napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HUGE BLACK FRIDAY SALE FROM PURE ESSENCE. 30% off Code Enclosed!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
That's right... 30% off your entire order for Black Friday! This is by far the biggest sale of the year and is now live! Also, all orders over $400 receive free shipping as well! This sale will last until midnight Pacific Sunday evening so you have ALL WEEK TO TAKE ADVANTAGE!

The code is black30

This is the biggest sale of the year so do not miss out!! 30% off your entire order!!!!!!!

www.pureessenceresearch.com

Awesome sale! We have to stock up especially on the male enhancements lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30% is the biggest sale that Pure Essence has ever had, so make sure to take advantage of this rare opportunity to save at this extent. No better time for this sale than Black Friday!!

Can someone please post the color codes for the chems? Just recieved my nolva, clomi, and exemestane w/ no labels on them so i have no idea which is which lol.

Can someone please post the color codes for the chems? Just recieved my nolva, clomi, and exemestane w/ no labels on them so i have no idea which is which lol.

hey bro...

aromasin = blue

nolva = green

clomid = yellow

That's normal for international orders to help with customs bro. Dylan got you setup with the identification colors

Damn, my paycheck arrives in three days :/ I pray to god the stock won't run out :) thanks for this awesome sale!

Just put in my order! 30% off is one hell of a deal. And what brought PE to my attention was the thread on triple stack hehehe

sent from a pineapple under the sea

Just put in my order! 30% off is one hell of a deal. And what brought PE to my attention was the thread on triple stack hehehe

sent from a pineapple under the sea

That's awesome bro. It's certainly the right time for it indeed!

Top Bottom