napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How much do you inject on your cycles

That guy didn't have a clue how to inject quads properly. His injection site was way off as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

He just jabbed himself right in the center of his quad & the needle flicked lol probably the most horrible thing that can happen when injecting.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

That's actually where I pin it in the outer upper quadrant, and it goes smooth as butter for me. I know it doesn't go so well for everyone. I know this much....it took me a while to really dial in the perfect area which I would say is about the size of a quarter or slightly larger. I'd define that area as the pants pocket area if you could imagine what that is having a pair of pants on

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I always done it there but a little but lower than the pocket area. I will check this spot out for next inj. I feel like I'm wasting up my Delts and glutes and don't give it enough rest when pinning every 3rd day.

Omg.....
Dude even watching tat video damn near makes me faint. Phew quads suck. My first cycle I did quads and it was horrible. I had my friends gf who is a nurse do the injections. Terrible. I went through so many nerves....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

At least u had a nurse do it. When my friend got on gear I thought it was smart to front load so I jabbed him in his thigh to give him an idea and when it was his turn he did it right by his knee. Yea down there lol.

He just jabbed himself right in the center of his quad & the needle flicked lol probably the most horrible thing that can happen when injecting.

The needle flicking thing happens to me pretty much every time I hit my delts, I just let the needle reposition itself once its in there, aspirate then plunge. I normally rotate delts, quads, VG, and the larger portion of the glute too. If you ever run a EQ, Primo, or Mast cycle (or all of the above at the same time) you will find yourself injecting a LOT of oil in a lot of places just to get your hit your weekly planned dose. Considering each of these compounds take at least 600mg or more to do anything spectacular. It just depends on what you are running and the dose/concentration.

The needle flicking thing happens to me pretty much every time I hit my delts, I just let the needle reposition itself once its in there, aspirate then plunge. I normally rotate delts, quads, VG, and the larger portion of the glute too. If you ever run a EQ, Primo, or Mast cycle (or all of the above at the same time) you will find yourself injecting a LOT of oil in a lot of places just to get your hit your weekly planned dose. Considering each of these compounds take at least 600mg or more to do anything spectacular. It just depends on what you are running and the dose/concentration.

Exactly that's why I stick to long esters, Mast Enth Tren Enth etc. More MG per volume. I still catch myself injecting 3ML e3D which is kinda a lot but better than injecting 1.5ML ED or something...I love injection days but I hate injecting.

25 g. 1" all around. Left glute, right glute, right quad, left delt. That's my rotation. Upcoming blast I will be pinning 3x's a week due to the amount of oil I will be pushing. Biggest stack yet :).

I'm doing 3cc this cycle and have been rotating glutes and VG. Haven't been getting much pip. If anything a small bruise feeling that goes away in minutes

My first cycle I did delts 1cc. I don't think I want to try quads. Heard too many horror stories

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

ive literally done 5 cc's in my delt before... i have to take two injections of 3 cc's each twice a week thanks to primo and masteron being in there and the need for higher doses... of the 6 cc's i use, only 1.75 of those are test and tren, the rest is primo and mast... when your primo is 100 mg/ml and your running 800 per week, you see that you have to do 4 cc's twice a week... it adds up quick...

Damn, bro, we could fry and egg on your skin with all that oil ;).
ive literally done 5 cc's in my delt before... i have to take two injections of 3 cc's each twice a week thanks to primo and masteron being in there and the need for higher doses... of the 6 cc's i use, only 1.75 of those are test and tren, the rest is primo and mast... when your primo is 100 mg/ml and your running 800 per week, you see that you have to do 4 cc's twice a week... it adds up quick...

Top Bottom