crack that code all the aas in the world won't help. I could go on for days man but like I said nothing will help you or change you but yourself and I really hate to see you waste your time using and not get anything out of it because you ain't eating and you ain't lifting right.

I cant tell u how many guys i see in my gym all jacked up on juice and are bigger than me but have no strength with terrible form. And i out lift them and they ask me wtf how u do that. Cause they dont know jack shit they just shove a needle in their ass w no research cause some guy said use this. And they got twigs for legs. Do your research learn everything u can before u do anything

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Phurious is right man, I promise there's not many forums like this that would be so honest and easy with you like we are. I'm on other forums and they would eat you up without even trying to help. I love to help others with what I do know but until you help yourself we can't help you.

Achilles87 said:
Man your body can gain without aas, you are 150 pounds you don't need steroids you need a better diet and better training. I was 135 pounds when I started lifting and was 170 180 the next year without aas. I know you say your friend got jacked but it was his first cycle plus he probably just started lifting so 20 pounds is nothing. I am not being mean or rude just honest man, I really think your diet and training needs some help before you start running test or any other aas.

My thought's exactly..

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate your help guys thanks for that..

I eat as much as i can and i measure my meals rawly... i eat around 2500-3000 calories a day, around 200g protein, 200g carbs, and 80g fat.

I always look to eat clean, i avoid sugar, sweet food (ice cream, cookies, cake), i avoid bread, drinks high in shugar. But i'm really stuck with the weights it seems like i can't go heavier, and gains come really slow. I excercise at least 1, 1,5 hour a day. I do rest every 4th day. I mentioned above my current excercise routine:

Day 1: Chest and Biceps
Day 2: Back and Triceps
Day 3: Shoulders, Forearms and Abs
Day 4: Rest day

and over again.

I usually do 4 defferent excercises with 3-4 sets, 8-12 reps for each body part.

This was routine while i was on cycle... but if i continue naturally than i will add more rest days. For example 1 day excercising, 1 day rest... or 2 days excerxising, 1 rest.

I really try my hardest to move up the weight and push myself more but it seems like im stuck at the same weights, when i go heavier and more intence after the workout i feel exhausted, i feel a lack of energy and i need a longer period to recover. 1-2 days.

Also i don't take any supplements, i only eat food and lift as much as i can. But i have very slow progress.

You need to eat more man, I literally can eat 2500 calories by lunch... actually I do, you are only 150 pounds so you can eat whatever you want to a point. There is no way to put on size without taking in food it won't work can't work never will never has. I promise you this man and I have been there iv been in your shoes, I was tiny I mean skinny and I would eat whatever all the time... I'm from the country and stayed at my grandmas trust me I at some fatty foods and was still skinny. I started lifting started reading and I grew man, I don't eat crazy clean I never have and iv had abs as far back as I can remember... do I care about abs no does that make me a better person or a better lifter no, it's just my genetics so it's not like you have to eat super clean and cut out breads and cut out sugars if you eat them right they ain't bad for you, I'm rambling again lol what I'm getting at is eat eat more than you are now eat solid foods that will add mass to you forget having the best of both worlds you want to get to 200+ pounds and have a 8 pack the whole time and be cut as hell forget it pick one go with it if you want to bulk right now bulk and eat eat eat lol. Sorry for the long post guys I'm just trying to get my point across!

Dam bro all I can say is lucky lol, I can't even loose a dam lb without killing my self in cardio, let alone eat at free will, everything I eat gets stuck and won't go lol but true you need to eat to grow...

Changing my life around one day at a time!!

Max said:

I eat as much as i can and i measure my meals rawly... i eat around 2500-3000 calories a day, around 200g protein, 200g carbs, and 80g fat.

I always look to eat clean, i avoid sugar, sweet food (ice cream, cookies, cake), i avoid bread, drinks high in shugar. But i'm really stuck with the weights it seems like i can't go heavier, and gains come really slow. I excercise at least 1, 1,5 hour a day. I do rest every 4th day. I mentioned above my current excercise routine:

and over again.

I usually do 4 defferent excercises with 3-4 sets, 8-12 reps for each body part.

This was routine while i was on cycle... but if i continue naturally than i will add more rest days. For example 1 day excercising, 1 day rest... or 2 days excerxising, 1 rest.

I really try my hardest to move up the weight and push myself more but it seems like im stuck at the same weights, when i go heavier and more intence after the workout i feel exhausted, i feel a lack of energy and i need a longer period to recover. 1-2 days.

Also i don't take any supplements, i only eat food and lift as much as i can. But i have very slow progress.

Bro, where is your leg work at? Please tell me you train legs.

And yes, as Achilles said, if you can't gain at your current caloric level then eat more. If that doesn't work, eat more than that and so on.

