napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How much do you inject on your cycles

As I'm going through my first cycle....my mind has drifted to future cycles. I suspect this is something that is pretty natural; especially when you see the gear working as intended! (Thanks Hipo!) I have some ideas in my head from my imagination as well as reading what others have used on this site. My question is a simple one....how much gear will you pin at one time? I'm pinning 1 CC as a max...just curious how high others go. I also understand that your answers will greatly differ based on what you're running. Thanks.

Depends how much you're injecting. I'm currently pinning 3CCs every 3rd. I rotate glutes and delts.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Yea it also depends where you want to inject some muscles can hold more oil volume than others. Example u don't wanna shoot 3-5ml into your delts. You have your sweet buttocks for that.

Thanks for the responses thus far. I pin every 4th day bc I'm running longer esters. I rotate between delts and glutes. It sounds like those who have responded go larger in glutes, smaller in delts.

I try to pin 2x. In a hard cycle it is 3x. I know folks that go up to 4cc but my max is usually 3. I am on primo at 100mg per cc so On Sunday I pin test c at .75 cc and primo at 2cc in the same pin. Same on Thursday. I use quads, glutes, and delts.

Thanks for the responses thus far. I pin every 4th day bc I'm running longer esters. I rotate between delts and glutes. It sounds like those who have responded go larger in glutes, smaller in delts.

You can shoot anywhere really u just gotta know where and how to. Here's a link Spotinjections.com .. I like pinning my long esters every 3rd and short ED..feel better that way.

I don't go over 3ccs per injection. If my oil volume goes up I just add more injections per week, and not more than 3ccs at a time. I don't ever do delts, so I have no problem putting 3ccs in glutes and quads

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Rick how do you pin your quads, I've always had problems when injecting the outter upper which is the recommended spot. It just feels like I hit something and what's the best position to have it the most relaxed as possible

Depends on gear how its dosed and type some requires more than others . Im running
750 test e
600 deca
900 EQ
So im pinning 5 cc every 4 days 2 seperate injections 3 cc in one glute and the smaller in the quad and 4 days later I switch sides

I would never pin quads lol. You have heard my reasons though... that being said idk I keep injections to 2 cc or under. I rather do more frequency rather than volume honestly. If it means I pin 4 times a week Il take that over trying to blast in 3cc every time.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Watch this lol http://youtu.be/eaDY4E7qYVU skip to 3:40 this is how you DONT want to inject your quads

Omg.....
Dude even watching tat video damn near makes me faint. Phew quads suck. My first cycle I did quads and it was horrible. I had my friends gf who is a nurse do the injections. Terrible. I went through so many nerves....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I pinned 1.5 in my left quad and 1.5 in my right Wednesday and fuck. Never again. My legs are just not normal today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Rick how do you pin your quads, I've always had problems when injecting the outter upper which is the recommended spot. It just feels like I hit something and what's the best position to have it the most relaxed as possible

That's actually where I pin it in the outer upper quadrant, and it goes smooth as butter for me. I know it doesn't go so well for everyone. I know this much....it took me a while to really dial in the perfect area which I would say is about the size of a quarter or slightly larger. I'd define that area as the pants pocket area if you could imagine what that is having a pair of pants on

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I do glutes, quads, and delts. Quads and delts took a little getting used to but after a while it's no big deal.

Pharma Lady Rep

I like to use insulin pins with EVERYTHING so if I pin more than 1cc a day I have to do multiple sticks. Kinda sucks but it doesn't bother me too much. For big cycles I usually will do 4 pins a week at least to split it up. I should order needles and syringes separately to get more oil at once but eh...

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom