napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to bridge testolone between steroid cycles

I think that's called TRT bro. When you're done with your cycle you go back a TRT dose of Test until your next cycle. TRT is a lifetime commitment.

How old you are you?

21 I've been training for 6 years and I just hopped into some prohormones seems to be going really well not to much blood pressure really the sides only happen when u don't exercise enough . I know Arnold was hitting the gym for 3 hours a day as well as all of the other mr olympias

Thanks for getting back to me but if I was on pct is that when I add in the rad or when or between cycle . Btw I've ran stenabolic rad mk 2866 lgd and cardarine from sarms x

21 I've been training for 6 years and I just hopped into some prohormones seems to be going really well not to much blood pressure really the sides only happen when u don't exercise enough . I know Arnold was hitting the gym for 3 hours a day as well as all of the other mr olympias
Bro your too young to be taking any hormones. You need to wait a few more years. Have you not been paying attention to the young guys ruining their endocrine system for life??? You need to slow down for a few more years until you're fully developed. Preferably 25 or older.

Thanks for getting back to me but if I was on pct is that when I add in the rad or when or between cycle . Btw I've ran stenabolic rad mk 2866 lgd and cardarine from sarms x
You're ok with SARMS just hold off on the Testosterone.

oh good lord, PLEASE for the LOVE OF GOD, dont say Arnold did this and that.. 3 hours in the gym is too much dude and last time i checked, your not mr. olympia either... thats extreme cases you are talking about... noone here is going to advise you any sort of steroid or prorhormone use at 21 years old.. thats absurdity

oh good lord, PLEASE for the LOVE OF GOD, dont say Arnold did this and that.. 3 hours in the gym is too much dude and last time i checked, your not mr. olympia either... thats extreme cases you are talking about... noone here is going to advise you any sort of steroid or prorhormone use at 21 years old.. thats absurdity
I knew you were going to notice the Arnold comment. I actually saved it for you... Lol

What I hate is that I can't drink on cycle it sucks I might switch over to testolone soon but I'll only run it at 10-20 mg a day I ran it at 30 before and that was too high

20 mg is fine with rad but drinking defeats the purpose of any of this... bro your so young, you have a lot of things you want to do clearly and thats completely cool but there's no point in trying to do both... get the partying and everything out of your system until you can take all of this more serious and do it the right way... there's nothing wrong with that at all...

Top Bottom