napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Holly holm on roids you decide ?

Ignoring the cruder comments, I think that she has been on AAS and probably a higher dose than most woman who run them normally take. (And I'm not basing my opinion on just the size of her clit). But as RR stated, they are tested before a fight. I do know a few women fighters who time their use of AAS perfectly with their fights.

They test out of competition now. This means they don't even have to be signed for a fight, and the UFC can test them. Holly was tested three times, in a two month period, leading up to the fight (twice during camp and one the night before the fight). She was also tested post fight as well, totalling 4 tests. Passed all of them.
This doesn't mean she hasn't used aas, or sarms, or anything. However, she was clean as could be for the fight and the two months leading up to it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

They test out of competition now. This means they don't even have to be signed for a fight, and the UFC can test them. Holly was tested three times, in a two month period, leading up to the fight (twice during camp and one the night before the fight). She was also tested post fight as well, totalling 4 tests. Passed all of them.
This doesn't mean she hasn't used aas, or sarms, or anything. However, she was clean as could be for the fight and the two months leading up to it.

Yep. That's absolutely true. She may have used something, but not recently

Most other organizations don't test at all, or only for championship matches and on the night of said fight (usually after the fight, when its too late). Women's boxing (her pedigree) is also under tested as well. Holly, being a champ majority of her career, took and passed several fight night tests. However, there were no tests leading up to the fights. Giving plenty of time to plan.

Whats the chances of this being photoshopped because it seems to me like if she had something like that she would have worn some colors that would have disguised as a little bit more like maybe black.

Maybe she just likes to hang out with her wang out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

i think maybe if you jack it whilst sucking it may be gay but if you suck it like a rabbi priest after a circumcision prolly would be a bad thing hahahaha

Top Bottom