napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test e 300

BenS

just curious to see if any ove the sources here makes test e 300. the last gear i used was Noble labs Test e 300 which was good but my source says he doesnt carry me them anymore.

hmm really!! why would that be?

Because with higher dosages comes more chemicals to keep it stable which brings pip w it and also health concerns. Or did u wanna rot out your organs with all the bb and eo it would take to hold that? No thanks.

High dosage gear is usually one of two things. One being bullshit that they say is on the label when it isnt or so filled woth nasty chemicals to hold it that its just not worth using.

If you cant use normal dosed gear on a strict inject schedule with proper injection technique then those people shudnt use steroids.

PHURIOUS

Because with higher dosages comes more chemicals to keep it stable which brings pip w it and also health concerns. Or did u wanna rot out your organs with all the bb and eo it would take to hold that? No thanks.

High dosage gear is usually one of two things. One being bullshit that they say is on the label when it isnt or so filled woth nasty chemicals to hold it that its just not worth using.

If you cant use normal dosed gear on a strict inject schedule with proper injection technique then those people shudnt use steroids.

PHURIOUS

thanks, that makes sense. i learn something everyday from you guys

thanks, that makes sense. i learn something everyday from you guys

yes, any questions you have with this type of thing, go right to phurious... you don't want it in 300 mg form bro... i don't need to expound on this as phurious covered it with you but definitely utilize asking questions like this... that's what we are here for!

yes, any questions you have with this type of thing, go right to phurious... you don't want it in 300 mg form bro... i don't need to expound on this as phurious covered it with you but definitely utilize asking questions like this... that's what we are here for!

man! im already having a really good feeling about this AR forum/community. it seems like im gonna be on this forum for a long time. lolz

man! im already having a really good feeling about this AR forum/community. it seems like im gonna be on this forum for a long time. lolz

You sure will Phurious know his shit!
Stick around and you will learn a lot brother. I learned so much! and asking these bros questions. You will love it bro

just curious to see if any ove the sources here makes test e 300. the last gear i used was Noble labs Test e 300 which was good but my source says he doesnt carry me them anymore.

pretty sure robo will make it for it.. if you request it, if thats what you really want. He makes customs

PHURIOUS

Absolutely correct. I would always recommend sticking to a standard 250mg per ml with test. You can't go wrong with that

Check out Rich Piana's thought on the matter lol. He said it's impossible to brew any more than 250mg/ml. I disagree, but I also think it's much more stable at a lower dose. The ratios will be better and the oil will flow much more freely. Stick with 250/ml.

Check out Rich Piana's thought on the matter lol. He said it's impossible to brew any more than 250mg/ml. I disagree, but I also think it's much more stable at a lower dose. The ratios will be better and the oil will flow much more freely. Stick with 250/ml.

Oh u can brew it as high as u want. But the pain wouldnt be worth it

PHURIOUS

I've seen his video. Like phurious said, it can be done successfully but it's not ideal to be at higher concentrations like that

I've seen his video. Like phurious said, it can be done successfully but it's not ideal to be at higher concentrations like that
I enjoy watching his videos. Not because I believe or agree with everything he says, just because he's so open and entertaining lol.

absolutely bro... i told you that you won't find another forum like this anywhere... your part of the family now!

Top Bottom