napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

how my cycles progressed over the years

Jake

I am posting this for the newbies to coincide with Dylan's new vid on the the old school new school deca/test/dbol stack. I just want to run you through my first several cycles.

My first cycle was at 25 years old and it was 12 weeks of 250 cyp. Took 14 weeks off then did 12 weeks of 300 cyp, took 14 weeks off then did 350mg cyp, took 14 weeks off then did 400mgs cyp.

So the first 4 cycles were nothing but cyp and each cycle showed progress.As I was approaching 30 years old my next cycle was 250 cyp and 200 deca for 12 weeks then 14 weeks off. Then 400 cyp and 300 deca for 12 weeks and then 14 weeks off.

Now at 30 years old my body was developed and I was ready to bulk. I went 4 weeks of 30mg dbol and 8 more weeks of 400cyp and 300 deca. Whoa...packed it on at around 10 lbs of lean muscle and some water.

This is how you logically progress. I hate to read when first time guys want to go test deca and dbol. In Dylan's new vid this is great information for the guys who have already used cycles of test by itself and then test with deca. You do not come out swinging with a full bulk cycle.

I was nearly 35 before I used tren. From there it was experiments with halo, adrol,eq,primo etc. Each new aas that I used was always on top of a 200 test/deca base. Don't be in such a hurry.You run these cycles methodically, with common sense and smarts. Then finally you come to know what is best for YOU, not what the guy at the gym tells you what is best for you.

Care and caution on the dose and duration = long healthy life with lots of muscle and might!

Last edited:
Great post brother. It goes to show that you don't need a ton to accomplish great results. Hopefully this will reach some newer guys so they can take this advice and not feel the need to rush with too much, too soon.

Such a great read. It's very similar to progress in the gym. Add a 2.5 to each side on your lifts when you can, and eventually, over time, your lifts will have progressed ten fold :).

I think its good for people to see and understand this. Lord knows, I am a horrible example, I will say however for a lot of dudes my age its tough because the competitive seen is just fucking CRAZY when it comes to gear. Dudes run to much gear for a plastic trophy its crazy. Like I never even noticed really how bad it truly is till a few months ago.
Dont fuck with your life man. Dont be one of those guys that has a coach put them on everything in the book. I went up to fast and lord knows I'm paying for it now. I mean sure I'm healthy but there are things it certainly did to me. It could potentially take a lot of things away too. I'm going through it now. Just up and decided one day, hey I wanna join the army because Im bored. Took all my tests and I qualify for anything. Absolutely anything. Special forces. MP, MI you name it. Super excited but I may just loose all those opportunities simply because I cant get my fucking blood pressure down below 140 without meds. Lord knows my hormones are shut the fuck down and thats miserable all on its own. But what a shity thing to have happen if I just loose out on all that over fucking blood pressure. And for what? Your gains? Come on...

Theres a right way to do things and a wrong way. Rushing forward will just get you hurt or cause some other issue in the future. Taking a short cut now just means something will bite you in the ass later. Look at the the users and abuser type ahelete. Say they loose that muscle one day then what do they have. There is more to life than looking like a pufferfish banging around some iron.

I think its good for people to see and understand this. Lord knows, I am a horrible example, I will say however for a lot of dudes my age its tough because the competitive seen is just fucking CRAZY when it comes to gear. Dudes run to much gear for a plastic trophy its crazy. Like I never even noticed really how bad it truly is till a few months ago.
Dont fuck with your life man. Dont be one of those guys that has a coach put them on everything in the book. I went up to fast and lord knows I'm paying for it now. I mean sure I'm healthy but there are things it certainly did to me. It could potentially take a lot of things away too. I'm going through it now. Just up and decided one day, hey I wanna join the army because Im bored. Took all my tests and I qualify for anything. Absolutely anything. Special forces. MP, MI you name it. Super excited but I may just loose all those opportunities simply because I cant get my fucking blood pressure down below 140 without meds. Lord knows my hormones are shut the fuck down and thats miserable all on its own. But what a shity thing to have happen if I just loose out on all that over fucking blood pressure. And for what? Your gains? Come on...

Theres a right way to do things and a wrong way. Rushing forward will just get you hurt or cause some other issue in the future. Taking a short cut now just means something will bite you in the ass later. Look at the the users and abuser type ahelete. Say they loose that muscle one day then what do they have. There is more to life than looking like a pufferfish banging around some iron.

Thanks for sharing bro.Youngsters...there is a lesson to be learned here.Pay attention to this. Injure yourself for a plastic friggin trophy...how sad.

Great insight Jake into how your cycles went over the years i'm sure this will help I lot of people

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bro,

Would you be willing to talk about your PCT's each time, and how they went for you? re: physically and mentally

I cannot help you. When I first started my cycles there was no such thing. Maybe I am lucky but I have never had sides except from tren, where I had high BP,ldl, night sweats, and piss the color of diesel fuel. So I already knew my body well when these drugs for women began showing up in cycles. I also do not have any friends or family that had trouble with sides. I do know that I always took more time off cycle then I did on cycle. So maybe the long rest periods help.If you notice I would do 12 weeks on and 14 weeks off. Today my natty test returns to normal within 1-2 months after stopping a cycle.

