napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

how my cycles progressed over the years

Definitely shows that even with gear, it takes time. I always tell young lifters that it takes years to get quality gains. Guys always comment 'how do I get arms like you? Blah, blah, blah...' I tell them train harder than you want, eat, sleep, poop, then train some more ( lol, that and this forum). Nobody puts much thought into how long it took me, or how heavy I lift, yet alone how often I trained, prior to gear I still had 21" arms. This is not their idea of going hard in the gym lol. Everyone wants 'right now' versus gainzzz. Sure puffy baby muscles are fun to look at as they curl DBs the size of our door stoppers, but to be awed in the gym it takes year after year or bangin' the iron methodically. I personally love gear, it got me to where I wanted to be weight-wise, but I see that even enhanced we need patience to reach our goals. One day I'll figure out when I wanna stop getting bigger, but right now.... a maintainable 265 lbs. is sounding like the sweet spot.

Jake, how significant did you feel the difference between 250cyp to 350cyp was in those first cycles?

When you are a young 25 years old old each increment jump of 100mg seems like a whole new world.Your body is very sensitive to it, and you get to see how you feel on all of these different doses of test. It lays your foundation for life. Too many guys want to jump in with 400mg but that is such a waste. This whole process with the iron and aas is a lifetime pursuit, so you chase it slowly and methodically.

Definitely shows that even with gear, it takes time. I always tell young lifters that it takes years to get quality gains. Guys always comment 'how do I get arms like you? Blah, blah, blah...' I tell them train harder than you want, eat, sleep, poop, then train some more ( lol, that and this forum). Nobody puts much thought into how long it took me, or how heavy I lift, yet alone how often I trained, prior to gear I still had 21" arms. This is not their idea of going hard in the gym lol. Everyone wants 'right now' versus gainzzz. Sure puffy baby muscles are fun to look at as they curl DBs the size of our door stoppers, but to be awed in the gym it takes year after year or bangin' the iron methodically. I personally love gear, it got me to where I wanted to be weight-wise, but I see that even enhanced we need patience to reach our goals. One day I'll figure out when I wanna stop getting bigger, but right now.... a maintainable 265 lbs. is sounding like the sweet spot.

You are correct in that the body does everything slowly. You slowly age, slowly add muscle, fat people got fat slowly, and to diet and loose weight permanently you loose weight slowly. Perseverance ,determination and let time pass.

When you are a young 25 years old old each increment jump of 100mg seems like a whole new world.Your body is very sensitive to it, and you get to see how you feel on all of these different doses of test. It lays your foundation for life. Too many guys want to jump in with 400mg but that is such a waste. This whole process with the iron and aas is a lifetime pursuit, so you chase it slowly and methodically.

makes sense. after ones first cycle, would you suggest a similar approach? run test solo for a second, etc. time with perhaps an increase by 100mg? what in your journey at that point, made you say "ok, i can add this in now".
thanks for all the great info btw!

makes sense. after ones first cycle, would you suggest a similar approach? run test solo for a second, etc. time with perhaps an increase by 100mg? what in your journey at that point, made you say "ok, i can add this in now".
thanks for all the great info btw!

I was guided by my father, who at that time, was way ahead of his time. I am sure that if he had not been a DVM with a good practice that he could have been a BB champ. It makes sense firstly because you experience the broad range of test dosages. This is important to know and feel because it sets you up for the rest of your life. Then going from 400 test back down to 200 test and then adding deca taught me a lesson. I learn what a stack was.Meaning 200 test plus 200 deca =400mgs and those 400mg were better than 400mgs of test. I learned 1+1=3, and to put cycles together accordingly. I then wore the test deca stack out by going up to 400/400, so it was time to add dbol, and back to low test and deca. It is just a logical progression of thinking it out. I put my max dose of test deca at 400/400. I maxed my dbol from 30-45mgs. So it takes a lot of cyles before you feel trenA, TrenE, halo,adrol etc...but at the same time every cyle brings progress. Either a new compound one at a time or incremental dose increases brings you to the point of knowing and understanding all of the compounds.
So you can see how foolish it is to go as first or third cycle using test/deca/dbol. Three compounds all new, all at once is a no no for me.Or to do a first cycle with tren, or primo or eq...it makes no sense.

Top Bottom