I find myself just eating, like I'll eat something for a meal then 30 to an hour I'll find something to snack on just so I can gain. Then I'll have another mean shortly after that. They don't even have to be hard meals, my favorite go to is a bag of broccoli rice and cheese microwave it for 5 min I always make a bunch of skinless chicken on like a Sunday night and eat on it all week I'll cut some up put it in the bag. I have a solid meal in 5 to 6 min

Max said:

and over again.

brother, you cant possibly expect to grow serious size at 2500 calories a day... you understand that's a deficit? there's no way someone that trains worth a shit would have a 2500 maintenance... its all coming down to your diet and training bro... that's what it is and depending on steroids to save you is literally the worst thing you can ever do... you need to address the issues and not look for a shortcut or your going to fucking kill yourself later...

Max said:
DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:

THIS IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY... Im just lost all the way around on this one...

You have gone about ALL of this so wrong so im completely not understanding what is truly expected... the dosings, the pct, the ancillaries, the way things are ran etc.. nothing is right... the expectations dont fit the used protocol and scheme...

DO NOT just jump into another cycle either... for that fact, why are you even continuing using steroids at 23 years old? YOUR DIET needs addressed first bro... your trying to have the juice do the work for you when in reality, all your doing is hindering yourself in a multitude of ways in the future.. causing rapid growth on what can be done naturally is bad enough in terms of causing yourself to injure far too easily coupled with fucking up your hormones and natural productions at such a young age, completely throwing your body into a haywire which you may seem to be okay with now but in the future, you will quickly see you are far from okay... your going to learn the hard way...

if your intent on follow this path of fucking yourself up, at least run your cycles right bro... you don't run long esters for only 8 weeks... YOU NEVER use hcg that long, you never start cycles without your ancillaries, especially an ai with 500 mg of test and your pct is horse shit... its far from complete... its one disaster to the next bro... you need to take a step back, probably be thankful that you went through the situation you did and reevalute.. we can help you get size with other forms of enhancement and a far better diet.. think about it before you cause long term damage you will regret a lot more than buying shitty testosterone bro

Thanks for all the answers guys, i guess im pretty much lost and out of the right way. I know that im messing up my hormones and hindering myself in the future, i also like to have kids one day. I did it naturally but gains come really slow and it's very hard to train, i have very stressful life, i live alone, i work very hard physical work, i buy food by myself and cook by myself, and i really am unpatient to see faster gains, and gear is very cheap here in my country compared to regular bodybuilding supplements. I know a lot of friends and people that have used Test for months and come off without any pct, and they are fine, they live normal life they have kids and families I have a friend that did 3 cycles in 2 years first was test only cycle (6wk), deca only cycle (8wk) dbol only cycle (6wk), never run a pct and he didn't had a single side effect, he's off for over a year and he's not lifting and still it kept most of the gains. I know a friend that runned test for 7 months and came off without any pct, and he's fine and haves two beautiful kids. Also i think if i do the things right i will recover completely and i will not have any problems in future. Obviously im lost and i don't know what is the right choice to do i will trully appreciate your help.

Let's say that the test was real and still haven't been kicked in ( i really should felt at least a little change)... i have two options here...

- As i stopped at week 4 i will continue to take testosterone for another 8 weeks to complete the cycle
- Stop the cycle and as i stopped at week 4 im shut down, so i will have to run something to get my natty test back

And another option is that the test was fake and again i have 2 choices...

- Start a proper cycle from beginning
- Stay natural and continue training naturally.

I would like to continue with test use.

Also i have a problem finding an AI, so i was wondering, can i run the cycle without it, and take nolvadex during cycle to prevent gyno, or run just test, and if i feel any signs of gyno, take nolvadex 20mg ed or eod, till the end of the cycle?

Thanks.

bro, once again... you know a guy? i assure you that if you are running real gear, at those doses, with no pct, the last thing you will have is a beautiful life... you even said yourself, your impatient, your stressed and i think you realize you don't eat enough... as you can see, the consensus is the same from everyone and everyone is only trying to help... a lot of guys are veterans here and will all tell you that if you post this anywhere else, you would get eaten alive with insults, ridicule, etc. but noone here will EVER do that but everyone here will be honest and guide you... if your wanting to hear its okay to use steroids, noone is going to tell you that or advise because its not and noone wants to put you in harms way or be responsible for you hurting yourself any further than you already are... there are plenty of other options at 23 years old that you can take that will give steroid like results but just because your "gear is cheap" does not justify it being used nor ensure any sort of quality etc... Regardless of these facts, you are not in any sort of facet to use them bro... we are not your dads here but we truly do care

DylanGemelli said:
Max said:

and over again.

brother, you cant possibly expect to grow serious size at 2500 calories a day... you understand that's a deficit? there's no way someone that trains worth a shit would have a 2500 maintenance... its all coming down to your diet and training bro... that's what it is and depending on steroids to save you is literally the worst thing you can ever do... you need to address the issues and not look for a shortcut or your going to fucking kill yourself later...

