napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid cycle bloods

Which blood test is best for mid cycle? I got female panel pre cycle, but I believe total t is capped at 1500.

What are you running mid cycle bloods for? Are you trying to check gear quality? That's the only reason I can see for doing it. If so, you'll have to find an uncapped testosterone test, which can be difficult. I don't think you can get that through private md labs. I know somebody on here had a place to get that but I can't remember it

I'm trying to find an uncapped as well. So I can get a tail numbers for the Phurious sust I'm running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For during cycle blood work, you're going to want to get the "Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS" This is the highly sensitive testosterone test (not capped at 1500) so this is what you want in order to see the increase while you are on cycle. This test is $62.99 (cheaper with the discount codes). You can choose to do this alone or do both this panel along with the Female Hormone Panel during cycle.

I did both female hormone and the test total. Was 100$ for both. My estrogen was a little high

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I did both female hormone and the test total. Was 100$ for both. My estrogen was a little high

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I think mid cycle bloods are good for this reason. As opposed to waiting to experience symptoms, you can dial in your ai easier.

For during cycle blood work, you're going to want to get the "Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS" This is the highly sensitive testosterone test (not capped at 1500) so this is what you want in order to see the increase while you are on cycle. This test is $62.99 (cheaper with the discount codes). You can choose to do this alone or do both this panel along with the Female Hormone Panel during cycle.
That's the one. Thanks for the info bro.

What are you running mid cycle bloods for? Are you trying to check gear quality? That's the only reason I can see for doing it. If so, you'll have to find an uncapped testosterone test, which can be difficult. I don't think you can get that through private md labs. I know somebody on here had a place to get that but I can't remember it
It's my first cycle. I want to see how I'm reacting to the Test E (test, estrogen, etc). Also, I want to check the quality of the gear.

Thanks for sharing this brother. Very helpful to those looking for the uncapped test.

You can get it through Private MD Labs for $62.99 before discount.

Private MD Coupon Codes

Please select one of the following coupon codes to enter at check out for your next lab purchase.
SAVE5 $5 Off Purchase
Health10 10% Off Purchase
Enter Coupon Code FBLEAVES and receive 15% off your total purchase. Discount Code is valid for ONLINE orders ONLY, expires November 30, 2015.

Top Bottom