napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Epi users, give me a break down

Me too dude. It's easier than getting Winny right now so EFFF it! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Easier and cheaper, plus even though its banmed it looks like every other damn thing on the market. I'm sure you could hand it to LE and they wouldn't ask a damn thing about it. I have a crap load but only a little Winny that's why I'm running it on the back end of my cycle. Saving the Win for a cut cycle

Easier and cheaper, plus even though its banmed it looks like every other damn thing on the market. I'm sure you could hand it to LE and they wouldn't ask a damn thing about it. I have a crap load but only a little Winny that's why I'm running it on the back end of my cycle. Saving the Win for a cut cycle

Yeah for sure. Actually I just talked to a new friend of mine who brews a little and he has a lot of Winstrol on hand so I'll be throwing that in in a month or so

[email protected]

Jack you seem to know this pretty well. How did Epi escape the Steroid ban and become classified under a prohormone. I would think it would have to convert somewhere right?

You mean the most recent ban? I think epi has been banned for a while here in the US but I'm not positive. I couldn't tell you why for sure but I think it was just lack of thorough work on their part. They missed a couple good ones that first ban. Epistane was created quite a long time ago and was so obscure it didn't get used a lot and then resurfaced recently and regained popularity. Kind of like tbol. Tbol has been around forever but underrated and more in the obscure realm until recently at least in the underground world I've found.

[email protected]

Okay, I have to make a small correction. Epistane is a steroid that is anabolic all on it's own, BUT according to anabolicandrogenicresearch.com there is a small amount of conversion to the elephant pheromone, "pheraplex". So it could be called a prohormone if you want. Then again, every hormone converts to something, including testosterone. For the record, Epistane was first researched in the 60's by Searle laboratories and has been used clinically to treat gyno and breast cancer in Japan.

[email protected]

in simple terms or how they were marketed, they are "designer steroids" plain and simple... the good ones, from 4-5 years ago were basically just legal steroids... as time went on and more bans came down and companies were just looking for anything and everything, mostly causing more side effects than gains, the types and results have gotten less...

in simple terms or how they were marketed, they are "designer steroids" plain and simple... the good ones, from 4-5 years ago were basically just legal steroids... as time went on and more bans came down and companies were just looking for anything and everything, mostly causing more side effects than gains, the types and results have gotten less...

Oh, that sounds pretty Government like. So they Ban legit stuff that has less sides forcing companies to reformulate around the ban that produce way more negative sides with less results. The problem is people still buy them because they do produce results and damn the toxicity its legal. All this talk of the new Pro Hormones coming out soon have to make you wonder how those will screw you up. Now the Government through there legislation will ban these and something more toxic and legal will come out.

Hush everybody knows that you cleared Phurious out over the holidays don't be greedy

Lol. Not being greedy. Now if I also won the grand prize that would be different. I can't go running tren-x quite yet.

Top Bottom