napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How AR has benefited people in my life and thank you.

MarkD

I have been studying hard and prepping myself so I can get my NASM cert. I read countless textbooks on anatomy, physiology, chemistry and all different types of nutrition. Not to mention all the amazing knowledge I pick up from the AR family. I want to train the average person but would mainly like to work diet and conditioning with jiu jitsu players, MMA fighters and kickboxers/boxers.

That being said, a year ago my girlfriend was in terrible shape. She was very overweight and had one of the worst diets inhave ever seen. It consisted of Dr Pepper and one bowl of pasta a day before bed...not to mention she had recently quit drinking and was smoking cigarettes daily. So, she came to me wanting help. I retooled her diet completely and set her up with a basic running routine and eventually weight training. She dropped 70 pounds in the first few months and just recently another 15. That last 15 pounds was a direct result of Dylan and Rick responding to my thread about SARMS for women. She runs GW and an ECA stack right now and for being someone who never lifted, she is leg pressing 500 lbs at 4x15. Also, running 15 miles a day plus works boxing drills with me. She is still working on the mechanics of it but will go five 5 minute rounds with me.

Now a month ago I moved to Buffalo to help her grandmother who is overweight, has Lupus and Diabetes. She can't do basic house stuff which kills her. Not to mention her now ex was living here and not helping (we kicked him the fuck out). I completely reworked her diet, proper macros and with diabetes in mind. She is still in too much pain to work out but I am slowly having her work resistance bands to start. Her last doctors visit made her cry when the doc said she had lost 28 pounds of fat and that her blood sugar went from 10.5 to 6.1 which is in the non-diabetic range. She told the doc about me and said that I should never leave lol.

I directly attribute this too a lot of the help and inspiration from you guys here. So I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone.

I have been studying hard and prepping myself so I can get my NASM cert. I read countless textbooks on anatomy, physiology, chemistry and all different types of nutrition. Not to mention all the amazing knowledge I pick up from the AR family. I want to train the average person but would mainly like to work diet and conditioning with jiu jitsu players, MMA fighters and kickboxers/boxers.

That being said, a year ago my girlfriend was in terrible shape. She was very overweight and had one of the worst diets inhave ever seen. It consisted of Dr Pepper and one bowl of pasta a day before bed...not to mention she had recently quit drinking and was smoking cigarettes daily. So, she came to me wanting help. I retooled her diet completely and set her up with a basic running routine and eventually weight training. She dropped 70 pounds in the first few months and just recently another 15. That last 15 pounds was a direct result of Dylan and Rick responding to my thread about SARMS for women. She runs GW and an ECA stack right now and for being someone who never lifted, she is leg pressing 500 lbs at 4x15. Also, running 15 miles a day plus works boxing drills with me. She is still working on the mechanics of it but will go five 5 minute rounds with me.

Now a month ago I moved to Buffalo to help her grandmother who is overweight, has Lupus and Diabetes. She can't do basic house stuff which kills her. Not to mention her now ex was living here and not helping (we kicked him the fuck out). I completely reworked her diet, proper macros and with diabetes in mind. She is still in too much pain to work out but I am slowly having her work resistance bands to start. Her last doctors visit made her cry when the doc said she had lost 28 pounds of fat and that her blood sugar went from 10.5 to 6.1 which is in the non-diabetic range. She told the doc about me and said that I should never leave lol.

I directly attribute this too a lot of the help and inspiration from you guys here. So I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone.

That is so awesome to hear man. That's inspiring to say the least. I'm really happy that we could help you out with guidance to help others change their lives as well as your own, but the real credit here is your brother. You've done an amazing job at changing the lifestyle of your girlfriends completely around as well her grandmothers, on top of making some awesome changes yourself. That's pretty incredible brother. Thank you for sharing that with us!

Awesome story. Imy glad we all help each other and pass it to the outside also. Glad you could help others.

that is what its all about... we have spoken a lot one on one and your the shit man... i really value all the talks we have and knowing that i have been a part of any of this progress is a big deal to me... that is what we are all here for and you already know that i will always be here for you... thank you for posting this and always know that im always here for you and your girl...

that is what its all about... we have spoken a lot one on one and your the shit man... i really value all the talks we have and knowing that i have been a part of any of this progress is a big deal to me... that is what we are all here for and you already know that i will always be here for you... thank you for posting this and always know that im always here for you and your girl...

Thank you brother. I appreciate it, a lot. You have been a major component to the things I've learned and steps I've taken. Its honestly been a life changing experience.

This is awesome to read. There are so many people that NEED help in these areas and its refreshing to hear stories about people successfully making transformations like this. Thats amazing. I have had a lot of people ask my help but its not often thry follow through. Thanks for sharing! Made me smile

very good deeds you are doing brother and I am sure you will be blessed for it. not only to see others happy and healthy but you as well. the best lesson is the one you have learned that no matter who it is you can influence them in a positive non criticizing way, and that will be and is key to training other people because they wont always "meet" your expectations but this is a story you can share with clients. Awesome

I'm going to have to agree with you. I've been able to share some tips from here to help not only me but others in my life.
And I'd like to say thanks for helping me as well. I can literally burn a timeout at work when it's hammering hard and escape to here for a few minutes. Not only do I learn everyday, but it sure as hell gives me some laughed too. And I can say I've made a few friends that I will be speaking with outside of AR as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you brother. I appreciate it, a lot. You have been a major component to the things I've learned and steps I've taken. Its honestly been a life changing experience.

thats what its all about... im always here for you brother as is everyone else here but you already know you can get me anytime and im always here to help

Way to go DeVito! Very nice post. Very nice read! So happy for you and your family!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I appreciate every single thing said here. Thank you. The more we grow and learn the more we can better ourselves and people around us.

Hi can you run anavar after doing superdrol?

Yes but I wouldn't run superdrol to begin with. You're best off using Var and the end ofna cycle to clean up and drol and the start to kick things off. I wouldn't go back to back with them. Drop the SD and go with Anadrol. If you are new to AAS I wouldn't recommend either.

Top Bottom