Thanks Dylan, and thanks all of you guys for trying to help me. So the real problem is the diet i guess, i don't eat enough, and even if i take gear i will not grow. I always try to eat above 3000 calories, and i watch bodybuilding channels on yt and what they are saying is calorie intake should be -bodyweight x 20- so if i'm 154 lbs, my calorie intake should be 3080 calories. If i want to grow and stay as lean as i am now i should add 500 calories max. So around 3580 calories every day. Anything above that my body will store it as fat. Also for protein, the body naturally could use only around 1 gram per pound of body weight so i should consume around 150-200g protein a day. Anything above the body will not use it. So i guess even if i eat 5000 calories a day and 400g of protein a day my muscles will grow as much as they can and all the rest will be stored as fat.

What's your opinion on this guys? Thanks.

That's not complete true man, you have to think about how many calories your body will burn. Example if you take in 3,500 calories but you burn 1,000 during the day and when you lift your back down to 2,500. This is my personal opinion on this subject, if you eat good food and eat smart and train hard you will not be fat. I agree if you are trying to stay 5% bf sure eat clean and make sure you only eat so many calories but be real with yourself is that your goal and will you go from 150 to a beast and stay 5% bf the whole time no probably not. I am not small but I'm not a monster well some people say I am but anyway I eat at least 5,000 calories a day and get 300g's of protein a day, am I fat no am I crazy ripped no but I'm happy for what I'm trying to do and considering I'm 20 pounds over what I usually am. I am 220 5'9 and I have abs, do they look like Dylan's abs no not at all lol but that's not my goal right now so I had to pick one... lose some definition or be big as hell, well I wanted to be bigger so I bulked up. Now does that mean I will never be able to get to 5% bf and stay the same weight no it don't when I change my diet and training I will do so to where I lose some bf but maintain my weight. I am rambling again but don't think if you eat a ton you will get crazy fat, your young and don't take this wrong but your only 150 pounds so you have a lot of growing to do, I am 70 pounds heavier than you and my waist is 29", I only tell you this because I want you to eat and not worry you are only going to get fat!

Re: RE: Re: I got fake testosterone?

Max said:
DylanGemelli said:
Max said:

and over again.

Thanks Dylan, and thanks all of you guys for trying to help me. So the real problem is the diet i guess, i don't eat enough, and even if i take gear i will not grow. I always try to eat above 3000 calories, and i watch bodybuilding channels on yt and what they are saying is calorie intake should be -bodyweight x 20- so if i'm 154 lbs, my calorie intake should be 3080 calories. If i want to grow and stay as lean as i am now i should add 500 calories max. So around 3580 calories every day. Anything above that my body will store it as fat. Also for protein, the body naturally could use only around 1 gram per pound of body weight so i should consume around 150-200g protein a day. Anything above the body will not use it. So i guess even if i eat 5000 calories a day and 400g of protein a day my muscles will grow as much as they can and all the rest will be stored as fat.

That's not entirely true, and everyone is different on what caloric level you should be at to grow. Some need less and some need more. You need to stop thinking about the fat you may put on, and worry about gaining period. Instead of worrying about numbers, just eat and then eat some more. Growth is what you want, and if you start actually gaining fat you can reasess things. Reality is that to bulk you have to accept a little fat. It comes with the territory

Max said:
DylanGemelli said:
Max said:

and over again.

i disagree with so much of this... the body can use more than 1 gram of protein per pound... it comes down to how much you take in at a given setting... obviously on juice in an anabolic state, you need more of everything but to say it just gets stored as fat is completely false... there is a lot of problems with all these statements and now its coming down to overthinking, reading too much differing information and getting lost in the present task... everyone has a different maintenance... take two people that both weigh 150, same height and weight... they still have different maintenance based on activity level... some just have faster metabolism than others, respond to different nutrients in a different manner etc... they are a ton of factors that could be different here... you need to figure out YOUR PERSONAL maintenance and assess from there... just because you eat over maintenance in terms of calories DOES NOT mean shit about fat storage unless you are eating shit, then of course there's a high probability of this but that is not even a guarantee dependent on YOUR body...

I have one more question. After 4 weeks of test use, should i run any PCT after last test shot has passed around 3 weeks. Will i be OK if i don't run anything? Thanks.

Max said:
I have one more question. After 4 weeks of test use, should i run any PCT after last test shot has passed around 3 weeks. Will i be OK if i don't run anything? Thanks.

Yes, you still need to run proper PCT. even just 4 weeks of test, can and will shut you down bro.

Think about it this way bro, synthetic test stops/slows down your body's natural testosterone production, do you know who has very little testosterone and high estrogen? That's right girls, would you like to feel like a girl for a while? I know i wouldn't, it couldn't be that fun lol. I know you say you know people that cycle on and off no problem, well their gear is probably bunk or they can hide how they really feel pretty good. Just stick with the advice we gave you, we ain't telling you this for fun or to get you to spend a lot of money on stuff you don't need, just trying to help you stay healthy bro.

Top Bottom