I am not saying what is good for me is good for you or anyone else.If you are not sure then it is far better to be safe than sorry.The pct that Dylan usually posts is the state of the art thinking and I fully endorse it

Last edited:
I am posting this for the newbies to coincide with Dylan's new vid on the the old school new school deca/test/dbol stack. I just want to run you through my first several cycles.

My first cycle was at 25 years old and it was 12 weeks of 250 cyp. Took 14 weeks off then did 12 weeks of 300 cyp, took 14 weeks off then did 350mg cyp, took 14 weeks off then did 400mgs cyp.

So the first 4 cycles were nothing but cyp and each cycle showed progress.As I was approaching 30 years old my next cycle was 250 cyp and 200 deca for 12 weeks then 14 weeks off. Then 400 cyp and 300 deca for 12 weeks and then 14 weeks off.

Now at 30 years old my body was developed and I was ready to bulk. I went 4 weeks of 30mg dbol and 8 more weeks of 400cyp and 300 deca. Whoa...packed it on at around 10 lbs of lean muscle and some water.

This is how you logically progress. I hate to read when first time guys want to go test deca and dbol. In Dylan's new vid this is great information for the guys who have already used cycles of test by itself and then test with deca. You do not come out swinging with a full bulk cycle.

I was nearly 35 before I used tren. From there it was experiments with halo, adrol,eq,primo etc. Don't be in such a hurry.You run these cycles methodically, with common sense and smarts. Then finally you come to know what is best for YOU, not what the guy at the gym tells you what is best for you.

Care and caution on the dose and duration = long healthy life with lots of muscle and might!

This is the right way to progress in this sport. You had a very knowledgeable mentor to show you the right way to do things. There is plenty of info on the net where people can learn how to do things safe but people tend to want everything NOW, and that leads to poor choices and recklessness! Building a great physique takes time, plain and simple!

This is the right way to progress in this sport. You had a very knowledgeable mentor to show you the right way to do things. There is plenty of info on the net where people can learn how to do things safe but people tend to want everything NOW, and that leads to poor choices and recklessness! Building a great physique takes time, plain and simple!

Well there are a LOT of good mentors right here on this board with Captain D and his ban of pirates. All willing to help and all very knowledgeable. I truly have not seen such a great gathering of experienced minds on any other board.

I was nearly 35 before I used tren. From there it was experiments with halo, adrol,eq,primo etc. Each new aas that I used was always on top of a 200 test/deca base. Don't be in such a hurry.You run these cycles methodically, with common sense and smarts. Then finally you come to know what is best for YOU, not what the guy at the gym tells you what is best for you.

I certainly wish more guys nowadays would be more methodical and sesnsical with their cycles and slowly progress like you did with dosages and compounds. Unfortunately there is a whole "more is better" crowd that goes about things the wrong way, and pays for it later. You don't need big doses for big gains, and every cycle should be one small step over the last.

Thank you for posting this Jake. Hopefully it knocks some sense into a few out there on how to do things the right way

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

HaHa-Jake didn't run his cycles like this by choice! But at mid 40's he is glad he did. He would take Dad's advice and then without telling him add 40mg dbol or something. With in 1-2 weeks dad would call him on it, then chew his ass off. Sorry bro...had to share.

HaHa-Jake didn't run his cycles like this by choice! But at mid 40's he is glad he did. He would take Dad's advice and then without telling him add 40mg dbol or something. With in 1-2 weeks dad would call him on it, then chew his ass off. Sorry bro...had to share.

lol, hard to hide the use of 40mg dbol from ol drb.. cant get one past him thats for sure,

lol, hard to hide the use of 40mg dbol from ol drb.. cant get one past him thats for sure,

Believe me...i didn't try that too may times...lol. It sucked having an ol man that you could not pull one spec of wool over his eyes. Now I am thankful of course.

Lmao love it dude. We're all that way when we're young. It's awesome your dad stayed on top of you guys.

Sent from my SM-G900P

This is exactly how to do it. I started at 25 as well but I did it the fucking backwards worst way possible. I wish I would've done it this way and perhaps I'd be further along than I am now. Luckily I've learned a lot in the past 7 years.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is exactly how to do it. I started at 25 as well but I did it the fucking backwards worst way possible. I wish I would've done it this way and perhaps I'd be further along than I am now. Luckily I've learned a lot in the past 7 years.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well bro..you did something right because you look really good!

well bro..you did something right because you look really good!

Thanks man I quickly corrected myself after my first cycle. My first cycle was planned out for me in Afghanistan so I didn't have the means to research for myself. Once I got back I studied my ass off. It's too interesting not to.

Jake, how significant did you feel the difference between 250cyp to 350cyp was in those first cycles?

Top Bottom